Jealous

I'm here, that's all it matters.[ON HOLD]

 

“Okay fine. But what can I even do for the performance team? And with everything combined, how can I spend time with my family? You guys don’t think before you make me do something,” you huffed.

Daehyun was especially feeling down since the start of the day, but that said from you hurt him. It might have been him over reacting and was not in the mood for any sarcasm. He just sat there, staring into blank space. Myungsoo had, well, he didn’t even react.

You felt a kick from your left and you shot Jimin a look. She jerked her thumb towards the boys and wiggled her eyebrows. You thought she was being ridiculous and shook the thoughts away.

“I’m going to put my tray. Be right back,” Daehyun stood up and left. You knew something was terribly wrong. But you didn’t know how to comfort him since he’s always doing the comforting.

“Where are you going? You haven’t finished eating yet,” Myungsoo asked seeing you standing up.

You tried to think of a perfect excuse to lie about chasing after Daehyun. “Um… Toilet? I’ll be back soon. If I don’t, uh, entertain yourselves. I’ll be right okay, back. If you go anywhere, text me.”

You at lying and everyone could see that.  You scrutinised the cafeteria to find him and merely missed him by the second. “DAEHYUNNIE~ Stop! Where are you going?” You grabbed his sleeve and tugged on it.

“Take a breather out. I don’t feel well,” Daehyun replied monotonously although shocked at your sudden actions. You put your hand on his forehead and neck. His temperature wasn’t high, he did look slightly pale. “Something’s up. Don’t lie to me, Jung Daehyun. What is it?” you continued probing him.

You walked and walked until he stopped and sat on a bench. I don’t like Myungsoo and he makes me jealous. “It’s really nothing. My head hurts. Don’t worry yeobo.” He scrunched his forehead and massaged his temples.

You took the seat next to him and rubbed his shoulders, “Nice knowing my yeobo is back. You need to take a lot of rest. Don’t overwork yourself.”

Youngjae crept up from behind and gave both of his besties a shoulder hug. You and Daehyun looked at Youngjae and grinned at him. And as all grins come, laughter follows.

“Come on my friends, we have classes to get to. We have a lot of time for us to look at us and laugh about ourselves.”

----------

“Bye! See you tomorrow, text me!” Jimin waved good bye and left running through the rain. And of course with an umbrella.

“Aeree-ah, come on let’s go home. You have your bus card?” Daehyun asked as he opened up his umbrella.

“What about Myungsoo? He said to wait for him.” Him again. When I thought my best friend would make a friend, I did not expect this. Daehyun groaned inwardly. A man walked up to the door and opened up his black umbrella. “Come on let’s go to the bus stop.”

So the awkward sharing of umbrellas as you stood in the middle of two different people.  You of course were aware of the tension from Daehyun but Myungsoo was really acting a bit off. Soon, you reached the bus stop and the bus came right on timing.

It was crowded that day because of the rain, so there were no seats available. All you had to do was stand all the way through. Luckily, home wasn’t that far. But the thing about bus rides you hated the most were the boys in the bus as well. Not only were they a nuisance but they were also really erted.

You saw two boys from your left somehow managed to get a metre close to you when at first they were all the way at the entrance. Daehyun too realised what they were attempting to do and shot glares at them. Damn, if looks could kill, they would have been dead by now. But too bad they were looking at your legs rather than him.

Daehyun blamed the school for designing such uniforms. The bus suddenly jerked and that pushed the boys closer towards you. He wasn’t capable of doing anything, he wasn’t Mr Fantastic; he couldn’t stretch his arm to bring you away.

Your stop came and you immediately rushed down the bus. “Remind me not to stand without a friend anymore.”



 

HI GUYS! So I think I'm able to upload more now, so be updated . I'm gonna clear up all the confusing intro at the start. :) To be honest, I have to read my intros again to find out what details i may need to include in the continuing chapters. smh. <3<3