End

I'm here, that's all it matters.[ON HOLD]

Today's the 29th of November. It's been such a long time since I've logged onto AFF and there may be no more readers of this story. In which I apologise. I've neglected this for so long. And now as I have reread this years on, this is such a mess. I can't believe I've put this out for the internet to view and read. However I'm thankful I have done so. Needless to say you guys have spurred the love for writing in me to the then 2012 me. It may just be subscribers to my story but to 2012 me it was recognition. Years have passed and I wished I wrote more. So that I can see how much I've evolved as a writer. My oneshot it hurts was written when I was in the middle of a transition in my life. Numerous events have happened after it would have be nice to see how I relayed how I felt in my written fantasies than to bottle them up as if a genie. Thank you for all of this. I may continue writing, I may not. It's to me pathetic that I could not finish this up fast enough before I'd started neglecting.

So I'll leave it to you. Where do you think I would have gone with this? 

 

A thousand thank you would be said but I think it would be insufficient. 

Love,  GloomyGom