Friends?

I'm here, that's all it matters.[ON HOLD]

 

“How’s home?” Daehyun asked you on the way to the cafeteria. He wasn’t able to talk to you during classes because you were too focused in listening to the classes to even squeak.

“They just left yesterday and I rushed to school today. I wouldn’t know the difference, yet,” you replied as you took out books from your locker.

Daehyun nodded, taking the books from you. He wanted to know the right time to reveal that secret of yours. A low voice suddenly boomed through the hallway and then, there came loud squeals. You two knew what- or in this case, who - was coming so you did not bother to turn around and see it for yourselves. A tall shadow casted over you.

“Oppa, you should be in class right now,” you grumbled, unhappy at his presence.

“Stop being cranky. Here, take this. Be good,” Chanyeol passed money to you before rushing off.

I’m not that little anymore. You rolled your eyes and dragged Daehyun away. You both sat at the table and waited for the others to arrive. Students started to crowd in the cafeteria, slowly; Jongup and Junhong arrived followed by Youngjae and Jimin.

“Why did you together?.... WAIT. Don’t tell me…” Daehyun questioned.

“Jung Daehyun. 인마! We have a class together, okay. Don’t think ridiculously. Aish, this guy,” Youngjae yelled as he threw a tantrum at the table. Everyone laughed at his actions. Youngjae knows when to give a good laugh.

Jongup and Junhong went off to order food for you. Jimin slid into the seat next to you and soon, you two started chattering. Jimin and you got much closer after a day with each other. She actually brought out the inner feminine you and it helped you to socialise more.

This , to the boys, was a sudden change from you in a day. They had never seen you socialising with others the whole time you were together. Long story cut short, they were happy you finally have a girl friend to share your problems. So now you have Jimin to talk to and they don’t have to get bored by your complaints anymore.

Jimin was more than grateful that you accepted her as a friend. She was usually outcast just because she has ADHD*. But in reality she isn’t any different from the rest.  She loves joking around and teasing you.

“ Oh! Can I ask you a question?” Jimin asked you in the midst of eating. You nodded.

“What’s your relationship with Daehyun? I mean, I know you two are friends but you guys seem more than that. Are you two dating?” Jimin asked. You nearly choked on your rice and chugged down your drink.

Daehyun on the other side nearly spitted out his drink. “What made you think of that, Jimin-sshi?” Youngjae posed, suddenly interested.

“Well, we’ve been in the same class since the new semester begun, end of August I think. And now it’s about a month. You two have never separated from each other since day one other than that one time,”  Jimin replied, placing her spoon at the tip of her lips before gesturing it in the air.

“You stalked them?!”

“Sheesh, no. I have better things to do. All of you made a great entrance on the first day, especially them. Since that day, everyone has their attention on all of you. Other than the kingkas, her brothers of course.”

Everyone nodded in acknowledgement. Jongup and Junhong left to go and brush up on their dancing skills whereas Youngjae and Daehyun got dragged away as a teacher need their help. It was time for you to actually get to know Jimin in depth. You both went straight to the outdoor field and sat at the bleachers.

“Let’s get to know each other!” Jimin cheered and it made you giggle. Her hyper self had amazed you.

“I’m from Seoul. I’m here on a scholarship. I love animals and one day, I want to become a veterinarian so that I can be close to animals and help them at the same time. Anything else you want to know from me?” Jimin stated.

“Well, that’s a good start. I’m from Seoul too. I’m not on a scholarship but I transferred here since my previous school closed down. I like taking photos. I have 12 brothers, adoptive as you know. Hmm, I can play the guitar, what can you play?”

“The piano. I’m a lay-day, a classic lady!” Jimin flattered herself as she flipped her hair. But only to have it backfired by the wind. You cracked up and soon Jimin followed laughing. You laughed continuously even after tears rolling down. You dropped onto your knees, still laughing.

“ Looks like you ladies are having a good laugh. May I know what it is about?” a familiar voice remarked.

Jimin immediately sat up straight while it took you a bit longer to recover from your outburst. Jimin nudged you and pointed to the person. Myungsoo was standing there, wiping his sweat while waving at you. How come she got all the good guys?

“How did you get to know one of the most sought boys in the school? He’s been wanted by so many girls since his freshman!” Jimin shout-whispered at you.

“I don’t see him the way you people look at him. Believe me,” you whispered back cringing.

“Making a conversation without me I see. What are you two doing after this?” Myungsoo asked as he sat down next to you.

You turned to Jimin, asking her for help. she was barely listening to Myungsoo. Just staring at him like a fangirl. You nudged her before anyone notices and she immediately straightened herself up.

She stood up and said, “Where do you intend to go?”

You mentally face-palmed yourself. Myungsoo sprinted for his bag and raced back, eager to go off. You just tagged along like a lost puppy. Chanyeol caught you from the back and asked you where you were heading. You pointed at Myungsoo and Jimin, slowly getting away from his grip.

Who is that guy, Aeree? Please don’t tell me I have another one to deal with.

Jimin was being so shy, you thought, she was bipolar. You glowered at her and she showed you an innocent smile before turning back to Myungsoo.

I want to go back to school.

 


 

Feel free to ask me anything. :) Literally. ;) (Note all recent chapters are uploaded without any editing.)