A New Beginning

I'm here, that's all it matters.[ON HOLD]

 

You hugged every single one of them. It might be your last goodbye, it might not. All in all, you would definitely miss them especially the appa of the house, Kris. The house would no longer be the same any more. Not that it was, but you would miss all those protection from the guys.

“Luhan, you’re in charge now, being good to the younger ones,” Kris spoke as he put his hand on Luhan’s shoulder.

They went ahead and checked in after saying their goodbyes. You sighed deeply. Chanyeol pulled you next to him and you rested your head on him. It was going to be a long week without them again.

In the car, everyone was silent. Okay, part were sleeping. You did a mini-head count. 7 of you were left so they would each take back their rooms and there would be a room left even when Butler Jang returns from his vacation.

You thought through what you would do during the time where no one’s at home. Call Daehyun, Text Daehyun, Call the boys, Text the boys. You shook your head. Everything you had to do was to sit on your bed and do it. You did not need to move an inch. And studying too.

At home, everyone was all in their rooms, asleep. Except for one guy, Chanyeol. He was pacing back and forth in his room, thinking. His meeting with Daehyun kept replaying on his mind. How many guy friends do you have, Aeree? The more you do, the more rivals I have to fight with to get your love.

He was thinking of it. Very intently. He should not be worrying it over. He had full authority over you. He had to keep a lookout on you. Maybe not 24/7 but as much as he can and as much as you allow it. He thought over what he had to do and had to avoid to carry out his plan.

“Kyungsoo oppa, you done? Hurry up, I wanna go to school!” you fussed.

Kyungsoo was preparing you breakfast like he always does but today he woke up a little later than usual. The moment he set the serving plate on the table, you grabbed two pieces and rushed out of the house faster than you can say SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPELADOCIOUS. (It’s the second longest word in the world^^)

“Where is she-“ Luhan came downstairs, drying his hair.

“Don’t ask. Probably something important,” Kyungsoo waved him off.

It was. You were supposed to meet up Daehyun at the front gate. And he said he would bring breakfast for you. So you rushed to school as fast as you could, just because food was mentioned.

You waited for him, kicking tiny pebbles at the side of the gate. You get bored pretty easily. “Short Girl!” your head shot up. It was Myungsoo. You did not want to be thought of as a bad person for ignoring him so you just stood there, bowing at him.

“I thought we were being less formal with each other? I have pancakes. Want some?” he offered, putting out a plastic bag in front of it.

You were about to reject him when your stomach grumbled loudly. Your eyes widened in shock, embarrassed at yourself. He chuckled deeply, it was a delightful sight.

“You know, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. You can ask that friend of yours to join in. I don’t mind,” he spoke as he took your hand and dragged you to cafeteria.

To: Daehyunnie

Cafeteria. Wonder Boy dragged me. Don’t ask. Just come here. Now.

From: Aeree

Myungsoo brought you to a table and gave you a wrapper. You slowly opened it and had to swallow down a gasp. You looked at him. Inside were the pancakes, from your favourite restaurant. You had greatly wanted to gobble everything down, but you slowly nibbled it, looking around in search of Daehyun.

“This reminds me of a song,” Myungsoo mumbled incoherently.

You slowly rose to face him. Myungsoo grinned sheepishly. You shot your head down, the pancake suddenly seemed interesting as you kept your eyes on it. Daehyun slipped into the seat next to you. He raised his brows at you and stared at Myungsoo. Myungsoo shook his head and shrugged his shoulders.

“Yah, Hong Aeree. What on earth are you doing?”

“Yeah, Aeree. You okay there?”

You shot your head up, hitting both of their foreheads at the same time. They both groaned in pain as they rubbed the affected spot. You jerked at the sight and continued eating. Your phone vibrated and you reached for it but Daehyun snatched it from you and answered it.

“Oh, hyung. She’s with me…. Something important?... Oh, breakfast. Neh,” Daehyun replied as he sent weird looks at you. Then there was awkward silence after that.

“I’m Myungsoo,” he drew his hand out to Daehyun. Daehyun looked at him weirdly before taking his hand. “Daehyun.” You just sat there munching on your waffle Daehyun bought.

-----------

Sorry for this short chapter. I don’t know what’s gotten into me lately. Many things had happened right after my big exam and I apologise for any of you reading this to wait for a long period of time. Please expect another update from me later this week. ;) I feel really guilty for not updating. <3