What is Wrong?

I'm here, that's all it matters.[ON HOLD]

< Chanyeol’s POV>

“Aeree-ah, eat this. You’ll feel better,” I passed some pills and a glass of plain water. Aeree took it and gulped down everything in one go. She gave me a tiny smile and shooed me away gently. 

This has been something that happened one too many times. She would suddenly grip onto something hard before blacking out. And the reason is him.I shut the door quietly, leaving her to rest peacefully.

“How’s Aeree?” our butler came over to me.

“Like how she’s always been but this time it was so much better than before. I think she’s recovering well,” I replied as I walked to the study. The butler nodded as he continued his work.

This had me thinking:why couldn’t Aeree let go and move on like everyone else? What did he do so well that it made an impact in Aeree’s life? How special was he to Aeree? Who was he actually?

In the midst of my thoughts, I heard a spine-curling scream. Aeree. I rushed to her room, found her sobbing. She was cuddling herself with her blanket, soundless sobs rackled her frail figure. in her current state,  I couldn’t resist embracing her.

She should really face the music.

I wonder how Aeree is right now. I want to run to her and tell her everything. That I only know. But I’ve not seen her for this past month. Not even a glimpse of her.

I was at the basketball court. It was deserted, which was strange as it was still the holidays. People would bouncing their basketballs or running around playing tag. Where are those little kids playing hide-and-seek?

Oh, that’s right. It’s drizzling. It makes me remember the old times. I missed the times we had all together. How I wish we could return to that day when it rained. We all promised to remember everyone and that everyone will remember us. That no one will forget each other. That we will forget no one.

 

Who was she? Why was she there? Different thoughts and names came into mind.  I screamed into my pillow, still in daze. My roommate came in, holding a glass half-filled orange juice and waffles in his mouth.

“Waf wwong wif euh?” (What’s wrong with you?)

“I am not just your roommate. You know you can talk to me,” Yeol talked after he swallowed his last piece of waffles.

 

“Silence isn’t the answer I want. Tell me now!” he screamed as he picked up a pillow on the ground and threw it into my face. I kept still.

I’m sorry, Yeol, but this is the last thing I want you to know.



 

This chapter shows how these three men are related to Aeree. They each play an important role but only one stands above the rest. As you can see, every point of view from each man ended with a phrase or a quote. 

In Chanyeol's case, he wanted Aeree to face the music. Daehyun wanted everyone to forget no one and no one to forget everyone. And for Myungsoo, he kept a dark secret even someone living under the same roof as him should not know. All of it, if you looked properly, are related. Not because a girl is mentioned, but because they had some things unexplained. Like why is Chanyeol in Aeree's house? How did he get there? Why is Daehyun at the basketball court? Why is he all alone? What girl was Myungsoo referring to? Where was he referring to?

 Annyeong everyone! GloomyGom here! I think this first chapter's kinda crappy but I'll improve along the way!! Subscribe and Comment! <3 <3