Chanyeol

I'm here, that's all it matters.[ON HOLD]

 

Earlier that day……

“PARK CHANYEOL! HOW DARE YOU?!” Aeree shrieked, sputtering out water from .

She kept wiping away water from her eyes so much that I thought she was crying. Which proved me wrong since she took advantage and splashed a wave to my shirt till it became soaked.

“Oh, this is on.”

Shrieks and shrills could be heard from all corners of the Han River. Me chasing her and spurting water on her and vice versa. We were acting much worse than the children there.

She tried making big waves with her foot when she lost her footing and fell arm-first on the ground. Hurt could be seen in her eyes but she stood up and gave me a smile.

She held onto her wounded elbow and strode through the water fountain. Sitting down next to me, she poked my side as she wanted my attention.

I turned to face her when her hand started becoming bloody. (AN: No, I’m not swearing.) Her face was getting paler by the second.

“We need to do something about that wound. I mean it and you can’t do anything about it,” I said as sat up and started looking for bandages in my bag.

Something is weird, I sensed. Aeree would usually verbally or non-verbally respond. I checked her pulse, stable. I leaned closer to hear her breathing, she is. Moving her hand away from the wound gently, I tried wrapping it as fast and as precise as possible.

A little colour was added in her face. That means the blood had something to do about her colour.

“Aeree-ah~ Get up so we can go eat. Aren’t you hungry? Your shikshin friend here needs food,” I hummed in the highest tone of voice I could get.

She bolted up immediately after hearing ‘food’. That’s both of our weakness. When we see, hear or smell food, we run for it. We strolled about the river’s vicinity to dry the wet clothes.

“Say, you wouldn’t have checked on the food before coming, would you?” Aeree turned around from running alongside with the cool breeze passing by.

I shook my head and grabbed her hand. Without realising, I smiled sheepishly to myself. What mess have I gotten into?

We swung our hands back and forth as if that was the most natural thing to do. At times, she would skip like a little girl while doing that. She never lets go of my hand.

“Chanyeol~ Yeollie~ Channie~ Park Chanyeol.” She spoke as she waved her hands in front of me. She jabbed her finger at the café behind her. She started playing with her lips which meant she didn’t want to go in first.

I pushed the door open, greeted the waitress standing and sat at a seat next to the window. All of that done with Aeree tugging onto my backpack like a little puppy tagging his owner. She awed at the interior of the café. It’s the type of café that makes you feel welcomed and comfortable in contrast with the city feel surrounding it.

The same waitress came over to ask for our orders. “Oh, I’m jealous of you young lovers. I know you love your boyfriend so much but it doesn’t hurt to let go, does it?” The waitress teased us. She still hadn’t let go of my hand since we entered. Aeree, who was busy focusing on what to eat, was surprised when I released my hand from hers.

After our orders were taken, I took a long gaze at her. What about her made me stay? Everyone else tried to persuade me to stay and it didn’t work. It took me her tears to make me turn back. What was it? She yawned and propped her arm under her chin. What was it?

Did you order anything sweet? You need to increase your sugar level.”

“Channie… You sound just like my doctor. Just eat your yummy pasta before I steal them from you,” she cutely threatened me with her knife.

“After we eat, we’re going by that ahjumma who sells 30cm ice-cream cones,” she muttered with all the food in .

I wiped off the sauce next to . Yes, yes we are.

……………………………………………………………………

“Aww! I want a bite. Bbuing bbuing!” she pleaded with her wonderful aegyo and eye smiles.

“No! You have your mint. Give me my chocolate.”

I snatched my cone from her. She then turned her back on me and silently bit off her cone. I have to admit, her sulking is a cute yet guilty sight.  It makes you feel so guilty even when you are right.

She stuck out her tongue and I took that to stuff the ice-cream to . That move failed as she tilted her head and now, she has ice-cream in and all over her nose.

She kept pointing at her nose, bewildered at what I did. And of course, I had to do what the woman says. She off the last of her ice-cream and stared at me.

This look was highly dangerous as she might just be staring at me or she saw something. She gripped my arm tightly and her eyes rolled back.

She saw something.



 

So, the reason why Aeree ended up with Chanyeol is because of this ^. There is a reason why I bolded those few phrases. Keep in mind that these phrases are as important as the characters so remember that.  In the next chapters, there will be new information but do not forget these..

So my updating schedule will be like once every 4 days after I checked my grammar and mistakes.  I thought I would wait for my poster to be ready to post this but since I myself am not sure whether it is, can anyone give me a name of a shop you regularly use? Thank you! Oh, if you like this story, I don't mind you sharing the links online. LINK ONLY!