Daehyun

I'm here, that's all it matters.[ON HOLD]

 

“Daehyun-ah. I’m going out for a while. Don’t go to my room at all cost. Or else,” he slid his finger across his throat.

It’s been known throughout the area that hyung keeps ‘exorbitantly-priced’ goods in his room. Like what? Hand-signed caps by Lotte Giants, Busan Bears and others, signed albums from girl groups, a t-shirt from Park Jisung.

He’s absolutely weird. I know that half of the items were not genuine although the signed caps and t-shirt were. I witnessed it myself and he would always use me as a guarantee.

I would have let myself rot in the house if it wasn’t for that persistent friend of mine screaming out for me. At least, hyung left me some money to buy food. I went downstairs only to be greeted by a loud scream.

“Daehyun! Why are you still in those? We need to visit someone before we go off and play, so chop chop. We don’t have all day for you,” Youngjae nagged.

I looked down at my clothes. I’m in jeans and t-shirt, what’s wrong with that?

“Colour, dude. COLOUR. See, I’m wearing bright colours. You’re in black. Change,” Youngjae spoke as if he knew what was going on my mind. I dragged my feet all the way upstairs.

I got in the car with a yellow top but the same jeans. He didn’t wait for me to settle down before speeding off to where ever he’s heading. He started blabbering about something but I couldn't not care less.

“We’re here,” Youngjae woke me up. I couldn’t believe I slept through his regular talks.

I jumped off the car. This… this is no hospital nor a school. It's so big, much bigger than that general hospital we drove past. “Yoo Youngjae, where are we?” 

“My friend’s friend’s home. Nice place, isn't it? He needed me to pass some medicine to him. Apparently, that friend of his is sick……. I came here for Chanyeol….. Yup, this is Youngjae.” He spoke through the intercom after answering my question.

As soon as he released the button, the gates opened. The house was way bigger than when you judge from the outside.

“12 guys live here as well as that friend. That’s why it’s so big. 12 guys and a girl. I couldn’t believe it when he said everything was in control," Youngjae chuckled as we walked on the pathway. He then knocked on the door. "Oh, Sehun, help me pass this to Chanyeol before you leave. I need to go off, and it’s for Aeree so just pass to him,” he spoke to this tall guy before heading to me.

Aeree? He said Aeree didn’t he? The exact same Aeree or someone else? She lives with 12 guys now? 

I took one last look of the house before I fished out my phone and took a snapshot of the house. 12 guys and a girl. Who is the lucky girl?

…………………………………..

So here I am, depending on the hoops to relieve my stress. This de-stress method always works, but why isn’t it? The others said she left then came back. Some even said she left forever.

Why is my life like this? I could have just forget everything and moved on, but no. I chose to stay in the shadows of the past and resolve everything again.


 


 

This chapter is short but it holds a lot of information. There is actually a reason why I stated that Aeree lived with 12 guys. Who? EXO. And the brother thing at the beginning, it will make sense somewhere in the middle. Don't worry, everything I post here will make sense (somehow) ^_^