Stuck

I'm here, that's all it matters.[ON HOLD]

 

Daehyun was stuck. He had to tell someone for he knew keeping this would be dangerous. He glanced at you and he knew it so well that you were trying your best to keep it away from them.

“What if your brothers reacted weirdly at me? After that incident with Chanyeol sunbae, they would probably react the same,” he asked.

“Don’t talk nonsense. If they do react like that, they’ll have to get used to you as my best friend. Plus we’ve been friends for so long that I couldn’t remember how we became friends,” you replied as you ran to the intercom.

But he remembered. And it was a bittersweet moment for him. Bitter, cause he had to see you in a distressed state. Sweet, cause he gained a friend. A beautiful one at that. He took a deep breath and was confident in meeting your brothers when he saw…. Kris.

He froze, trying to imagine how one can be so tall. You chuckled and dragged him to Kris. Kris nodded at you and acknowledged Daehyun. He signalled to go in first since he was on the phone.

You pushed open the door and saw the rest of the boys lounging on the couch. Okay not all since some of them were still in school. Their reaction was really slow. They nodded at you for a moment before screaming ,”YAH WHO IS HE?”

“Thought you’d never ask. Meet Daehyun, my best friend whom I think you wouldn’t remember,” you presented Daehyun.

“Daehyun?"

"That guy Chanyeol was talking about."

"Ah, DAEHYUN.”

“It doesn’t make any difference to say his name loudly, Tao.”

You told him to wait downstairs while you changed. Hopefully, the boys would treat him nicely as a guest. You ran up and shut the door.

“So, how long have you been friends? Did she tell you anything about us?” Tao asked.

“Since she joined middle school. She told me she had brothers and some of them were really abnormal,” Daehyun timidly replied but soon realised what he said.

“Abnormal. Hmm, I wonder what Aeree’s been telling him.” <- Tao

“Probably about your Gucci addiction I guess.”<- Luhan

“Your laugh too Luhan! No one laughs like Chopper except Chopper himself.”<- Minseok

“Have you guys introduced yourselves?” Kris came in from the kitchen.

“I’m Kris, not the oldest but mostly in charge of everything. You can call me hyung. It’s wonderful to know that Aeree has friends.”

“I’m Tao, call me hyung too!”

“Joonmyeong. Call me whatever you want,”

“Luhan. I’m  your hyung by the way.”

“Minseok hyung. What did she tell you anyway?”

“DAEHYUN-AH! DON’T SAY ANYTHING!” you came down, screaming. You had a hunch that they would ask that. What you spread about them, they don’t have to know.

You brought Daehyun around for a house tour but left out one particular section of it. He was awestruck to find out the house was bigger than it seemed. Interior, my friend.

You two spent the remainder of the time in your room talking about random things before the rest came back. Daehyun gazed at you for a moment before asking whether he should tell them now or after the older ones left.

You sighed deeply. You did not want to worry or trouble anyone. It would make a big difference if he tells before or after. And it would definitely make you feel guilty.

Minseok knocked the door and told you two to go down since the rest of the boys just returned. Daehyun went out first and Baekhyun yelped at the sight of him. The other boys were stunned to see him.

Kris introduced Daehyun on your behalf, Chanyeol’s expression immediately darkened. He did not think you would bring back a friend. Even worse a guy. Sehun and Jongin welcomed him warmly, Baekhyun and Jongdae just nodded at him.

You stepped out of the room and crept downstairs. You sneaked into the kitchen and hid next to Joonmyeong and Yixing. They were focused on cooking as per normal.

“So, what were you doing in Aeree’s room? Where is she?” Kyungsoo asked while he scrutinized Daehyun.

You face palmed yourself. Kyungsoo better had a sensible reason to act like that. Your insanity level was increasing at every single question they posed at Daehyun. You had to resist the urge to yell at them but since Daehyun was there, you had to act normal.

“Oppa! Stop playing twenty questions with him! You’re stressing him out, you know,” you chided, causing the boys to jump at your sudden appearance.

Daehyun felt so relieved when he saw you. He would have almost died if you did not come along for some random reason. Baekhyun wanted an explanation as to why Daehyun was there.

“I thought I had to introduce my best friend before all of you leave. Since before, you guys were really strict about me having friends and I didn’t want a friend who befriended me because of you guys. Oh right, there's 4 more though,” you spoke in top speed.

Chanyeol’s ears perked up when he heard your last sentence. They really ruined your social life, and it was not your fault. But he was interested in finding out the other four. Are all of them boys like Daehyun?

“Daehyun’s staying for dinner though. Luhan oppa said it was fine.”

Chanyeol heard your voice from the living room. Daehyun was still at your side and Baekhyun actually grew fond of him. Turns out, they shared a common liking. Kris seemed satisfied to see Aeree with a friend. They were only sceptical about the friend being a guy.

“Are you sending us off too? It’s okay. You don't have to”

“My apologies, hyung. It’s getting late and I need to go,” Daehyun replied politely.

“Dinner isn’t ready yet though. Do you really have to leave?” Yixing asked him again.

“Ah, oppa. Its okay, I’ll send him off,” you offered.

The walk to the gate was quiet. You did not want to talk until the house was far enough. Daehyun kept mum about the whole situation. You went out of the gate with him.

“It’s not a good time to tell them. Let see if they send you texts again,” Daehyun assured you.

You nodded, pouting a little. He pinched your cheeks before he left.

One new message.

You shut your phone. It was not worth reading.

Someone’s POV

I see him. Her best friend. I should tell her about that guy should I? Or should I just forget my mission there?

 


 

ANNYEONG! why am i screaming? -_- So tomorrow's my last and final paper for the year! Yay! Okay, so updates will be random and unexpected. like REALLY unexpected. 

So, that guy who suddenly popped out of nowhere, did not actually popped out of nowhere. I mean, who does? unless you have some magic powers like KAI. The chapters will still be in a narrator's POV. I just realised I used to call it your POV. ( Typical me)

Comments are greatly appreciated! Subscriptions are LOVED <3 *shoots a heart at you*