Chapter 2

I love you FAKE GIRLFRIEND!

*L's POV*

 

It's lunch time and I let my friends to go to the cafeteria first because I don't want to see Woohyun hyung giving winks and hearts to his fangirls. *eeeeww!*

 While I'm walking to the Cafeteria, I saw that girl again with her friends. She was talking with her friend and not paying attention on her way. She bumped someone. I stopped walking and curious how the guy will react.

He offered his hand and she grabbed it to stand up. "I'm sorry!" she bowed. When she looked up and her eyes widened and she... blushed? so my little seatmate has a crush on him. I smirked

Then the guy bid his goodbye walking on my way.

"Oh! Hi Myungsoo!" he greeted me. I slightly bowed *So Kai is her crush.* I smirked as I continue to walk to the cafeteria.

When I entered the Cafeteria, I saw my friends sitting at our usual table eating. I was walking towards infinite when suddenly someone hugged my arm.

"L oppa! How are you today?" the annoying Queenka a.k.a. Lee Hanna said. I rolled my eyes and removed her hands on my arm and continue to walk but she doesn't let go.

"aaawww! oppa~ I missed you! Did you miss me?" She said while batting her eyelashes. *OH! Give me a break.* I can see Infinite laughing at the table while looking at me. I forcely removed her hands in my arm. "DON'T.TOUCH.ME." I said angrily. I thought she will run off and get scared but she didn't

"OMO! L oppa talked to me!" she squealed. *God* I walked to Infinite and sit beside them with a pissed face. "aaaww~ Baby Myungie is angry~" Dongwoo hyung said while the others just laughed. "Shut up hyung!" I said. I grabbed a sandwich on table and eat it. "Hyung! That's mine!" Sungjong said "Shut up!" I said and continue to eat.

While I was eating, I saw that girl again. *She's daydreaming again.* She  caught me staring at her and she gave me a *WTF* look. I just smirked and shook my head. She doesn't even know that she's drooling already. "Why are you smirking?" Sunggyu hyung asked. I just shook my head.

 

*Your POV*

 

Me and my friends are eating inside the cafeteria when that annoying Queenka is squealing again. I looked and she was clinging to Myungsoo, and he looked so pissed. He tried to pull off his arm but he failed. I just giggled. Then I heard him talk. "DON'T.TOUCH.ME" he said. *wow! His voice is y.. WTF am I thinking?* I just sigh and ignore them.

I was eating my food when Heeyoung asked my something, "so... let's talk about what happened awhile ago." I blushed and playfully hit her arm. "Let's not talk about it." I said. "aaaw~ please~ is his hand soft?" Hara said. I looked at her and nod while blushing.

They squealed and started to tease me. I just giggled and continue to think of what happened awhile ago, and then looked at my hand. I can still feel the softness of his hand. *AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!* I screamed mentally.

Then again I felt something looking. well, more like staring. I the caught Myungsoo looking at me. I gave him a *WTF* look. He just smirked and shooked his head.

"Yoomi-ah... you're drooling" Yuri said. I wiped my mouth and I realized I was really drooling. *So that's why Myungsoo smirked at me... aish! so embarrassing!* I thought while covering my face with my hands.

Me and my friends were walking to our next class when we heard commotions. We take a look at it and we saw Hanna in the middle of the crowd. *what's up with her?* I thought.

"L OPPA IS NOW MY BOYFRIEND!" she shouted. some were happy for her especially her friends, Kara. But mostly were sad because their so-called L oppa is now taken. I rolled my eyes. "Hey guys! Let's---WTF?! Why are you crying?" I said

"L oppa is now taken!* They said all together. *WTF!* I just looked at them. "They are still six of them! duh! You still have a chance!" I said "OMG!!! Yoomi-ah! I didn't knew your smart!" Heeyoung said happily. I just sigh.

"She's not my girlfriend." a voice behind us said. We all looked and saw L with Infinite. Girls started to sigh in relief. "WHAT?!" Hanna said "I thought you are already my boyfriend because you talked to me!" She continued. *What's wrong with this girl? When a guy talked to you it doesn't mean that he's already your boyfriend* 

"You're not my girlfriend" L said again as he walked towards Hanna. "Are you dumb? I don't even like you! I talked to you because you were clinging into me! and besides I already have a girlfriend and that's not you." L said coldly. The crowd gasped including us.

Then he then started to walk towards.......ME?!  *What the hell is he doing?*

He took my hand and intertwined with his. "I WOULD LIKE YOU TO ALL MEET MY GIRLFRIEND. CHOI YOOMI!"

"WHAT?!" Me and Hyuna both shouted.

 

 

*Kai's POV*

 

I was walking with Suho hyung when...

"I WOULD LIKE YOU TO ALL MEET MY GIRLFRIEND. CHOI YOOMI!" Myungsoo said. I frozed and felt my heart broke into pieces.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. "You okay?" Suho hyung asked me worriedly. I just sigh and nodded. He knows that I like Yoomi for a long time now.

*I think I don't have chance now* I looked at Myungsoo's hand intertwined with Yoonmin's. I just sadly smiled and walk away with Suho hyung.

-----------------------------------------------

Thank you for the comments! ♥