Chapter 15

I love you FAKE GIRLFRIEND!

*Kai's POV*

 

I entered our house looking tired. *Ahhh... Finally! I'm home.* I thought as I headed to my room. I changed to comfortable clothes and went downstairs. I entered the kitchen trying to find something to eat. "hhhmmm... what to eat?" I said to myself. "Kai!!! Can you come here in the living room?" I heard my mom. "Okay mom!" I replied. *I'm just gonna eat later.* I thought. I went to the living room and saw my parents sitting and drinking coffee.

"What is it?" I said as I sat across them. "Well, there is a party we need to attend this saturday, and you should bring a date." My dad said. "Oh..." I said as I nodded. "So do you have someone in your mind that can be your date?" My mom asked. "eeerr... actually I don't." I said truthfully. "Okay, maybe I should get Saera as your date. You know, Mr. Jang's daughter." My dad said. My eyes widened when I heard that. *No way! That girl?!* I thought.

"uuhmm.. Dad, I think I have a girl in my mind now." I said. "Okay, just bring her this saturday." My dad said. I slightly bowed at them and went back in my room. I laid in my bed. "Aish... Where can I get a date?" I mumbled. I just sigh and close my eyes and decided to sleep. 

Morning came and I started to wash up and headed for school. I was walking like a zombie becuase I can't barely sleep because I need to find a date. While I was walking to school, I was still thinking who can be my date. I just sigh and close my eyes then I saw Yoomi's face. *That's right! Yoomi can be my date!* I thought. Then suddenly I remembered that she's dating Myungsoo. "uugghh... I hate my life." I whispered to myself.

*Aish! I don't have anyone on my mind now. I think I really need Yoomi.* I thought. I headed to school still trying to find a way how to convinced Yoomi.

 

*Yoomi's POV*

 

I was talking with my friends while waiting for our teacher. "So Yoomi, you haven't told us how did you two.. you know... fell in love with each other." Hara said. "Yeah. We thought that you like Kai all along." Heeyoung added. "eeerr... People change, I guess." I said while looking at Myungsoo. "Yeah... but do you still like Kai?" Yuri asked. "Of course, I liked him for so long. He still has a special spot in my heart." I replied. My friends just nodded.

Not too long our teacher came and started her lessons. I just sigh and started to write notes. While writing, Myungsoo passed me a note.

*I have to tell you something later.* I read.

*Okay.* I replied to him.

*riiiiiiiiiiiiiing!*

I heard the bell rang. *Lunch time.* I thought and smiled. "Yoomi-ah! meet me at the rooftop." Myungsoo whispered at me. Before I could reply, he already left. "Yoomi-ah! Let's go now!" Yuri shouted. "Yeah. You don't need to shout." I said and smiled at her.

While walking to the cafeteria, I suddenly need to pee. "Guys, I need to go to the rest room. I'm just gonna follow you, okay?" I said. "Sure". Yuri said and left with Heeyoung and Hara. I went to the restroom and pee. I washed my hands and headed to the cafeteria. Then I saw Kai walking in front of me.

"Hi Kai oppa!" I said. He looked back. "Oh! Hi Yoomi-ah!" He said and slightly smile. "Oppa, what's wrong? do you have any problem?" I asked. "eerr.. Yoomi, can I talked to you?" He asked. "hhmm... sure." I nodded. We went to the school garden.

We sat on one of the bench. "So... what is it?" I asked. "You see... My parents and I need to go to a party this Saturday and... I need a date." He said. I just nodded. "So, uuhhmm.. I.. Can you be my date?" He said while blushing. I just look at him with wide eyes. *Me as Kai's date?! OMFG!!!!* I thought. "It's okay if you don't want to." He mumbled. "NO!!! It's okay! I mean... sure." I said to him. "Really?" He said while smiling. I just nodded. He sigh in relief. "Thanks Yoomi!" He said as he held my hand.

Then I felt my phone vibrate. I pulled my hand from Kai. *Yoomi-ah! Where are you?* Myungsoo texted me. *Omo! I forgot!* I thought. "Kai oppa, I need to go now!" I said. He just nodded and smiled at me. I also texted my friend that I will be late abit. I went to the rooftop and saw Myungsoo standing.

"Myungsoo oppa! Sorry I'm late." I said. He looked back at me. "It's better to be late than never, right?" He said to me. I just smiled awkwardly. I walked and stand next t him. "What do you want to tell me?" I asked him. "Do you have any plans for this saturday?" He asked me. "Why?" I asked. "Nothing, I just want to go out." He said. "So do you have plans?" He asked me again. "Actually yes.. sorry oppa, I can't go with you." I looked at him apologetically.  

 

*L's POV*

 

I was waiting for Yoomi in the rooftop.  *Aish! She's late again.* I thought. I decided to text her. *Yoomi-ah! Where are you?* I texted her. "Myungsoo oppa! Sorry I'm late." I heard Yoomi said. I looked back at her. "It's better to be late than never, right?" I said. She just smiled awkwardly. She walked and stand next to me.

"What do you want to tell me?" She asked. "Do you have any plans for this saturday?" I asked. "Why?" She asked. "Nothing, I just want to go out." I said. "So do you have plans?" I asked her again. "Actually yes.. sorry oppa, I can't go with you." She looked at me apologetically. I just sigh and nodded.

"What are your plans by the way?" I asked. "Uhhmm.. eerr.. My parents and I will go somewhere." She said. I just nodded. "Uhhmm.. Oppa, I need to go to my friends now." She said. I just nodded. "Don't worry, we can go out some other time!" She said and left me. "But I want to celebrate my birthday with you, Yoomi." I whispered to myself.

________________________

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE