Chapter 17

I love you FAKE GIRLFRIEND!

*Kai's POV*

 

I was waiting for Yoomi in a cafe when I heard the door open, and I saw Yoomi entered the cafe.

She was wearing a simple outfit, but for me she's still amazing. She saw me and I waved at her. She walked and sat across me. "Oppa, sorry I'm late." She said. "Nah! It's okay. I just arrived." I said. We ordered food and started to eat. "Yoomi-ah! Thanks for  agreeing to become my date." I said. "It's nothing!" She said and sip her drink. "Done?" I asked and she nodded.

We started to go to men's department first because Yoomi insisted. Yoomi helped me to pick a nice suit for the party. I tried different suits, then Yoomi handed me a black suit which good look on me, so I decided to buy it. After paying, we went to the ladies' department to look for a dress. Yoomi and I were searching a dress for her and I could hear some people whispering about us.

"They're so cute" "Awww... picking a dress for his girlfriend." "I wish I can be his girlfriend."

I just look a Yoomi while she was picking a dress. "Oppa! I think I found the dress I like. I'm gonna try it on." She said I just nodded. I was waiting for Yoomi when I saw a cute headband. I smiled and get it. *I'm gonna get this for Yoomi.* I thought. "Oppa! Let's go!" I saw Yoomi getting out of the fitting room. I smiled and nodded.

After paying for the dress and stuff, I decided to go to the arcade with Yoomi. "Wanna go to the arcade?" I said. "Sure!" She said. We entered the arcade and saw many people playing. "Wanna play video games?" I said. "eerr.. maybe I'll pass." She said . "Why?" I asked. "Well, when Myungsoo oppa and I went to an arcade, I played a video also and I lost." She said while pouting.

*So Myungsoo and Yoomi also went here.* I thought. "Oppa, is there something wrong?" She asked. "Oh..Nothing, I think we should go home now, it's getting dark." I said. "O-okay." She said.

 

*Your POV*

 

I was walking with Kai, and it's awkward. We reached my house and still it's awkward. "Kai oppa, thank you for today! Goodnight" I said. I was to go inside when Kai held my wrist. I looked back at him. "Here." he handed me a small bag. I peek inside and saw a headband. "I hope you'll wear it tomorrow!" He said while rubbing his neck. "Of course!" I smiled. "Well, I'm just gonna pick you up tomorrow! Goodnight!" He said and wave at me.

I was inside my room surfing the internet when my phone rang. I looked at the caller I.D., and it's Myungsoo.

"Hello?" I said. "Yoomi-ah." Myungsoo said with a tired voice. "Oppa, what's wrong?" I asked. "Hanna keeps on clinging me the whole day..." He said. "Aww.. Poor oppa.. You must have a hard time today." I replied. "You have no idea." He said. "Goodnight Yoomi-ah! Enjoy your time with your family tomorrow!" He said and I feel guilty again. "Goodnight." I said and hung up.

It's already Saturday morning now and I started to wash up. When I was drying my hair, I heard my phone rang. "Hello?" I said. "Yoomi-ah! It's Woohyun." Woohyun said. "Oh! Oppa! Good morning! how did you get my number?" I said. "I got your number from Yuri. Anyways, can you come at Myungsoo's home later?" Woohyun asked. "eerrr... I can't. I need to go somewhere today." I said. "But it's----" "Yoomi-ah!" I heard my mom. "Sorry oppa, I need to go." I hung up and went downstairs.

"Why mom?" I said. "Help me set the plates." My mom said. I nodded and helped her. "So, what time will your friend arrive?" My mom asked. "Five." I replied. "Yoomi-ah... I'm gonna do your hair and make-up later, okay?" My mom said. "Sure mom!" I said and smiled.

"Will Myungsoo be there too?" My mom asked. "eerr.. no." I replied. She just nodded. "Does he know that you will go to that party." My mom asked. "No." I replied. "Eh? Why?" My mom looked at me. I sat on one of the chairs. "Because whenever I go or even talk to that friend of mine, Myungsoo oppa always gets mad at me." I said.

My mom just chuckled. "So I supposed that friend of yours is a boy." She said. I just nodded. "He's just jealous sweetie." My mom said. "NO WAY! I mean he's just my friend and Myungsoo oppa is my... boyfriend." I said while mumbling the last part. "Yoomi-ah, he can't avoid being jealous. He's still a guy with feelings." My mom explained.

"Call your dad. We're gonna eat breakfast now." My mom told me. I just nodded and call my dad. We started eating, but I can only think what my mom said. *Myungsoo oppa is jealous? nahh... I doubt that.* I thought and continue to eat.

___________________________________

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE EXCITING!!