Chapter 8

I love you FAKE GIRLFRIEND!

*L's POV*

 

I decided not to walk with Yoomi today.

While walking to school, I saw a flower shop. *Is she still upset with me?* I thought as I remembered what happened yesterday. I went inside the flower shop and I greeted the owner. "Annyeonghaseyo! Can I have six pieces of white roses, please?" I asked. "Okay~ Is this for your girlfriend?" She asked while arranging the flowers into a bouquet. "uuuhh.. ne" I awkwardly replied. "Here you go." She gave it to me as I paid. "Do you have a card? I just want to write something" I asked politely. She gave me a card and smiled "Kamsahamnida!" I bowed and left.

I found a table outside the shop and started to write a message,

Dear Yoomi,

        Are you still upset that I didn't let you sit with "your" Kai? I'm sorry okay... I just want to protect our secret. I hope you will accept this bouquet which consists six pieces of white roses as a sign of my apology. Why six? because... I. AM. SORRY. PLEASE. FORGIVE. ME.

                                                                                                                            - Myungie~ ♥

I smiled and satisfied with my letter. I put it inside and started to walk to school.

When I reached the gate of our school, I heard some students whispering. "Omo! Yoomi cheated on L oppa!" I heard a girl whispered. *bwoh? cheated?* I thought. "Does Kai oppa know about Yoomi and L oppa's relationship." someone said.

Then I heard something that made my chest tightened. "Yah! I just saw a picture of Kai sunbae and Yoomi-ssi kissing! It is posted on the bulletin board." Someone yelled and then everyone run to the Bulletin board. I don't know why but I felt cheated even though our relationship is not real.

I also went to the Bulletin board to see if it's true. When the other students saw me, they give way so I could see picture. I could also hear the whispering. I stopped walking and look at the picture. Kai is kissing Yoomi. I clenched my fist because of anger.

Then I saw Hanna and Kara approaching me. "Oppa~ I never knew Yoomi is a .. She's a two-timer! aigoo... break up wi----" I cut her. "SHUT UP!" I yelled.

I went to the rooftop sat on the floor while leaning my body on the wall. I look at the flowers that I bought for her. I throw it somewhere and texted Infinite that I will skip school today.

 

*YOUR POV*

 

"OMONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I'm gonna be late!!!" I shouted. *Aish! stupid homework!* I thought. I hurriedly washed myself. I headed downstairs and grabbed a toast.. "BYE MOM!!!" I shouted and headed to school. *I hope I will make it on time!* I thought as I keep on running.

I reached school before the school gates close. "Thank God!" I said while catching my breath. "Yoomi-ah! Yoomi-ah!" My friends shouted at me. "Oh! Hi guys!" I waved at them. Then suddenly they dragged my away. "Yah! why are you dragging me?" I said. As I was passing through corridors I could hear words like , , two-timer, cheater, words like that. *What's wrong with these people?* I thought.

My friends stopped dragging me and I saw we're in front of the bulletin board. I looked at them and blink. "What are we doing here?" I asked. "This." Heeyoung pointed a picture of me and Kai. *KAI?!* I yelled in my head. The picture looks like were kissing. "Care to explain missy?" Yuri said. I can see my friends looking at me waiting for my answer.

"Okay. Yes. That's me and Kai. But we're not doing anything wrong! I SWEAR!" I said to my friends. I just saw them raised their eyebrows. I just sigh and tell what really happened. "So~ he's just blowing your eyes?" Hara said. I just nodded. "Wait. Did Myungsoo already see this?" Heeyoung said to me. *OMO!!! I forgot about Myungsoo!* I yelled in my head.

When I reached the classroom and opened the door. I could see everyone looking at me and started whispering. I just ignore them and started to look for Myungsoo. I saw his seat empty. I looked at my watch. *Still early.* I thought. I started to searched Myungsoo in the school. Luckily, I found Infinite walking. I run to them.

They looked at me with a disappointed look. *I think they saw the picture already.* I thought. "Did you see Myungsoo?" I asked them. "Myungsoo texted the he'll skip school today." Hoya said. I nodded and went back in the classroom.

*riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!*

It is now lunch break. I texted my friends that I will not join them. I went to the rooftop to get some peace of mind. I sat on the floor and saw flowers in the ground. I picked it up and saw my name. *Eh? for me?* I thought. I opened the card and saw Myungsoo's letter. Now I feel so guilty. I just sigh and started thinking how I can explain this to Myungsoo.

"Wait~ why do I need to explain to him? aish! I'm so confused." I said to myself and ruffled my hair. I texted him and waited for his reply. *Aish! he's not replying!* I thought. I tried to call him but he's not answering it. "Okay. one last time" I said. I called him again. "hello?" he answered. *Finally!* I sigh. "Where are you?" I asked. "Why are you asking me? Just go back to your Kai!" He yelled and hang up on me.

"Aigoo~ Why is he angry? Is it because of the secret again? aish! I didn't knew this will happen." I pouted and think of another idea. *aahh!* I thought of something. I sure he'll gonna aceept my apology. I giggled.

_________________________________

 

 "[INFO] EXO-K and EXO-M will come together as EXO and record their MAMA performance for SBS Inkigayo on May 13th. It will air on May 20th." WHAT IS AIR?!

and say hello to Dongwoo's blue hair!