Chapter 14

I love you FAKE GIRLFRIEND!

*Your POV*

 

"Can I bring you home later?" he asked me. "Why?" I replied. "Because tomorrow, our deal will be over and I maybe can't do this with you again." he confessed. I felt butterflies in my tummy. I just ignored it because maybe Myungsoo was the first boy whoever said that to me and I just felt so happy. I looked at him and then smiled. "Where do you want to go?" I said as I held his hand.

First, we went to an arcade. "eeerrr... I dunno how to play. I'm not good in video games." I said then pout. "Just try it." He said. I try to play and as expected I lost. Then I heard Myungsoo laughing at my back. I shot him a look. He cleared his throat and stopped laughing. I looked around and saw that arcade machine where you can win a stuffed toy. "Myungsoo oppa!!! Let's go there!" I said and pointed at the machine. 

We went there and Myungsoo tried to get me one. But he kept on losing. We have inserted maybe ten coins already. I just sigh "Maybe we should leave and go to the other places." I said. "I'll just have my last try." He said while inserting the coin. He looked so serious. He then put that grabbing thing to get the stuffed toy. He pressed the button and we both are looking if he'll get the toy.

The machine started to grabbed it then let it fall and surprisingly it fell on the right place. "WOOHOOO!!!!" We cheered. Myungsoo got the toy and gave it to. "Thank you oppa!" I smiled. After that we went to different places like mall and karaoke bar. After that, we went to the park.

I was sitting on one of the bench looking at the stars while waiting for Myungsoo. *Ahhh~ So many starts tonight.* I thought and smiled. "Here you go." I looked up and saw Myungsoo giving me a burger and a hot chocolate. "Thank you!" I said and get the food. Myungsoo sat beside me and started to drink his hot chocolate. "You know, I felt that we were closer now." Myungsoo said while looking at the stars. I looked at him with a confused face. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Well, you know... we can talk without bickering or shouting at each other." He said then chuckled. I just smiled and drink my hot chocolate.

Then I felt my phone vibrate. *Yoomi-ah! Where are you? It's getting late.* My mom texted me. *Omo! Sorry mom! I'm gonna go home now.* I replied. "Myungsoo oppa, I need to go hom now. My mom is looking for me" I said. He nodded. "I'll walk you home." He said to me as I nodded. As we were walking to my house, Myungsoo suddenly asked me something. "Yoomi-ah! Do you have the phone that we won from the couple game?" He said. I nodded. "Give me." he said. I just took the phone and give it to him.

*Click* I heard. "Here." He said as He returned back my phones. I looked at my phone's wallpaper.

"eerr.. Why is your face my phone's wallpaper?" I asked him. "Duh! I'm your boy--- I mean fake boyfriend. We need to look like it's real. From now on, Use that phone as your phone, okay?" He said. I nodded. Then he handed me his phone. "Here. Take a picture also." 

 

*L's POV*

 

She took my phone. *click* I heard my phone as Yoomi took a selca. She looked at the picture. "eeerr... I look ugly." She said. I took my phone and I looked at the picture.

*Is she blind or what? SHE'S DAMN PRETTY!!!!* I thought as I stared at her picture. "Oppa is there a problem? I told you I'm ugly." She said as she tried to get the phone. I put it inside my pocket and stuck my tongue out. She then pouted. "Let's go." I said. She just stood there looking down. "Yah! Yoomi-ah!" I said. She looked up with sad eyes. "Oppa, Can you delete the photo?" She asked me. "Wae?" I replied. "because I look ugly." She said. *Aish! This girl.* I thought.

I walked in front of her and cupped her face. She looked away. "Yoomi-ah, look at me." I said softly. She looked up me with those beautiful eyes. I can feel my heart beating so fast. *Calm down Myungsoo.* I said to myself. I looked at her. "You're not ugly. You're beautiful, okay?" I said. "Don't always say that you're ugly 'cause you're not. You are beautiful." I said to her softly. "Really?" She looked up to me. "Really." I said and smiled.

"Thank you oppa!" She said and then hugged me. I was so surprised, but then I hugged her back. "No problem. Now let's go home now before your mom kill me." I said as I broke the hug. She just laughed at me. I took her hand and we started to walk to her house.

We now reached her house. "Well, thank you for today oppa!" She said and was about to enter her house. "Wait!" I said and grabbed her hand. "Why Oppa?" She asked. I walked closer to her and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight Yoomi." I said. She looked at me while blinking. "yah! Go inside now!" I said while smiling. "Okay. Goodnight oppa!" She said and went inside her house.

When I saw that she's inside her house now, I decided to walk to home. *Why is everytime I'm near with Yoomi, my heart beats so fast?* I thought. *But whatever this feeling is, I like it.* I thought and smiled.

______________________________________________

Sorry if I didn't update yesterday! I forgot. MIANHAE!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!