Chapter 10

I love you FAKE GIRLFRIEND!

*Your POV*

 

Even though my clock hasn't alarm yet, I'm already awake. I tried to sleep, but I can't, so I just get up and started to wash up. After washing up, I wore my uniform and headed downstairs. I saw my mom and dad on the dining table eating. "Good Morning!" I said and kissed their cheeks. "Good morning too!" My dad said and smiled at me. "You're up early. why? is it because of your boyfriend?" my mom teased me. "Aish! Mom! Stop teasing me." I said.

After I ate breakfast, I grabbed my things in my room. I was about to leave when I saw the cellphone that Myungsoo and I won. I just smiled and took the phone with me. "Mom! Dad! I'm gonna go!" I said. When I was outside the house, I texted Myungsoo.

*Myungsoo oppa. Good morning! You don't need to walk me to school. I'm gonna go to school early.* I texted him. I started to walk and saw some people opening their stores, sweeping outside, walking to school like that. "aaahh~ I hope this day will be good." I said to myself. "I hope so too." I heard a voice behind me. I looked back and saw Kai. *OMG!!! It's Kai!* I thought. I can feel blood rushing to my face now.

"Good morning!" He said and smiled. "G-good morning oppa" I said. "Are you sick? Your face is so red." He said while putting his hand on my forehead. *lubdublubdub!* I can feel my heart beating so fast again. "u-oh. no!" I said while stepping backward. "Good." He said and smiled. I looked at him and I saw him looking at the kids who were walking to school.

*OMG! He looks so handsome.* I thought while still looking at his hansome face. "Yoomi-ah! Yoomi-ah!" Kai said while waving his hand in front of my face. "Huh?!' I said. "You're spacing out." He said and chuckled. "Sorry~" I said and just smiled awkwardly. "Hey! Wanna go to school together?" He asked me. I looked at him with wide eyes. "I mean it's okay if---" "SURE!" I cut him. He looked surprise then smiled.

 

*Kai's POV*

 

I was walking to school when I saw Yoomi. I smiled and walk to her.  "aaahh~ I hope this day will be good." She said to herself. "I hope so too." I said behind her. She looked back and she looks surprised when she saw me.

"Good morning!" I said and smiled. "G-good morning oppa" She replied. I noticed her face is so red. "Are you sick? Your face is so red." I said while putting my hand on her forehead. "u-oh. no!" she said while stepping backward. "Good." I said and smiled. I then looked at the kids who were walking to school. Then I saw Yoomi spacing out.

"Yoomi-ah! Yoomi-ah!" I said while waving my hand in front of her face. "Huh?!' She said. "You're spacing out." I said and chuckled. "Sorry~" She said and just smiled awkwardly. "Hey! Wanna go to school together?" I asked her. She looked at me with wide eyes. *Maybe she's worried because of Myungsoo* I thought "I mean it's okay if---" "SURE!" She cut me. I was surprised and then smiled because I can walk with her.

While walking, I decided to talk to her. "I haven't see you walking to school around this time." I said. "Oh~ I woke up early today and decided to go to school early." She looked at me cutely.

I can feel my heart stopped for a moment. "Oppa! Kai Oppa!" She said while waving her hand in front of my face. "Now. you're the one who's spacing out." She said and giggled. *Maybe because of her innocence that's why I fell for her.* I thought and smiled. "Oppa why are you smiling?" She asked me. "Nothing. Come on! We might be late." I said. We continue to walk while talking and laughing with each other. *I hope everyday will be both like this.* I thought

_____________________________________________

NAMU IS B-BOYING AGAIN XD

SAY HELLO TO KRIS'S WET BACK!