Chapter 10

I love you FAKE GIRLFRIEND!

*L's POV*

 

"Where do you want to go?" I asked her while walking outside. "hhhhmmm.. I don't know. amusement park?" She said whil looking at me. "Okay." I said as we walked to the bus stop.

We are now in the bus stop and there are no seats available, so we have to stand. I plugged my earphones and started to hum along with the song. Then I felt Yoomi is uncomfortable. "Yoomi-ah, is there a problem?" I asked her. She looked at me with a scared look. I looked up and I saw a bunch of boys eyeing her, especially her legs.

*Aish! Why did she wore a short?! I should've let her change in her house.* I thought. I held her waist and I felt her stiffened. Then I lowered my head. "Just act with me." I whispered. She look at me, still with scared look. I just smiled and walked in front of her so she could not see the erted guys. She then sigh in relief and smiled at me.

"Next time, wear jeans not shorts when you're outside." I told her. She just pout and nodded. We stayed in that position for a long time. We reached our stop and walk out of the bus. "Gosh! I was really scared awhile ago!" She  said. I just rolled my eyes and walk ahead of her. "Yah! Wait up! You said it's a date and then you're leaving me?" She said. I stopped and looked back at her. I then offered my hand. She smiled and held it.

As we enter the amusement park, I felt Yoomi dragged me in a.... couple thingy store? "What are we doing here?" I asked her. "Buying couple things, duh!" She said. "We should at least make this fake relationship a real one." she continued. I started to look around a store.

"Myungsoo oppa! Here try this!" She said. She handed me a necklace with a half heart. I took it and wear it. "Not bad." I said. I looked back and saw Yoomi trying to wear the necklace. "Give me that." I said. She looked at me. "Huh?" She said. I just sigh and took the necklace. I put it on her and fixed her hair. "Thank you!" She said

After buying the necklaces, we went to a photoboot and took some shots. We did silly faces that made us laugh. I gave Yoomi some copies then she put it inside her bag. "Let's go." I said.

We started to walk around the amusement park when we heard something. "ALL COUPLES! JOIN NOW AND YOU MIGHT WIN A TRIP TO JEJU, A COUPLE PHONE OR A COUPLE SHIRT!" The MC said. I was about to walk when Yoomi held my wrist. "What?" I asked her. "I want to join." She said. I gave her a WTF look. "Please." She showed me her puppy eyes. "FINE."

So the game is you need to carry your partner in bridal style. The last standing will win. As of now. I am standing for almost thirty minutes. There are already two couples remaining including us. I am now sweating then I felt someone touching my face.

 

*Your POV*

 

I saw Myungsoo already sweating so I get my hanky on my pocket. I wipe his face and he look at me. "If you're already tired you can put me down." I said to him. "No." He said. I know he's already tired so I jumped off. "WE HAVE A WINNER!" The MC said. He handed the couple phones to us. "Why did you do that?" He asked me. I know he's pissed right now. "I want a new phone." I said to him. He sigh and walk away.

I feel so guilty now. He tried his best to win, but I just jump off. Then I ran to him and hugged his back. "Myungsoo oppa~ Mianhae~" I said with aegyo. I felt him releasing my arms. Then he  held my hand and looked at me. "Where do you want to go next?" He asked me. I just smiled at him and dragged him to different rides.

It was already dark outside and we decided to go home. "I had fun today, thank you." I said. "Nahh... It's okay." he said. We arrived at my house. "Here." I gave him the blue phone. He took it. "Come here." He said. "Why?" I said. Then he pulled me and *CLICK*. "Yah! I'm not ready!" I said and pout. He just stuck his tongue and I just smiled.  "Thank you for today again! Goodnight!" I said. I was about to go inside when Myungsoo pulled me in a hug. "Thank you." He said softly. I just smiled. 

Then suddenly, he kissed my forehead. I just blink and looked at him. "Goodnight Yoomi-ah! See you tomorrow!" He said. He started to walk home while I went inside the house. "Oh! Yoomi-ah you're home! Did you already eat dinner?" My mom said. "hhmm" I nodded. I bowed at my parents and went inside my room. I changed my clothes and lay on my bed.

*Today was fun.* I thought and sleep peacefully.

________________________________________________

twinkle~