Chapter 5

I love you FAKE GIRLFRIEND!

*Your POV*

 

"Yoomi-ah... I like you for a long time now... but I guess I don't have a chance anymore." He said sadly. I was shocked and felt butterflies in my tummy *OMG!* "You and Myungsoo-ssi are now---" I cut him. "NO! we're not. I'm just his fake girlfriend." I said blushing. "I just want to prove that you like me that's why..." I continued.

He lift my chin up and now our face are so close. "Is that so? So can you be my girlfriend?" he said. "YES!" I answered him. he was now leaning and I closed my eyes. then...

*riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!!!!!!!!!*

I woke up and realized it was a dream. *Aish! stupid clock!* I tried to sleep to continue my dream but I heard my mom knocked on my door. "Yoomi-ah! wake up now!" She shouted *ugh! school again!* I thought. I went to the bathroom and started to wash up.

After wearing my uniform, I started to go downstairs and eat breakfast. I saw my dad reading newspaper. "Yoomi-ah! There is a handsome man looking for you?" my mom said slyly smiling. My dad suddenly stopped reading his newspaper and walk to the door. Then it hit me.

*MYUNGSOO!* I thought and run to the door also. "Myungsoo-ssi!" I said nervously because my parents were looking at me with the explain-this-now look.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mr. and Mrs. Choi! I'm here to walk Yoomi." He bowed and smiled. * woah! I never knew he has manners!* I thought. "Why are you fetching my daughter?" dad asked. *uh-oh!* I thought. "Because I'm her----" I cut him. "new friend. ah-h-haha" I said nervously.

Suddenly, Myungsoo put his arm on my waist. "aaaww... Babe, are you ashamed that I'm your boyfriend?" he said looking hurt. *not again..* "WHAT?!" my parents both shouted. I closed my eyes and getting ready for my parents' scolding.

"OMO!!!! Yoomi-ah! You never told us you have already a boyfriend!" My mom said an hugged me. "I thought you will never have a boyfriend! But I guess I'm wrong" My dad said while smiling. *What is happening?!* i thought

 

*L's POV*

 

As we were walking to school, I noticed that Yoomi looked so confused. "Yah! Why are your face like that?" I asked her. "Nothing... it's just that I thought my parents will scold me." She sigh. "Well, I guess they find you "boyfriend" hot that's why they agreed" I said and smirked. She just rolled her eyes and walk ahead of me.

"Yah! wait up!" I said and catched up on her. "By the way, It's the first time you called my name." I said while looking at her. "and your point is?" She said. I grabbed her waist and then lean in her ears. "nothing. it's just you sound y when you say my name" i huskily said.

"Yah! what are you doing!" she said and pushed me. I smirked because I saw her blushing. "Let's go now Babe! We're gonna be late!" I held her hand and pulled her.

"Yah! Yah! stop holding my hand!" I ignored her. "Myungsoo-ssi!" she said. "It's Myungsoo oppa for you!" I said. "Oppa?! In your dreams!" She said annoyingly. "Look. you need to call me oppa. People might notice that you're not my girlfriend." I explained. "Aish! Arasso!" She said. I raise my eyebrow. "Arasso Myungsoo oppa." she said.

We arrived in school and we see commotions. I dragged Yoomi and we went  to the crowd.

 

*Your POV*

 

Myungsoo dragged me in the crowd. Then we saw Hanna with Kara again. I sigh *What's with her and her friends up to?* I thought.

She saw us and smirked. "MYUNGSOO OPPA AND CHOI YOOMI ARE NOT DATING! THEY ARE JUST FAKING IT!" She shouted and looked at us. *! how did she found out!* I thought. I looked at Myungsoo and saw him looking at Infinite. They shook their heads indicating that they didn't do anything.

Then I saw someone looking at me. *Kai?!* he looks... happy? Am I dreaming or what?

Myungsoo held my hand and dragged in the middle of the crowd. *uh-oh! I don't like this!* I thought. "Yah! What the hell are you saying Lee Hanna!" He said angrily. Hanna pushed me and hugged Myungsoo's arm. "I know you're just using her oppa~ I heard you talking with infinite yesterday~" She said.

"NO! I'm not using her! She's really my girlfriend!" Myungsoo pushed Hanna and put his arm around my shoulder. Hanna smirked. "Then Prove it! Kiss her in front of us" she said. *What the hell!* I was really nervous right now. "Okay." Myungsoo said coolly. I looked at him with wide eyes.

He grabbed my waist with his left hand and cupped my face with his right hand. I just closed my eyes tightly hoping that Myungsoo will not do it. But unfortunately, I felt Myungsoo's lips on mine. *MY FIRST KISS!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!*

___________________________________________

Hi guys!!! Thank you for all the comments! I'm gonna try to update this story as fast as I can! fighting!

I AM NOW INFINITIZED.