Chapter 13

I love you FAKE GIRLFRIEND!

*Your POV*

 

It's now lunch time and I was walking with my friends to the Cafeteria. "So... Yoomi-ah, we saw what happened earlier." Heeyoung said as she smiled at me. "How's the kiss?" Yuri teased me. "Aish!" I said and then they laughed. Then suddenly someone grabbed me by waist. "What--" I looked up and saw smiling at me. I rolled my eyes. "What do you want?" I asked him. "errmm.. Yoomi-ah! We're going first! See ya!" Hara said and walk away with Heeyoung and Yuri. *Not again.* I thought.

I look to Myungsoo again. "Okay, what do you want?" I repeat. "Nothing. I just want to eat lunch with you." He said. Then he dragged me. "Yah! Where are you taking me?" I said.  We arrived at the rooftop. "What are we doing here?" I asked him. "We're gonna eat lunch." he said. He sat on the floor then pat the space next to him. I just looked at him. "Sit here. Remember our deal." He said. I just rolled my eyes and sit beside him. I take out my lunch and started to it.

I looked at Myungsoo and he's not eating. "Yah! Why aren't you eating?" I asked him. He just looked at me and then smiled creepily. "W-why are you looking at me like that?" I said. He started to lean in and now the tip of our noses are touching. "Can I just eat you?" He said to me with a y voice. I felt my face getting hot. I pushed him and packed my lunch. "Yah! Why are you packing your lunch?" He said. "I'm leaving." I said and I was about to stand up. 

"Yah! I'm just joking." he said and then held my wrist. I looked at her with an angry face. "I'm not gonna do that again, okay?" he said. I started to uunpacked my lunch and started to eat again. "Yoomi-ah~ feed me~" he whined like a child. I looked at him with a disgusted face. "PLEASE~~~~" he said then showed his aegyo.

I just giggled and gave up. "say ahhhhh~" I said. "ahhhhhhhhh~" he opened his mouth and I fed him a kimbap. "AAAAHHH~ Delicious!" He said while chewing the food. I just smiled and eat too. We just stayed like that. Me feeding him kimbap. "I hope we can be like this everyday. It's so peaceful." Myungsoo said and smiled at me. I just smiled back at him.

"Yoomi-ah~ you have something on your face." he said. "huh? where?" I tried to remove it but Myungsoo removed it for me.

 

*L's POV*

 

"Yoomi-ah~ you have something on your face." I said. "huh? where?" she tried to remove it but I removed it for her. After removing it, we stared at each other eyes. I started to lean in and saw Yoomi is not backing away. Our lips were about to touch when the ring bells.

*riiiiiiiiiiiing!*

Yoomi suddenly stand up. "I-I think we should go back now." She said. I sigh and nodded. We were awkwardly walking to out classroom. You can only hear birds chirping maybe because students are now inside of their classrooms. We arrived at the classroom and as expected students keep on looking at us. The teacher came and started his lesson.

I was getting bored with the lessons and turned my head to Yoomi's direction. I saw her writing notes. Then her hair were falling on her face so I put it behind her ear. She looked at me. We are staring at each other. "Ahem... Mr. Kim and Ms. Choi. NO PDA in my CLASS." Mr. Lee said. I put my hand down and sigh. I looked back and saw all of our classmates were looking at us. I gave them a WTH-are-you-looking-at look. Then they looked away.

We heard the bell rang. "So this is for today. Class dismissed." Mr. said and left the room. "Kaja! I'm gonna walk you home." I said and took her bag.  "But I want to walk with my friends." She said while trying to get her bag. "And then what? I will see you again walking with Kai? NO." I said firmly. She just pouted. "Fine. I'll just bid my goodbye to my friends." She said. She run to her friends and bid goodbye.

Then she went back to me. "Done?" I said and she nodded. I grabbed her hand and started to walk. As we were walking, I saw an ice cream shop and decided to treat Yoomi. "Wanna grab an ice cream?" I said. She looked at me with sparkling eyes. "eeerr... Okay.. I'll take that as a yes." I said.

I picked chocolate ice cream while she picked vanilla. "Ahh! I love ice cream!" She said while eating her ice cream like a child. *So cute!* I thought.  "Can I bring you home later?" I asked her. "Why?" She asked me. "Because tomorrow, our deal will be over and I maybe can't do this with you again." I confessed. She looked at me and then smiled. "Where do you want to go?" She said as she held my hand.

____________________________________

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUHO!