Chapter 16

I love you FAKE GIRLFRIEND!

*Your POV*

 

I am at the cafeteria eating with my friends, but I was still thinking about my talk with Myungsoo. *Aish! I feel so bad for lying to Myungsoo, but I know he'll be mad at me if I tell him that I'll be Kai's date.* I thought. *It's just a day. It won't hurt besides I'm always with him.*

"Yoomi-ah~ Is there something wrong?" Yuri asked me. I just shook my head and continue to eat. "You know... I just notice... Kai keeps looking at Yoomi, or is it just me?" Heeyoung said as he looked at Kai. We all look at Kai and I saw Kai looking at me. He smiled and I just smiled back.

"Yah! Is there something that we dont know?" Hara asked. I looked at them and bit my lips. *I think they should know... I mean they're my friends right?* I thought. "eeerr.. guys, I need to tell you something." I said. They just looked at me. "Actually, Myungsoo oppa and I are not really dating." I said. "WHAT?!" They shouted. "SSSSHHHH!!!" I said. "So that means your relationship with Myungsoo oppa is fake?" Hara whispered. I just nodded.

"Why?" Heeyoung asked. "I have a crush on Kai and he wanted to help me. He hates Hanna and he needs me to be his girlfriend to make Hanna away from his life." I explained. "Oh~" They said. "So that means, you still have a thing for Kai?" Yuri asked. I just nodded. 

After lunch break, we went inside the classroom. Then our teacher came, but I noticed Myungsoo is not still here. *Huh? Where is he? Is he mad at me?* I thought. Then I heard the door open. "Sorry Ms. Kang, I'm late." He said as he bowed and went to his seat. *I'm gonna talk to him after class.* I thought.

It's dismissal time now and everybody was packing their things. I already told my friends that I'm not going with them. "Let's go home." I sad to Myungsoo while smiling. He looked at me and nodded. We were walking quietly, and you know what, it's very awkward. "So...are you mad at me?" I asked him. "No Why would I?" He looked at me. "Nothing. I thought your mad at me because I can't come with you this Saturday." I said. "Of course not. Is not like you're going with Kai. You're going with your family. Family first." He said and gave me an assuring smile. Now I feel super guilty.

We are now in front of our house. "Uhhmm... Myungsoo oppa, you don't need to walk with me tomorrow." I said. "Why?" He asked me. "eeerr... I need to buy a dress for the party." I said. "I can accompany you if you want." He offered. "No! It's okay!" I said. He just nodded. "See you on Monday!" He said and left.

 

*Kai's POV*

 

We were eating dinner when my mom told me something. "Kai-ah, you don't need to got to school tomorrow. Go to the mall and buy a suit for the party." My mom. And as a good son, I just nodded. After eating, I went inside my room.

"I wonder what will be Yoomi's look on the party." I mumbled. "Maybe I should text her." I said to myself. *Aish! I forgot I don't have her number.* I sigh. *Right! I have Yoomi's friend's number! What's her name again? Yu...YURI!* I thought

I texted Yuri if she can give me Yoomi's number. After a few minutes she replied. I smiled and thanked her. "Okay, so should I text her?" I mumbled.

*Uuuhhmm... Yoomi-ah, this is Kai oppa... Do you have already a dress that you could wear on the party?* I texted

*Oh! Hi Kai oppa! Actually, I still don't have. I'm gonna skip school tomorrow to buy a dress.* She replied. "She will skip school also?" I whispered.

*I'm gonna skip school tomorrow too. I'm gonna buy a suit. How about we can buy clothes together?* I replied. "I hope she'll agree." I silently prayed.

*Sure! Let's just meet at the mall. Oppa! I'm gonna sleep now! Goodnight!* She replied. I smiled and decided to sleep too. "I can't wait for tomorrow." I mumbled.

________________________________________________

THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS GUYS! :*