Chapter 3

I love you FAKE GIRLFRIEND!

*L's POV*

 

I was walking to my next and fortunately, I have the same class with my friends so I walked with them. 

"Hey! Do you know what's the name of my seatmate? You know... the one near the window?" I asked. My friends looked at me weirdly. "What? I'm just asking." I said. "Do you like her?" Woohyun hyung slyly asked me. "Aish! I'm just curious, okay. She doesn't squeal and run like a mad woman when she sees us." I explained to them.

"Oh! I know! Choi Yoomi!" Sungyeol said. "Oh~ thanks hyung! how did you know her name?" I asked him curiously. " I was stalki---I mean accidentally heard Yuri, her friend, talking with her and called her Choi Yoomi." He said nervously. "okay." I said eyeing him curiously.

As we were walking, we heard commotions, so we went there and saw Hanna standing in the middle of the crowd. 

"L OPPA IS NOW MY BOYFRIEND!" she shouted. *ing ! who the hell is she saying she's my girlfriend?!* I saw many girls cried including Yoomi's friends. She just rolled her eyes on them. I saw Infinite looking at me. "Don't give that look. I don't even know what is happening." I said. *I need to think of a plan to make this away from my life*

*TING!* I just think of something really good.

"She's not my girlfriend." I said. I could see girls sighing in relief. *pssh.. as if I will date you someday!* I thought.  "WHAT?!" Hanna said. "I thought you are already my boyfriend because you talked to me!" She continued. 

"You're not my girlfriend." I said as I walked towards her. "Are you dumb? I don't even like you! I talked to you because you were clinging into me! and besides I already have a girlfriend and that's not you." I said to her coldly. 

I then saw Yoomi. I started to walk towards her. She look so surprised. I took her hand and intertwined with mines.

"I WOULD LIKE YOU TO ALL MEET MY GIRLFRIEND. CHOI YOOMI!" I announced.

"WHAT?!" Yoomi and Hanna both shouted *This is the beginning of being my fake girlfriend Yoomi-ah* I thought. 

Then I saw Kai. He looked sad when I gave my announcement. *Oh! He likes Yoomi, huh? well, too bad for him.* I smirked. Then I was dragged my Yoomi.

 

*Your POV*

 

I dragged Myungsoo to the rooftop from the crowd. "WHAT HELL WAS THAT?!"  I shouted at him. I'm really angry right now. *I don't even know him personally and then suddenly he announced to the whole effing school that I'm his girlfriend?! He's crazy*

"woah! Calm down!* he said while raising his both hands. "Calm down?! You want me to Calm down after you announced to everyone that I'm your girlfriend even though it's not true?!" I said angrily to him. "Let's just say I want to help you and I also need you to help." he said "What?" I said. *I am really confused right now.* 

"Look. I know you like Kai-ssi and----" he said but I cut him. "How the hell did you know that I like him?!" I asked surprisingly while blushing. "I saw you blushing when Kai-ssi held your hand awhile ago." he smirked. "Okay... I will now continue. I hate Hanna, she always clings me and it annoys the hell out of me" he said "and so?" I said while raising an eyebrow.

"I need you to be my fake girlfriend to get away from her." he said. "what if I don't want to?" I said. He smirked *What the... this guys loves to smirk so much* I thought. "I think Kai-ssi likes you" He said. "pssh... I don't believe you." I said. "I saw him looked so sad when I announced that your my girlfriend." he said. I looked at him "so what if he likes me? then that's good! I can confess to him now. and we can be a couple" I said while smiling.

"But still I'm not sure about that... you see we can prove that he likes you if we are together... we will make him jealous." he said and smirked again. I thought about what he said.  "FINE." I said.

He's face lit up, and he smiled. *WAIT. WHAT?! he smiled?!*

I cleared my throat. "So... how long will this fake thingy?" I asked. "As soon as Hanna get away from my life and as soon as you and Kai-ssi will become a couple. Deal?" I offered his hand. "Deal!" I said as I shook his hand.

We came back in the class, holding hands and everyone was looking at us. I was walking in my seat, and can feel girls killing me with their eyes *creepy!* then Myungsoo pulled my chair like what a gentleman do.

"Here you go babe!" He winked at me. *This is gonna be a long day!* 

------------------------------------------

♥♥♥ I appreciate your comments! :*