Chapter 12

I love you FAKE GIRLFRIEND!

*Your POV*

 

Kai and I continued our walk to school. We talked and laughed with each other while walking. "Yoomi-ah! You and Myungsoo...are you two okay now?" He asked me. "What do you mean?" I asked. "You know, the picture." He asked while rubbing his neck. "Oh~ We're okay now." I said and smiled at him. "Good to hear that." He said.  We just smiled at each other and walk.

"So this is why you don't want me to walk with you?" We heard a voice behind us. I froze. We both look back, and saw Myungsoo looking at us. "eerrr... It's not what you think! We saw each other and decided to walk together." I explained."She's right." I heard Kai said. "Well, I'm gonna go first." He continued. He slightly bowed and headed to school.

I just sigh. *He ruined my time with Kai again!* I thought. Then I looked back at Myungsoo. He looks cold with a blank face looking at me. I was about to say something when he walked passed me. "Yah! Are you angry with me again?" I asked as I walked beside him. He's ignoring me again. "Yah!" I said while grabbing his arms. He stopped walking. I thought he will talk to me bu he just removed my hand on his arm and continue to walk.

"Yah! Why are you angry?" I asked again. "People might get suspicious. Do I have to tell you that always?" He said to me coldly. "If you always tell me that, how can I become close to Kai? How can we become a couple if you always react like that." I asked him. "Do you want this fake relationship forever?" I continued. "So are you saying that you don't want to think fake relationship?" he said. "You don't want my company?" he continued.

"It's not like that I---" "Save it." He said and walked ahead of me. I just pull my hair because of annoyance. I run and stopped in front of him. "Fine. I'm sorry okay." I said to him. He just looked at me. "Yah! I said I'm sorry!" I repeat. Then he stepped forward and lowered his head. We are now face to face. "I'm gonna accept your apology if you will agree to be my slave for the whole day." He said. "WHAT?!" I said. "Fine. Then don't. But don't expect that I'll accept your apology." he said.

"Aish! Fine!" I said. "Good." He said then grabbed my hand. "Let's go to school, Babe!" He said. *Oh dear!* I thought.

 

*L's POV*

 

We arrived at our school still holding hands. As always, people stare and talk about us. Then I saw Kai on the opposite side. "Yah! Yoomi-ah!" I said. "Huh?" She looked at me. "Kiss me on my cheeks." I said. "What?!" she said while looking at me with wide eyes. "I said kiss me on my cheeks." I repeat. "What? Why?" She asked me. "You're my slave. Do it now or I'm not gonna accept your apology." I said. "gggrrrr!!!! FINE." She said.

Kai is getting near now. *I have an another plan.* I smirk. Yoomi tiptoed and was about to kiss my cheeks when I turned my head. I can feel Yoomi's lips on my lips. Yoomi was about to broke the kiss when I held her waist and deepened the kiss. I was enjoying the kiss when I felt Yoomi slightly pushing my chest. I broke the kiss and look at her. Her face is so red. I looked up and saw Kai standing. He looks surprised. I just smirk and pull Yoomi inside the classroom.

I was already sitting on my chair when I saw Yoomi still standing. "Yah! Why are you still standing? Sit now." I said. "Why did you turned your head!" She said. She looks angry. "Why? Is it wrong to kiss my girlfriend?" I asked her innocently. She sat on the chair. "But Kai oppa was there!" She angrily whispered at me. "tsk.. I don't care." I said. "Yah!!!! What do you---" I cut her by moving my face close to her. "So, Can I kiss you now? Kai is not here." I said. "Aish! I hate you KIM MYUNGSOO!" She said. "I love you too babe!" I replied while smiling at her.