Chapter 18

I love you FAKE GIRLFRIEND!

*Your POV*

 

My mom was doing my hair and make-up when my phone rang again. I looked at the caller I.D. and Yuri was calling me. "Hello?" I said. "Yoomi-ah! What time are you going to Myungsoo oppa's house?" She asked. *Why is everybody asking me that?* I thought. "Uhmm.. I'm not going." I said. "Why? I mean... I know he's not really your boyfriend, but it's his---" "Yoomi-ah! Your friend is here!"  I heard my dad. "Omo! Yuri-ah! I need to go!" I said and hung up.

"Mom! Are you done yet?" I asked my mom who's doing my hair. "All done!" My mom said. "Aigoo! My daughter is so pretty!" My mom said and smiled. I just smiled back. My mom went downstairs while I put my phone in my purse. I was about to go outside when I saw Kai oppa's gift to me. I smiled and wore the headband and went downstairs.

When I entered the living room, I saw my parents and Kai oppa talking. Then my mom saw me. "Oh! Yoomi-ah! You're here!" My mom said.

My dad and Kai looked at me. I just look down and bit my lips. "Aigoo... My daughter is shy." I heard my dad said and chuckled. Then I saw Kai walking to me. He was wearing the suit that I personally picked for him.

"Ready?" He asked while smiling. I just nodded. He offered his arm and put my hand on it. "Take care of my daughter." My dad said. "Yes sir." Kai replied. We went inside his car and drive away.

We arrived at party and I was amazed because of the pretty lights and decorations, but when we entered the hall, I feel insecure because I can see many pretty ladies. I just looked down and bit my lips. "Don't look down. Show your pretty face." Kai oppa whispered. I looked at him and he just give me a smile.

So I looked up and saw everyone looking at us. "Oppa, why is everyone looking at us?" I whispered. "Because my date is  gorgeous." He replied. I felt my face heat up. "Oh! Kai! You're here!" I looked back and saw a middle aged woman walking to us."Hi Mom!" Kai replied. *So she's his mom.* I thought "And who's this pretty lady?" She smiled. "Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Yoomi." I introduced myself and bowed. She took us to their table and there I met his dad.

The party started and everyone was chatting with each other. I was getting dizzy and decided to go outside. I was admiring the decorations and the lights when I felt someone beside me.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me. "Nothing. I just want to be alone." I said. "Yoomi-ah, thanks again." He said. "Oppa. You keep on thanking me." I said and chuckled. "I can't help it. You know the chances of you agreeing to be my date is so small." He said. "And why is that?" I asked while looking at him. "You know... because today is Myungsoo's birthday I th---" "WHAT?!" I yelled. "It's his birthday today?" I asked. *OMG!!! That's why he's asking me last Thursday!* I thought. "Oppa, what time is it?" I asked. "10:30 pm" He replied. "Oppa, I need to go now." I said. Before he could reply I ran outside the hall.

I got a taxi and decided to go to Myungsoo's house. *Aish! Myungsoo should have told me!* I thought. "It's his birthday and I was with Kai oppa." I mumbled. Then suddenly the car stopped. "What's the problem?" I asked. "I'm sorry miss, but I think something happens to the car." The driver said while looking at me with apologetic look. *GREAT.* I thought and sigh heavily. I went outside the car and paid. I just decided to walk to Myungsoo's house.

I was getting tired, but I endured it and continue walking. I took out my phone and looked at the time. 11:15 pm. *.* I thought and started to run. While running to Myungsoo's house, I accidentally tripped. "Awww..." I said. *I think I sprained my ankle.* I thought. I just stand up and saw that I was already near to Myungsoo's house. I walked towards the gate and saw that it's opened. 

I went inside and started to knock the front door. "Myungsoo oppa! Myungsoo oppa!" I kept on shouting while knocking. I was starting to tear up. I don't why. Maybe because I feel guilty for lying to him and not be able to celebrate his birthday with him.

 

*L's POV*

 

I was sleeping when I heard someone knocking. *Aish! I told Infinite that I will not celebrate my birthday.* I thought as I covered my face with a pillow. Then I heard someone shouting outside. "Myungsoo oppa! Myungsoo oppa!" I heard. I suddenly sat up. *Is that Yoomi?* I thought. I hurriedly went downstairs and open the door.

Then I saw Yoomi standing on the front door looking so pretty then I shifted my eyes to her face. *She's crying.* I thought. Before I could speak a word. She suddenly hugged me and cried harder. I started to freak out. "Yah! Yoomi-ah! Is there a problem?" I said while hugging her. She just cry harder. "I'm sorry." She said. "I'm really sorry oppa." She said.

I decided to bring her in my room and talked. She already stopped crying and now sitting on my bed. I decided to sat beside her. "Okay, what's really the problem." I asked. her. She then looked at me. "Why didn't you tell me it's your birthday?" She asked me. "eerr.. I think it's not important, and besides your going with your family" I said while rubbing his neck.

"Myungsoo oppa, I need to tell you something." She said. I looked at her. "Actually, I'm not really going with my parents. I'm with Kai oppa." She mumbled. "I decided not to tell you because I know you'll get mad at me and you will not allow me." She continued. "But if you told me that it's your birthday, I would probably deny his offer and go celebrate your birthday." She said. I felt my heart beating so fast. *She will choose me over Kai?* I thought.

I just hugged her. "It's okay. At least you told me the truth." I said. Then she broke the hug and looked at the clock. 11:55 pm. She looked down and bit her lips. "I didn't even have a birthday gift for you." She sadly said. "Actually you can give me a gift right now." I whispered. Then she looked up to me.

I cupped her face and started to lean in. Then I saw her eyes starting to closed. Then I felt her lips on mine. I nibbled her lower lip and she gladly opened . I inserted my tongue and started to kiss her passionately. *This is the best gift ever, and I think I'm starting to fall for you* I thought.

_________________________________________

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER!