Chapter 9

I love you FAKE GIRLFRIEND!

*YOUR POV*

 

*riiiiiiiiiiing!!!*

*Finally class is over!* I thought as I packed my things hurriedly.

“Yoomi-ah! Let’s go!” Hara said. “Sorry guys, I can’t go home with you today, I need to go somewhere.” I said as I looked at them apologetically. “Okay, Go home safely” Heeyoung said and left with Hara and Yuri.

I was about to leave the classroom when I saw Kai standing in front of the door. “Oh! Hi oppa!” I said as I felt sorry because of the picture. “Yoomi-ah, I’m sorry… I heard Myungsoo didn’t go to school today… maybe because of the picture.” He said. “ah… don’t worry! I will talk to him about this.” I said and smiled.

“Do you want me to walk you home?” he said to me while rubbing he’s neck. *ASDFGHJKL!!!! Walk home? Am I dreaming?* I thought. I was about to agree but I remembered that I have to go to Myungsoo’s house. “Uhhh… I can’t… I need to talk with Myungsoo…Sorry oppa.” I apologized.

“Ahhhh…okay… well... I need to go now! Go home safely!” he said and left. “Aish! I lost my chance.” I said to myself. I was about to leave when I saw the flowers that are from Myungsoo. I unknowingly smile and take the flowers with me.

While walking to the gates of school, I realized I didn’t know Myungsoo’s address. *Pabo Yoomi-ah.* I mentally hit my head. Luckily, I saw Infinite. I started to run towards them.

“Wait!” I said. They turned their head at the same. *Wow! They are synchronized* I thought. “Uuuhhmmm… Can you give me Myungsoo’s address?” I asked them politely. “Why noona?” Sungjong asked me. “I just want to explain him about the picture.” I said. “Why need to explain? I mean your relationship is fake.” Sunggyu said. “I don’t know too. I just felt guilty that’s why.” I said. They nodded and gave me the address.

While walking to Myungsoo’s house, I stopped in a costume shop. *Be ready Myungsoo.* I said to myself while smiling.

 

*L’s POV*

 

I am inside my room watching a funny show. But I can’t focus because that picture of Kai and Yoomi keeps on popping on my head.

I felt my phone vibrate and saw Yoomi texted. I just ignore her and continue to watch. *riiiiiiiing!* I heard my phone ring and I looked at the caller I.D., Yoomi. I just ignore the call and continue to watch. *riiiiiing!* ignore. *riiiiiing!* ignore. *riiiiiing!* ignore. *riiiiing!* “Aish!” I said.

I pressed the answer button. “Hello?” I said. “Yah! Where are you?” She said. “Why? Just go back to your Kai!” I yelled and hang up on her. “aaaaarrrrrrgggghhhhh!!!!” I shouted in anger. *I don’t know why I’m acting this way. I just don’t want her to see with other guy, especially with that Kai.* I thought. I closed my eyes and sleep.

I woke up as I heard the doorbell rings. “Aish! Where are the maids?” I asked and stand up. I went to the door and opened it. Then I saw someone wearing a…. rabbit costume?

“Who are you?” I said. The person turned around. “Yoomi?!” I exclaimed.

I was happy that she’s here, but then I remembered the picture. “What are you doing here? Just go back to Kai” I said coldly. I was about to close the door when Yoomi held it.

“Wait! I came here to explain. Can I?” She said with a puppy eyes. *Gosh! Those eyes.* I thought. “Fine.” I said in defeat and let her inside. “eeerr… before I explain, where is your bathroom? I want to change something comfortable.” She said. I pointed the bathroom. She slightly bowed and went in.

She them came back wearing comfortable clothes and then she sat across me. “Now. Explain.” I said and I saw her gulp. Then she started to explain.

“That’s how it happened.” She said. “Really?” I raised an eyebrow. “Yah! I’m saying the truth!” She said. “I promised I’m going to be more careful so that people will not be suspicious.” She said. I just sigh and nodded.

“Hey! We haven’t had our first date. Let’s have it today.” I said. She looked at me. “I mean our first date as a fake couple. Let’s just say a friendly date.” I said. “er.. Sure?” She said. “Let’s go!” I exclaimed.

_________________________________________

Sorry for the super duper late update!