Chapter 21

I love you FAKE GIRLFRIEND!

I always spend time with Kai. He never fails to make me smile, laugh and blush, but there is something he can't do. MAKE MY HEARTBEAT FAST. Only Myungsoo can do it.

"Yoomi? Yoomi-ah?" Kai shook me. I blinked and then looked him. "You're spacing out again." he said. "Sorry." I mumbled. He just smiled and hold my hand.

We are now heading to school. While walking, we are chattig about random stuffs bbut i still can't  get myungsoo out of head.
When we entered school, other sudents kept on staring us. I felt uncomfortable and i think kai sense it cos his hold tightened. I looked at him and he gave me an assuring smile. I just smiled back and continue walking with him.

He walked me to my class and when i entered the room everyone looked at us. I saw Myungsoo looking at us with hurt in his eyes. Then kai entered the room and stop in front of the class. I looked at him and wonder what is he doing.

"Yoomi is noww my girlfriend." He announced. Everyoe gasped and started whispering. My heart started beating so fast not because I was touched about what he did but because I saw Myungsoo clenched his fist.

Suddenly, Myungsoo stand up from hs seat and approached kai. He looked at Kai like he wants to kill him. I can feel the awkward situation. My feet were glued on the floor. I want to approach the two of thm but I'm scared and I don't know why.

Then, an unexpected thing happened. "Stop your . Yoomi is my girlfriend." Myyungsoo said. My eyes widen. Everyone in the class started wispering again. Kai's face stiffened. I know if i didn't do anything something bad will happen. Luckily, the homeroom teacher came. "Kim Jongin please go to your class." 

Kai looked at Myungsoo once more and then he looked at me. He kissed my forehead and went out of the room. Class started and I can't concentrate cos Myungsoo kept on looking at me. It made me uncomfortable.
Then a paper was passed to me.

*MEET ME AT LUNCH. ROOFTOP. -Myungsoo*

I started to get nervous and jus prayed that this day will end soon.

It was lunchtime and I was heading to the rooftop. I texted Kai that I will not eat with him today cos I feel uncomfortable with the staes that I received. Fortunately, he understands me.

Every step and take my heart beats faster. I opened the door and saw Myungsoo standing and loking at the sky. I cleared my throat and he turned around looking at me. He was looking at me. Hurt. I can see it in his eyes. I want to hug him and tell him that I love him, but I  can't hurt Kai.

"So... you and kai, huh?" He said while smiling a little. I just looked at the ground cos tears are threatening to fall. I felt someone lift my face. I was surprised cos Myungsoo is crying in front of me.

"Please Yoonmi. Comeback to me." He whispered. Finally, my tears fall. Suddenly he kissed me. I missed his lips. I responded to his kiss. We were kissing passionately but I remembered Kai. I can't hurt him. I pushed him away, and he looked at me. "I'm sorry." I said and run away from him.

Myungsoo was left at the rooftop and tears are continuously falling. "I should have told her that I love her sooner." he said. "Yoomi-ah. Please comeback to me."