Chapter 1

I love you FAKE GIRLFRIEND!

*YOUR POV*

 

*riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!*

Your alarm clock rang indicating that it's time for you to wake up. But instead of waking up and start to wash up, you turned off your clock and continue you sleep. Not too long you heard knocking on your door. "Yoomi-ah! Yoomi-ah! You're gonna be late for school. GET UP NOW!" your mom said and walk away. Sighing, you went inside the bathroom and started to wah up.

After washing up, you went downstairs and greeted your parents. "Good morning!" you said. "Good morning sweetie!" you heard your mom said. While eating your breakfast, you looked at the clock. "OMG!! I'm gonna be late! Bye mom and dad!" you kissed both of your parents and run going to school.

Luckily, you are not late. "Yoomi-ah!!!" your friends shouted as you entered the classroom. "Hi guys!" you replied. You chatted with your friends while waiting for the teacher to arrived until....

"Sunggyu oppa!!! marry me!" "Sungjong oppa! Saranghae!" "Hoya oppa!!! be my boyfriend!" "Dongwoo oppa! You're handsome!" "Sungyeol oppa!!!! I like you!!!" "Woohyun oppa!!!!! hello!!!" "L OPPA!!!"

You heard the girls squealing. *Infintie arrived* you rolled your eyes "I hate Infinite especially tha--- HUH?!" you started to realized that your friends are not there. You started to searched for them and found them outside squealing also. *aigoo! I forgot that my friends were their fangirls too* 

And then I felt someone staring at me. I turned my head and saw L staring at me. *What the hell is he staring at?* I just ignored him and look the other way.

Your teacher came "EVERYONE! PLEASE BE QUIET AND GO TO YOUR SEATS NOW!!" the students went to their seats. Unfortunately, L is your seatmate. You rolled your eyes as he sit beside you.

You never dare to talk to him because you don't want to be killed by his fangirls, and also you know that he will just ingnore you because he's cold except for his friends.

The teacher started to discuss the lesson. But you're not listening, instead you are daydreaming about Kai, your crush.

 

*L's POV*

 

We arrived at school and as expected our annoying fangirls started to squeal at us. I hate their voices. They make my ears hurt. But there is one member that likes attention...

"Hi girls! How are you today?" Woohyun hyung said while winking and throwing hearts in his so-called fangirls. The girls squeal louder this time.  My ears started to hurt, but then I caught something. A GIRL. I don't like her. it's just that I'm curious why is she doing there.

She caught me looking at her. I thought will run to me and squeal, instead she just turned her head on the other side. *interesting*

I went to my seat, and I realized that the girl I saw awhile ago is my seatmate. *Woah! I never realized that*. I saw her rolled her eyes as I sit beside her. *psshh.. as if I like you*

But I was glad that my seatmate is not a fangirl of mine, but sometimes I wonder why she's not attracted to us. Well, it's more comfortable like this no squealing, and the teacher started her lesson.

I was not paying attention because you know I'm smart! Sometimes I wonder why do my parents need to enroll me in a school. I don't even need it. I looked at the girl beside me and she is smiling like an idiot. *WTH?! daydreaming in class?*

 

*YOUR POV*

 

*riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!*

"Okay class that would be all!" the teacher said. *finally! lunch time!* Me and my friends went to the cafeteria to grab some food.

While walking, I was talking with friends and not paying attention on my way until..

*ooof!* I bumped someone. *ouch! my hurts* I saw a hand and grabbed it to stand up.

"I'm sorry!* I bowed and the I looked the person who I bumped into. *IT'S KAI! OMG!!!! MY HEART!* "No, yo don't need to be sorry! I wa not looking at my way too!" he said while smiling.

"ha-a-aa...o-kay" I stuttered. "Well! I have to go! BYE!" he said while walking on the opposite side. I stared at my hand, and still can't believe I held his hand.

My friends were smiling like an idiot beside me. "So.. is his hand soft?" Yuri said. "Aish! Shut up!" I blushed and walk ahead of them. I heard my friends laughed behind me. *His hand is soft! I LOVE THIS DAY!*