Special Chapter Part Three

Over The Top

“Yow Jongie, what’s up?” the tall guy with an owl eyes put his arms over the shoulder of his feminine looking-younger brother who’s sitting at the couch, watching television. “You’re way much focused on watching the news huh?”

Sungjong startled at Sungyeol. “No hyung. I just remembered what Jinyoung told me earlier”.

“Jinyoung? You mean your classmate with the journalist noona?” Sungjong nodded. “What did he tell you?”

“He said that his noona will be joining a secret militant group that will fight against the terrorists and save the people who has been kidnapped by those scary terrorists. It’s kinda dangerous, right?”

“Yeah but Sungjong, you know what?”

“What?” The younger faced his hyung.

“That spells f-u-n!” Sungyeol shook Sungjong’s shoulders.

“Huh? No hyung. It’s scary!”

“Come on. This is no time for drama. We have to join too”.

“J-Join? You mean we’re going to join that group? B-But…”

“Don’t worry. We’ll be joining together okay? So you have nothing to be afraid of. And you said Jinyoung’s noona was also there so we don’t have to adjust that really hard”.

“Okay. If that’s fine with you, that’s fine with me. I trust you hyung”. Sungjong smiled.

Sungyeol fist pumped the air and looked at the television. “If this group’s mission will succeed, soon enough, our faces will be at the television screen, and then a lot of offers will come rushing towards us, and we will be famous, and we will earn money, and we will be rich Jongie! Whoa~ daebak!”

“Jinjja? Whoa~ Daebak!”

The two brothers hugged each other tightly as they jumped up and down for joy.