Chapter Eleven

Over The Top

Officers with protective shields and helmets, armed with guns arrived at the scene. The war is almost over as media people came also with their cameras and all. Same at every movie scene, police, media and ambulance always came late.

“It’s finally over!” Sunggyu shouted as they finally achieved victory and peace.

Everybody cheered for everyone’s success.

Different girl group members went outside the terrorists’ headquarters and hugged each other and their loved ones as they welcome freedom. B2ST welcomed their co-artists 4Minute and APink. MBLAQ has been around T-Ara and Secret. Meanwhile, KARA was welcomed by their stylists. And Seunghyun ooks like she was searching for someone.

“Uhm, excuse me… Have you seen Nam Woohyun-ssi?” Seunghyun asked the smiling Dongwoo who was still busy admiring the happy scene of people getting back together. Although Dongwoo was slightly wounded, he managed to face her with strong heart and gentle smile. He has known this lovely lady.

“I’m sorry Seunghyun-ssi but…Woohyun’s long gone”.

“What do you mean by that?”

“He’s dead”. Dongwoo bitterly stated as Seunghyun’s eyes were clouded with tears. Gyuri, another KARA’s member went towards her and consoled her. Dongwoo looked at her with so much regret. He felt bad for their lost love. If Woohyun was still alive, he’d know that he’d have a chance to be her boyfriend. 

At the same time, Sistar jumped for joy as they smell the scent of freedom. Bora requested the girls to leave the vicinity since she wanted to celebrate their freedom but their maknae looks like she’s been in her deepest thoughts.

“What are you sad about Soyou-ah?” Hyorin put her arms over their maknae’s shoulders.

“Uhm, no unni. I’m just looking for someone”.

Just then, she heard a familiar voice she longed to hear again. “Looking for me?” Soyou turned her back and saw what she was looking for. Hyorin smiled at them. Sunggyu elatedly hugged Soyou very tight.

“Oppa! I knew you will save me.”

“You know that I will do anything and everything for you. You know that I love you so much. And I don’t know what to do if I will lose you”. Sunggyu said and break from the hug only to kiss Soyou’s lips. Other Sistar members cheered and at the same time envied their maknae’s sweet moment with her boyfriend Sunggyu.

On the other side, Sungjong accompanied his brother Sungyeol to the ambulance. His right leg was gravely injured but he’s safe. I haven’t seen Hoya and Myungsoo around so I frantically searched for them only to see this scene.

 “Oppa!” Miss A’s Suzy went rushing to the slightly wounded Myungsoo and hugged him tight. “Are you okay? Are you hurt? I missed you! I’m so glad you’re here! How’d you know?” Suzy hysterically uttered and Myungsoo only smiled.

“I’m okay. Remember the text message?” Myungsoo answered. “Wait, what happened to your cheek? It’s bruised!” He dropped his gun and caressed her cheek while Suzy released herself from the hug. “Oh yeah. The text message. They have found out that I’ve been sending you messages so that’s why I get this” Suzy smirked pointing at her bruised cheeks.

Myungsoo cursed under his breath as he clenched his fists tight. “It’s okay oppa. What’s important now is that it’s finally over. We’re safe and we’re back onto each other’s arms once again. I’m afraid to be taken away from you again. You know I love you right?” Suzy said batting her eyelashes.

He smiled. “I love you Suzy”. He leaned in for a kiss.

I gasped at what I saw. Now I know what he meant that night – what he meant about the word love. I tried to hold back my tears but I don’t know why I was crying in the first place. I admired the sweet scene I saw. I admired the serenity through looking at the people who are now enjoying their moments of freedom and reconciliation. The war is finally over but the war inside my heart is slowly starting up.

“Hey!” someone knocked me out back to reality. I turned my back only to see Hoya smiling at me. “You said I have to be back alive right?” he grinned widely and hugged me. I was unable to respond with the hug; still my emotions were spinning like hurricane. I was damn broken with the sight of Myungsoo back in someone else’s arms but at the same time I was damn happy to see Hoya back in my arms.

Suddenly he released from our embrace because he could feel the awkwardness surrounding around us.

“Is there any problem?”

“No”. I looked at him. “Nothing at all. I was just happy to see you back”.

“Me too”.

The tears that I’ve wanted to hold back started to flow unconsciously. Hoya furrowed his eyebrows and saw what I saw before. And with that, he knew the reason why I was crying. Hoya hugged me tight.

“Ya! Park Haneul!” Hoya broke from our hug. “Why the hell are you crying for that man?” Hoya scolded me.

“W-What?”

“Don’t waste your tears with someone who doesn’t deserve you! Even if you haven’t told me something, I somehow know the reason why you’re crying”.

“B-But…”

“Haneul, just think about this. Think about how precious you are. Think about that someone like you doesn’t deserve someone that will just break your heart. Think about the people who love you the most – who love you with all their heart”. He warmly smiled at me. I just stared at him.

“Yaish! Okay. This time, it’s okay for you to be slow”. Hoya teased and ushered me to leave the place where we were standing. I still don’t get what he means.

~

We went to find everyone and check if everything’s okay now. The abductees were all in safe hands while those wounded were taken to the hospital. Police seized the criminals while everybody was left in awe when they saw these familiar faces.

“Hallyu stars Super Junior and SHINee together with their rookie groups EXO-K and EXO-M were arrested for kidnapping girl group idols such as Wonder Girls, KARA, Sistar, 4Minute, Secret, T-Ara and APink to pave Girls Generation and f(x)’s comeback stage. SM Entertainment has been facing charges and will be suspended in due time. This is Yoon Eunji reporting”.

Four out of fifteen Super Junior members died in the encounter while the rest have been arrested as well as SHINee members except for Taemin who was still a minor. EXO members were just suspended because they were still minors. SNSD and f(x) members were also suspended in music shows and any promotional activities inside and outside Korea because of their involvement in SM Entertainment’s scheme.

Everything was smoothly going into their right place until this unexpected moment came.

“No one’s going to be successful!” As Super Junior leader Leeteuk elbowed the police who took him and pulled out a magnum from the pocket of his jeans and fired away towards our direction. Like a fool, I knew that it was coming towards me but still my body felt numb and I can’t move even my little pinkie. I knew it was coming. Death was coming for me.

“Haneul!”

 

A/N: This chapter is kinda long though. I hope you still read this.

And yeah. Hohoho. SM Family is the terrorists! Hooray! I'm a Leeteuk biased, yeah so obvious in my username. Hohoho!