Special Chapter Part Four

Over The Top

“Oh this one could be useful”. The short guy widely grinned to himself as he picked up another odd thing and put it in his back pack. He happily whistled while he does some hip-hop walking across the street. Suddenly, he saw a black SUV passing across the street. It could almost hit him but he swiftly moved aside to the sidewalk.

“Whoa~ that sure was in a hurry! Aigoo. Reckless driving could cause accidents, ya know”. He tightly gripped the straps of his back pack and continued walking. He did some little freestyle hip-hop moves when he noticed at his peripheral view that some men in full black armed with guns came out from the black SUV. He stopped what he was doing to watch closely what will happen in the next few seconds.

There were four beautiful young ladies walking at the other side of the street. One with a brown long hair, the other one with golden ochre long hair, and the other two has the same full length fringes but their height was different. They were happily chatting with each other when suddenly the men from the SUV grabbed them, pointing the guns to their heads. When they tried to scream for help, ammonia has engulfed them and they have lost their consciousness. The men took the ladies inside their van and drive away. Dongwoo can only hear the loud screech of the car tires and he was standing there, mouth opened in awe.

“What’s that ? Oh my freaking-” Dongwoo looked around his surroundings to see if there’s someone aside from him that saw the whole scene but he saw no one. He ruffled his hair because of frustration, never knowing what to do or who to call for help.

Dongwoo tapped his feet on the ground. “I promise officer, I saw everything clearly!”

“Then, how can you prove it young mister?” the police in uniform tapped his pen at the table.

“Uh…uh… I don’t know! The only thing I know and I am sure of is that four beautiful, young ladies were kidnapped by those scary men wearing black with guns! I saw everything and I am sure of what I saw!”

“Whoa! Kind of scary, huh”.

Dongwoo clicked his tongue. He stared, no, glared at the police officer who is still mocking at him. He couldn’t believe that the person whom he thought could help him is the same person that will insult him.

“Oh yeah. And I’m starting to get scared of your little uselessness officer. It’s so nice to meet you though”.

Dongwoo bowed at him and cursed under his breath. He still couldn’t believe at that useless police officer. Still, the awful kidnapping scene keeps on replaying in his mind. Being a kind person he is, his battling with his conscience. He is a star witness of a crime and he must do his responsibility. He must reveal the truth and save those lives.

Then a light bulb popped in his head. He stared at his phone, scanning his contacts.

Hoya.

“He can help me, I knew it”.

He pressed the call button and waited for his friend to answer. And finally he answered.

“What is it?” Hoya said on the line.

“Dude, you wouldn’t believe this!” Dongwoo exclaimed.

Silence was evident in the line, Hoya seems to wait for Dongwoo to continue.

“Okay, Hoya, brace yourself.” Dongwoo sighed. “I saw something happened like I was in a movie shooting minus the cameras and lights and director and productions assistants and stylist noonas around. They were complete in their props though. Hoya, everything is so surreal for me”.

“Yah! Dongwoo, stop beating around the bush and tell everything straight to the point!” His Busan temper roared on the phone.

“Whoa~ whoa~ Okay, okay. Hoya, see, I saw four beautiful, young ladies been kidnapped by men with guns riding a black SUV. I couldn’t do anything to stop them but I want to save their lives! Plus, stupid police officer wouldn’t want to believe in every word I say. I hate those people”.

Hoya hissed. “Come into my place today. We’ll discuss about that later”. Then Hoya ended the call.

Dongwoo furrowed his eyebrows, trying to digest what Hoya means by that. “Oh well, maybe he has cooked some food. Perfect for my grumbling stomach!”

 

A/N: Who’s YaDong shipper here? Because I’m a YaDong shipper, too. And I really love them when they dance and rap together. Favorite OTP so far. I don’t know but Hoya’s keep on wrecking my bias list. lol