Special Chapter Part Five

Over The Top

The room was filled with bright lights, huge mirrors, tons of cosmetics, clothes, shoes, props, chairs, tables and lots of busy people here and there.

“Omo! Is it true? Miss A has been kidnapped too?” said the lady opening her box full of cosmetics.

The other lady stopped arranging the clothes on the rack to face her. “Yuh. I think so. The other coordi told me that it was only a front telling the fans that Miss A were on hiatus for they are preparing for their huge comeback. The whole American trip thing was also a fraud”.

 “Omo! That’s scary. I hope their safe there. Is it also true that they are just kidnapping girl groups?”

“Yup. First it was Wonder Girls, then KARA, then Secret, then T-Ara, then APink and now Miss A. The girl group’s respective companies only told their fans that they were only preparing for their comeback but the truth is they were missing. They were kidnapped! It was also the same reason why 4Minute and Sistar’s comeback has been cut short”.

“Do you think they will also kidnap boy group idols? You know, I’m talking about our Eye Candy boys. And I’m worrying about our Myungsoo.”

Just when the noona-know-it-all was about to answer, a handsome man came into the room and in to their conversation. He was looking at the two stylist noona with innocent eyes and a smile never leaving his face.

 “What’s that about me, noona?”

The two were startled, looked at each other, cleared their throat and went back to their work like nothing has happened.

“Oh that’s nothing” answered the noona assigned to assist Myungsoo. Myungsoo pouted. “Hey, Myungsoo-ah, let’s fix now your hair. By the way, where are Sungjoon, Minseok, Hyunjae and Minkyu?”

“I don’t know. Maybe they were in the practice room?”

“You call them. The show will about to start in few hours”.

Myungsoo switched on his phone only to find a text message. He opened it. His eyes widen and it seems like his soul was taken away from his body. The noona noticed the sudden change in Myungsoo.

“Is there anything wrong? You’re pale”.

Myungsoo’s eyes were still in disbelief, he shook his head trying to stay as normal looking as possible. He let out a sigh, calming down his heart which was beating like crazy at this moment. Another 30 minutes passed and the noona was finished styling his hair. He sat down on the couch nearby and read the text message over and over again.

Oppa, help me. Some scary men took us. I’m with Fei unni, Jia unni and Min unni. Oppa, help us. Save us.

He tried to call the message sender, tapping his foot on the ground, impatiently waiting for her to answer.

“Come on Suzy-ah, answer the phone”. Myungsoo hoped as he heard the flat monotonous voice of a lady saying that he should try calling again later. Myungsoo cursed under his breath. He couldn’t believe at the text message. He thought that this was some kind of secret camera but on the back of his mind, worrying filled him. Suzy can’t play pranks on him. She knew that he hates them and he knew she wouldn’t do that to him. She’s not the girl that wants other people to worry about her. She’s strong but not this time, he thinks.

“Noona,” Myungsoo asked the stylist who is now fixing Minseok’s clothes at the moment, “can I talked to you for a while?”

“Wait a minute bro. She’s still making me handsome”. Minseok tried to joke Myungsoo but he doesn’t seem to be in the mood. Myungsoo just stood there while Minseok stayed quiet. After some finishing touches, Myungsoo and the stylist sat in the corner.

“What is it Myungsoo-ah?”

“Uhm, just wanna ask you about something…important”.

“Okay…what do you want to know?”

“You’re close with Miss A’s coordi noona too right?”

She nodded.

“Because I received a text message from Suzy and it’s telling me that she and the other members have been kidnapped, I was really worried though but I just want to make sure that this is not some kind of secret camera, right?”

The noona looked at him, pretty unsure if she will confirm Myungsoo’s thoughts or not but she has to do the right thing right now.

“I’m sorry to say this Myungsoo, but it’s true. Miss A has been kidnapped”.

Myungsoo’s emotions were as crazy as hell. He doesn’t know what to do or what to say. He doesn’t know who to ask for help since Miss A’s company decided to keep it a secret so he can’t tell it to cops or to the media.

INFINITELKIM What if your loved one has been taken away from you and you can’t do anything to save her? Sounds like a scene from drama huh?

Lots of replies flooded Myungsoo’s twitter page. Some were questions asking what does he mean, some were advices, some were concerns, and some were just petty answers. He let out a sigh. If he could just directly tell what his dilemma on this social media was, then everyone could be helpful. Suddenly this twitter reply caught her attention.

wowwh @INFINITELKIM like they’ve been kidnapped?

He sure has something to know. And I think he can help me.