Special Chapter Part One

Over The Top

“The whole kidnap issue is just a scam. Your favorite girl group members were either on hiatus or just preparing madly for their huge comeback. So fans should not worry and just support them with all of your heart”. The well-built man with age ranging from 30-40 years old said on his interview at the primetime evening news.

His menacing slits went flat as he raised his middle finger in the air.

“Those ing animals have nothing else to do but to flash their ing faces in the screen and say worthless . They are no help at all!” Sunggyu hollered as he shoved the pile of beer cans on the table.

“Come on Sunggyu. Calm down. He said the abductees will be fine. Soyou will be fine”. The other guy pick up the thrashes Sunggyu made earlier. Still his breathing was heavy. Sunggyu massaged his temples as he faced the other guy.

“You know what Woohyun, I’m freaking tired of this”.

“What do you mean?” Woohyun threw all the thrash in the black bag making the table and the floor a little cleaner. He went back to his original seat and propped his elbows.

“I’m tired of waiting. I’m tired of watching television, listening radio and reading newspapers only to receive the same news over and over again. I’m tired of doing nothing Woohyun. I must save Soyou. You know it”. Sunggyu ruffled his hair.

“So what’s your plan?”

“I’m thinking about creating an underground militant group. We do the real thing. We will save the abductees Woohyun”.

“Whoa~ It means we’re going to be a hero?”

“Probably. But that’s not important”.

“And we’ll become popular?”

“Maybe”.

“And popular people can interact and date popular people too right?”

“I think so”.

“And if I became popular, that popular Seunghyun noona will date me, right?”

“What the- Woohyun! You worthless opportunist! Try to be serious this time, okay?”

Woohyun pouted. “I was just thinking the possibilities, ya know?” Suddenly Woohyun slyly smiled again. “But hyung, do you think Seunghyun noona will date me?”

“Yah! Nam Woohyun!” Sunggyu raised his hand ready to hit Woohyun in the head but Woohyun swiftly moved away from the older guy. “Hey, I’m just asking!” Woohyun chuckled at his annoyed hyung. Sunggyu hissed.

Sunggyu lowered down his voice, seriousness was back on him again. “But no Woohyun, are you coming with me just in case this plan works out?” Sunggyu looked at him.

Seriousness finally hit Woohyun. He warmly smiled at Sunggyu and put his arms over his shoulders. “Of course! I will. You’re my best friend and best friends never leave each other, right?” Sunggyu smiled, nodding with him. “And through this, I can also date my lovely Seunghyun noona!” Sunggyu flinched wanting to really hit Woohyun this time.

 

A/N: Hooray for Woogyu? Who are WooGyu shippers here? Infinite OTPs are so MFEO! and yeah, I partnered Sunggyu with Sistar’s Soyou because of the episode from variety show “Midnight Idol” where Sunggyu seems to like Soyou there. I find it cute when he sang for her. About Woohyun liking KARA’s Seunghyun, I chose her because of the episode where Woohyun admitted that he was a long-time Seunghyun-noona fan.Although I don’t ship them. hahaha. I believe Woohyun is for us, his “girlfriends”. XD