Chapter Ten

Over The Top

D-Day. The day we have waited for so long has finally come. There we are finally setting up the biggest plan to attack these terrorists. This war should be over now and we must win this war. What we have planned so far? Plan A. Make the terrorists back out and set the abductees free through proper, serious and calm negotiations. Plan B. If Plan A wouldn’t work out, then force must be used. But we think these terrorists enjoyed using violence so we have to go with them. Just one deal for all of us, no one should die. We should win this war and we will all be successful, happy and free.

Leaders Sunggyu, Seungho and Doojoon carefully plotted the war tactics while Junhyung, Kikwang, Joon, Myungsoo and Hoya lead the gun and other weapons. Hyunseung, Dongwoon, G.O. and Dongwoo were on explosives. Yoseob, Cheondung, Mir, Sungjong and I stayed for medical assistance just in case someone will get shot or whatever comes worst. As much as I wanted to go and fight with them, everyone else’s never let me. I was really upset at their decision but learned to accept it anyways. As Yoseob said to me, I’m still part of this war and I could be a big help for all of them in times of emergency. Now that the planning is over, we are now ready to play in the battlefield.

“Ready to fight?” Sunggyu asked everybody.

“Any time!” Doojoon answered same as everyone else’s answers.

“So, now it’s the time to say…” Seungho signalled everyone to raise their guns in air and everyone got it.

“FIGHTING!” all of us say in chorus.

 Then all of them left the headquarters leaving us medical team preparing to assist them in times of need. Sungjong went to hug his hyung. Sunggyu went with Dongwoo. M-ST went together like they were just going to their music show. The sight of them leaving makes me want to go with them. I really want to. But I have to wait here – wait for them alive. I have to help the medical team. Hoya turned his back to say good bye. I mocked at his drama.

“It seems like weren’t going to see each other again. Aigoo. Be back alive, okay?”

“Come on Haneul. I’m no weak man. I’ve had the Busan blood rushing through my veins!” Hoya boasted.

“Arasseo. Arasseo”. I pushed him away so he can catch up the others. He raised his rifle on the air. I smiled at his back view. I followed them with my eyes. I glanced at Myungsoo too and I caught him glance at me. I smiled then Sungjong called me back at the headquarters.

“Don’t worry noona, they will be safe”.

“Yeah noona. Sungjong’s right! Come on! Hyungs are brave and they know how to fight!” Mir said throwing punches in the air.

The battle has started and all we have to do now is to pray hard that no one will get hurt or worst, no one will die.

 

A/N: M-ST. I remembered B2ST and MBLAQ named their group if they combined B2ST and MBLAQ. Hohoho. The three groups I love the most are finally together in this story! Infinite, B2ST and MBLAQ! Hooray! Do you also like them?