Talk.

Who do I choose?

* I'M NEVER LETTING KYUNGSOO PICK MOVIES FOR US TO WATCH EVER AGAIN!! * You screamed in your head.

You loved horror movies, that's for sure. But still, you couldn't handle those which were too scary. * LIKE THIS ONE! *

You looked up to the screen and screamed when you saw the ghost's face plastered onto it, to make it worse, it started laughing.

You reached out for Baekhyun's arm and clung onto it, your face dug into it. You heard him chuckling. You looked up to his face and hit his thigh, hard.

" Not funny!! " You mumbled through his clothing.

He patted your head softly, " It's gone. You can come up now. "

You believed your best friend with all your heart. You looked up and saw the ghost coming back to the screen. You started hittin his arm.

" YOU HAVE OFFICIALLY LOST MY TRUST FOR YOU BYUN BAEKHYUN!! "

-

After what seemed like forever, the movie finally came to an end. You didn't watch it after that ghost part even when Baekhyun tried persuading you. * Like I've said, STUPID DUDE I'M NOT TRUSTING YOU ANYMORE! *

You walked to the switch and the lights. Turning around, you folded your arms and glares at Kyungsoo.

He looked at you and his expression turned blank. " ... What did I do? "

" What did you do? I'M NEVER LETTING YOU CHOOSE A MOVIE FOR US ANYMORE! " You exclaimed.

He shrugged his shoulders, " Pssht, it wasn't that scary. " Chanyeol smiled evily, " Can stand a little scare, Hyunjin? " 

You were about to scream in his face but Suho cut you.

" That's enough guys. " He stood up and walked to you. He ruffled your hair and kissed your forehead,

" Goodnight. Are you going to sleep yet? "

You shook your head, " I'm gonna watch a little bit more tv. Goodnight. " 

After him, Chanyeol, Kai, Kyungsoo and Sehun walked up behind him, all of them greeting you good night before they closed their room doors. You turned to Baekhyun, " How about you mister? "

" Nah~ I'll join you. "

You skipped back to the sofa and took your seat next to Baekhyun again. You took the remote and started surfing through the channels. You saw Love Rain playing on KBS and decided to watch that.

While watching, you realized that you were alone with Baekhyun.

* I should talk to him about it now... Yes, Hyunjin! You can do this! *

After 45 minutes, the show ended. It was 1145PM now. You switched off the television and put the remote on the table.

" Going to bed already? " Baekhyun asked, standing up.

You pulled him down back onto the sofa. He blinked at you a couple of times.

" Can we... talk? " " Sure. What about? "

" Seoyeong. " You whispered. You watch Baekhyun's expression change into a mixture of sadness and anger.

He sighed, " Hyunjin, I told you. I don't want to- "

" I know you don't want to talk about it- "

" IF YOU DO THEN WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT IT?! "

" BECAUSE I CARE BAEKHYUN. "

You shot back at him. You sighed, closed your eyes and pinched your nose bridge. " Sorry. " You muttered. You looked up to him. He had his sight fixed onto his fingers. You took this chance.

" I know about what happened between you and Seoyeong. You loved her that much that you're still hurt about it. Baekhyun, she hurt you. You don't deserve that kind of girl, don't you think so too? Even though I've just met you for a couple of days, you are my best friend and I don't want to see you looking all sad. You're still living up to the memory, I know you still keep them somewhere deep in your heart. But Baekhyun, you need to move on. The past was the past, it would never change. But you can change the future into what you'd like it to be, and I don't think you'd like to see yourself doing the same thing again. "

You looked up to him, seeing that he was still playing with his fingers.

" Baekhyun, you're a great guy. You're funny, sweet, talkative, annoying at times, but thats what makes you, you. We love you for who you are and anybody who doesn't, doesn't deserve to have you. You'll meet someone in the future who will except you despite your flaws. " You smiled at him, " That girl will be lucky to have you. "

Baekhyun finally looked up to meet your eyes. His lips slowly formed into a smile. He reached out for your hand and squeezed it tight.

" Thank you, Hyunjin. " He said sincerely. " That meant a lot, no one ever said such thoughtful words to me. "

" Promise me you'll forget about it and be happier? " You held out your pinky.

Without hesitation, Baekhyun linked pinky's with you. " Promise. "

He pulled you in for a hug and the both of you stayed like that for a moment.

* I'm so lucky to have Hyunjin as my best friend. What would I do without her? * Baekhyun thought as he closed his eyes tight.

You rubbed Baekhyun's back and whispered, " You alright? "

He nodded by your shoulder, " Better then ever. " He broke the hug.

" Sorry for shouting at you earlier, I- " " It's okay. " You smiled at him.

You stood up and stretched. " Sleep? " He asked and you nodded with a yawn. As you walked up the stairs, you heard the clock bell ding 12 twelve times;You smiled to yourself.

You reached your room door, at last. Turning around, " Baekhyun, "

" Mhmm? "

You tip-toed and kissed his cheek, " Happy birthday. "