Gifts.

Who do I choose?

When the seven of you reached Myeongdong, you couldn't help but admire the scenery of the shops, the trees and all the people. It looked amazing and it made you amazed.

Kyungsoo saw you with your mouth ajar and asked, " Seen nothing like this before? "

You shake your head, " It's amazing. " He shook his head as he laughed. " Come on, " He reaches out his hand for you to hold as you caught up with the others up front.

It was mid-day and the streets were filled with mostly businessen and woman, but you were used to the busy-life You repeated your " Sorry " and " Excuse me " 's as you hit people's shoulders. You were still holding on tight to Kyungsoo's hand, afraid that you might get lost in this ocean of people.

After a while of walking, all of you stopped in front of a shop with the words " DUKBOKKI " as the header. You tilted your head, trying to pronounce the alien word. " Duke-bok-key? Duk-b- " " Dukbokki, " Suho said.

" A great way to welcome you to Korea. " He smiled and walked into the shop, followed by the others. You were seated at a round table and beside you was Baekhyun and Sehun.

" What's Dukbokki? " You ask Baekhyun. " It's the best thing ever created. " Chanyeol said, eyes wide, tongue his lips and you laugh immediately.

Sehun shook his head, " Sorry, Chanyeol hyung is a monster when it comes to food. "

" I can see that, " you chuckled.

The food finally came and the seven of you had a great brunch together. Even though half of the food was eaten by Chanyeol, you still felt full. Dukbokki tasted really nice to you and you loved all the spices that was trickling inside your mouth.

After lunch, Suho suggested on buying you some gifts. Declining the offer didn't work so you just went with the flow. By that time, the busy streets had settled and now just a few groups of people were roaming around.

As you passed few shops, either Sehun or Kyungsoo would pull you with them to put some girly accessorie on you.

* These guys are the cutest. * You giggled inside.

" Noona, this looks cute on you! I'll buy it for you and you'll have to wear it every time we meet okay! " Sehun exclaimed as he put clipped a blue clip onto your hair. " But Sehun I- " " Sorry, what were you saying? " He had already bought the clip.

You shake your head with a smile, " It's nothing. "

As you walked out of the stall with Sehun, you saw Baekhyun looking at you with a smile on your face. You skipped next to him and tug on his shoulder, " Look at what Sehun bought me! " You took out the blue clip and showed it to him.

He took it from your hand and clipped it onto your hair. " I think they should stop buying you gifs. " Your smiled faded away and you folded your arms. " You're just jealous that nobody's buying you anything. "

You rolled your eyes as you walked back to Sehun. Kai took your place and walked next to Baekhyun. " How long is she staying here? " He asks.

Baekhyun shrugged his shoulders, " For a while I guess. "

The day went by and throughout the whole time, you let Kyungsoo, Sehun and now Suho pamper you and buy you all sorts of presents. From clips to bears to matching t-shirts.

" But we've just met for like... 5 hours? " You told Kyungsoo. " Does it matter? You're not going away soon, right? " You pinch his cheek and shook your head.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes, " ENOUGH PAMPERING HER GUYS. " You smirked at the angry childhood-friend, " Awh Baekhyun, come here. Let me buy you something. " You joked.

He made a face, " Ha ha ha. Very funny Hyunjin. "

At the end of the day, you had received gifts from everyone. Chanyeol had bought you Churros and said that it was his gift to you. You accepted it anyway and ate it on the spot.

" Hyung, did you get Hyunjin anything? " Sehun asked Kai. He stood there with his poker-face on, hands in his pocket as she shook his head. Sehun's eyebrows furrowed, " Why didn't you! "

" Hey, it's alright. I'm grateful for all of you bringing me out, I want nothing else than this. " You said. You checked the time and was surprised to know that it was almost evening.

You walked to Baekhyun and whispered, " Did Appa tell you what time he wanted me back home? " He shook his head as he looked at his wrist watch.

" Do you want to go back home now? " " Are we planning on going anywhere else? " You ask everyone.

Then, Chanyeol voiced out. " Can we go to your house for dinner? "

* IS FOOD THE ONLY THING THAT EXISTS IN HIS MIND?! *

You glanced at Baekhyun, hoping he'd help you out here. " Chanyeol, I don't think that's- "

" Oh, can we? Please noona! " Sehun started jumping up and down, making you laugh.

You had to call your Appa to ask for permission first, which was granted. All seven of you headed towards your house together. Even though you spent a long day out, they didn't seem to be tired but you felt pretty worn out.

Suho leaned in to you, " Tired? " You nodded your head as you yawned. He chuckled, " This is the first time they're making a girl friend, so please excuse them. "

You laugh, " It's okay. I like you guys. You're all really nice people. "

" All of us like you too. " Suho said with a smile.

* All of us? * You took a glance at Kai. * I don't think he likes me though. I hope I didn't give him the wrong impression when he saw me dancing inside the studio. I don't want to have haters just when I reach Seoul. Maybe I should talk to him? * You thought for a moment, then shake your head * No, maybe he'll loosen up. *