Happy Birthday Baekhyun

Who do I choose?

* HOME SWEET HOME ~ THE HOME FREE OF GHOSTS. * You inhaled.

Everybody was tired from all the fun, but for Baekhyun's sake, they kept their expressions filled with smiles and they didn't let out a single sigh.

You had showered super fast just so you could help Suho out with all the cake, food and decorations. Chanyeol was assigned to keep Baekhyun busy while the rest helped out.

* Crap, * Your eyes rounded. " What's wrong? " Kai asked. " I didn't get Baekhyun a present.. "

He laughed, " Do you think he'll care? As long as you're here, I'm sure that's enough for him. "

You looked away, still unsure of Kai's words. You set the thought at the back of your head and continued decorating the living room with crazy, colorful balloons.

" Hyunjin! Is it straight? " Kyungsoo asked, holding up the wordings to hang up on the wall with Suho holding the other side. You ran in front of it and shook your head, " Suho, lower it a little. " He did as told.

" Kyungsoo, a little bit more higher. " " STOP! " You put both hands out with a thumbs up, " Straight. "

After a while, Sehun looked like he was about to die after blowing around 30 balloons. You ruffled his hair, " That's enough, Sehun. " He tied the last balloon and fell flat onto the floor.

" Aigoo, " You chuckled.

After all the decorations were put up into place, you couldn't recognize the living room anywhere. There were balloons scattered all over the place, colorful strings hanging from the ceiling and the huge wordings across the wall.

You followed Suho into the kitchen. He opened the refrigerator door and your eyes widened at the sight of the cake that was inside. " How did this get here?! "

Suho chuckled, " I have my ways. " He gave you a wink.

He slowly and carefully took out the chocolate cake that had strawberries around the sides while in the middle, there was a cursive cream writing, Happy Birthday Baekhyun! ★

It seemed perfect. * Baekhyun will surely love all of this. *

As Suho did a few more additions onto the cake, you helped him by taking out plates and cups.

-

" I'm thirsty, " Baekhyun said as he held his throat. " I'm gonna get water- "

" NO YOU CAN'T GO DOWN! " Chanyeol shouted, running as fast as lighting towards the door.

Baehyun gave him a weird look. He dropped it and stood up, " I'm just gonna get water, Chanyeol. "

" I'll get it for you! " Chanyeol tried changing the mood. Baekhyun didn't buy it. He raised an eyebrow at Chanyeol. He smiled innocently.

Baekhyun stroded over to Chanyeol and started tickling his sides, where his weak spots were. Chanyeol's legs became jelly and he fell onto the floor immediately, laughing non-stop.

" Baek-baekhyunnn! Stop-stopp stop it! " Chanyeol cried. Baekhyun took the chance to open the door quickly but Chanyeol grabbed his leg.

" LET GO OF MY LEG PARK CHANYEOL! " Baekhyun shouted.

Everyone in the living room heard and they were shocked. " Oh-oh, this isn't good. " Kyungsoo said. Kai ran into the kitchen to alert you and Suho. " I think he's coming down! "

Suho's eyes widened, " WHAT?! QUICK, TURN OFF THE LIGHTS! HIDE! " He said in a panic mode. You held onto Suho as he carried the cake, then you turned off the lights. Soon, the lights in the living room went off too.

* Damn it, Chanyeol. I'm just going to get water, what's the big deal- Whoah, what the hell is going on? * Baekhyun thought when he saw nothing but darkness as he walked down the stairs.

* Something's off... Chanyeol didn't want me to leave the room... And the others are no where to be seen.. *

Suddenly, Baekhyun heard a hum coming from the kitchen. His heart quickened, thinking there was " something " coming for him. Just then, he saw tiny lighted candles.

"   Seng il chook ha hamni da~ Seng il chook ha hamni da~! Sa rang ha nuen Byun Baekhyun, Seng il chook ha hamni da! "

All five of you sang with all your might as Suho walked closer to Baekhyun with the cake in his hands. Baekhyun's mouth hang opened a little bit, but slowly, a smile formed across his face.

" Make a wish, " You whispered.

Baekhyun closed his eyes and clasped his hands together. Then, he leaned in and blew the candles. Kai the lights and he and Kyungsoo started popping party poppers above Baekhyun.

" Aww, guys! Thank you so much! " He sang happily.

" BAEKHYUN WAIT- " Chanyeol came running out of the room, cluthing onto his stomach. " Oh. " His face fell when he saw the cake and the party poppers falling down onto the floor.

" Nice going, Chanyeol. " You said with a laugh.

Suho placed the cake onto the table and Baekhyun started cutting it into pieces for everyone to eat.

" Baekhyun hyung is getting old~ " Sehun said as he ate his cake. Baekhyun shot him a stare. Sehun brought his hands up in defence and walked away to the living room.

You stayed by his side and helped to give out the pieces of cake.

" Suho-hyung, I'm sure the cake was your doing. " Baekhyun said as he passed the cake to him. Suho nodded with his angelic smile. " Hyung never disappoints, thank you so much. " Baekhyun said from his heart.

" We've been friends for a long time, Baekhyun. I'll always be here for you no matter what. " He patted the birthday boys back.

" Aww, I think I'm gonna cry. " You joked, faking wiping a tear that fell from your eye. The boys laughed and exchanged a quick hug.

Baekhyun let go and Suho walked over to the living room where everybody was. Baekhyun cut another piece of cake, put it on a plate and gave it to you.

" Hehe, thank you. " You smiled to him. " And happy birthday! Again. "

Baekhyun laughed, " You're so cute. " " YOU ADMITTED THAT I AM CUTE OH MY GOD I AM SO HAPPY. " You announced.

" Hey Baekhyun, " you called. He looked up as he ate his cake, " I didn't manage to get you anything though, I'm sorry. " You apologized.

Baekhyun smiled, shaking his head. " You don't have to get me anything, Hyunjin. I'm happy enough when you're by my side. "  

* Byun Baekhyun stop making my heart melt. *

" I'm glad to know. "

-

The party continued with all of you guys playing spin the bottle, stuffing cakes into each others faces and also just a little bit of Soju. Suho had told everyone not to drink more than half a cup, which everyone had successfully did. Everyone listens to the leader.

It was getting late and many of them were tired. Sehun rubbed his eyes and yawned, " I think I'm going to bed. " Before leaving, he walked over to Baekhyun and wished him once more. After Sehun, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo left too.

" You guys can go to bed, I'll stay behind to clean. " You started picking up the plates and cups, stacking them neatly. " I'll stay- " " No, birthday boy. I'm not letting you spend your birthday night cleaning up after your own party. Go to your room and get some rest. " You ordered Baekhyun.

He was about to argue back but he knew you'd win the battle so he let it drop. He walked over and gave you a tight hug, " Thank you for everything, Hyunjin. This birthday has been the best so far because you're here. " He whispered into her ear.

You laughed softly into his neck, " I get it, you love me that much. " You broke the hug and lightly push his chest. 
" Go, goodnight. " He smiled to you before walking up into his room.

You turned around and saw Suho picking up cups. You walk over and snatch them from his hands. " You too, Suho. You planned all of this, just go and get some rest. I'll do it. " He thought about it but wasn't so sure. " I'll be fine, you don't have to worry. " You have him a reassuring smile.

" Thanks, Hyunjin. " He squeezed your shoulder and walked upstairs into his room.

" Kai, you don't- " " I'm not gonna let you do everything alone, Hyunjin. " He ignored making eye-contact as he walked into the kitchen.

" I'm not tired, anyway. " He continued. You threw all the cups and plates into the black rubbish bag. You took a wet cloth and started wipping the table. Kai took off the decorations and kept the utensils used back into their respective drawers. 

After a while, the both of you had finally finished cleaning the kitchen and living room. You looked at the watch and it showed you 1145PM. But somehow, you weren't tired enough to go to sleep.

" Going to sleep? " Kai asked, walking out of the kitchen.

You shook your head, " I think I'm gonna get some fresh air. "