18.

Who do I choose?

A week had passed and today was the day your results would be given back. Even though you had faith in yourself, you were pretty scared about the results.

You tapped your fingers on your desk softly as you wait for Mr Soo to return with your test results.

Then the door opened.

" Ah! Hyunjin, you're here! " Mr Soo came walking in with a whole stack of papers in his arms. " I'll help you, " You volunteered, stood up and took half of the stack.

You placed it on the teachers table and took a few steps backwards. Mr Soo put his half on the table and wiped a sweat with his handkerchief. He then started looking through all the papers.

" I have your results, " He then slowly pulled out a piece of paper, " Right here. " Mr Soo examined its contents once more with a smile in his face. " You must have studied hard for this test, " He paused. " The results show. "

You felt... light, happy, no more worries.

" Almost a perfect score, Hyunjin. " He passed the paper to you. You searched for the red ink on the top right hand corner of the paper. It had 96/100 circled along with an A*. Your eyes rounded and you started jumping up and down. Mr Soo laughed at you.

" Omo... " You took another look at your paper just to make sure that this was reality. " I passed. " You whispered to yourself. " I passed!!! " You ran to Mr Soo and gave him a hug, " Thanks Mr Soo! " You shouted as you ran out of the class.

Mr Soo shook his head with a small smile on his face.

You ran all over school in search for the six boys. You ran up to the your dance practice room first, where you knew you would be able to find Kai. You opened the door and see him dancing alone.

" WAH, " He stopped dancing and put a hand on his chest. " It's cool, Hyunjin. Just sneak up on me like that. " He said. You ran towards him with the biggest smile ever. " What's up with- " You showed him your test paper. He looked at it and you watch his change in expression. His eyes widened and his lips formed a smile.

" WAH!!! " " Uh-huh! "

He looked at you, " 96 marks! That's higher than what I got! " He teased. You slapped his stomach. Kai put his arm around your back and gave you a tight hug, " Congrats. "

" Why thank you. " You giggled. " Where you practicing? " He nodded and ruffled his wet hair. " Then where's Sumin?-"

" Right here. " An annoying voice spoke from the door. Both you and Kai turned around to see Sumin walking inside with a smirk.

* What a . * You said to yourself.

" You're not supposed to be here. " She said, eyeing you from head to toe. You raised an eyebrow at her, " Oh really? Well I'm sorry, I just wanted to ask Kai if he wanted to get some lunch later, that's all. " You turned around and started walking backwards.

You mouthed to Kai, " I'll call you! " He nodded softly. You then turned around and face Sumin. " Have fun. " You said before leaving in search of the other guys.

Sumin rolled her eyes and looked at Kai, " How do you even tolerate her? "

* How do I tolerate YOU?! * Kai screamed inside his head.

~

Afternoon came soon and you decided to have lunch with the guys at Cafe Cups. You entered the place and as usual, it was quiet. You saw Luhan at the counter.

" LULU!! " You squealed and ran over to him. Luhan's eyes shot up, * Lulu? *

You put the test paper on the counter and let him read the marks.

" Aww, congrats Hyunjin! " He patted your shoulder. " Thanks, lulu! "

" ... Lulu? I'M OLDER THAN YOU AND YOU CALL ME LULU?! " Luhan pretended to be mad. You chuckled, " I'm sorry! Lulu sounds cute, doesn't it? "

He had dagger like eyes piercing through you.

" I'll call you Lulu oppa! " You suggested. Luhan took a few moments to think, " Fine. " He muttered. Then, we wagged his finger, " But not around your friends! "

You nodded your head, " Deal! "

Minutes later the boys came in and the once quiet Cafe was now filled and noisy. You noticed a missing member. You looked around, " Where's Baekhyun? "

" Oh, he's in the studio with Juhyun. He said that he'll be a little late. " Kyungsoo said, taking a bite of his muffin.

* With Juhyun...? I really wanted him to come though. * You pouted.

Suho patted your head, " He'll come soon, don't worry. "

Lunch came to an end soon, but Baekhyun still hadn't come. " Maybe he got too caught up with recording. " Chanyeol said. " Yeah, hyung becomes a totally different person when he's into singing. He forgets about the world. " Sehun said.

" Ah, its alright. I'll just call him later. Do you guys still have class? " You asked and all of them nodded. You puffed your cheeks, " Guess I'll see you later. " They all left you with a hug and Suho with a kiss on your cheek.

" LULU OPPA! " You shouted. Luhan came darting out of the kitchen, apron untied, hair in a mess, flour on his cheek. " Pfft, what happened to you! " You laughed out loud. He rolled his eyes, " I was baking something, actually." You sighed, " You're so cute, oppa. Anyway, I'm heading back home. I'll see you tomorrow, bye! "

" Bye! " Luhan waved.