Seoyeong

Who do I choose?

The afternoon spent with the guys was fun. All of you played some games and you got to know more about them as well. You told them about Appa leaving and also having the whole house to yourselves. Throughout all the fun, you still had the whole Seoyeong thing at the back of your head.

* I should ask Sehun about it. *

" What are we going to have for dinner? " Chanyeol asked.

" Chanyeol, it's not even 7 yet. " You laughed as you looked at the wall-clock.

Sehun crawled up next to you, " Noona, can you cook? "

You bit your lip, " I can, but I can't cook much. "

" Why don't we just order pizza? " Kyungsoo suggested. Everyone agreed to it and you made the call.

Everyone was in the living room, laughing along to the variety show that was playing on tv. It seemed like the perfect time to ask Sehun about Seoyeong. Everyone seemed to be distracted so you took the chance to whisper to Sehun.

" Follow me to my room. " You got up and started walking upstairs, followed by Sehun.

Kai thought that it was weird. He raised an eyebrow, * Where are they going? *

Once Sehun was in your room, you closed your door and locked it. He sat down on your bed.

" Wassup? "

You took a seat on your chair opposite of him.

" Sehun, do you know anything about this Seoyeong girl? "

His facial expression changed; it became dark and angry with his eyebrows furrowed.

" Baekhyun's ex-girlfriend? "

You nodded, " Yeah, her! Do you know what happened between them? "

Sehun rolled his eyes and looked away,

" They were together during High School and Seoyeong was like the cute girl that all the guys wanted, and Baekhyun was the lucky one. He was so in love with her that he couldn't see the bad side of her. He never believed any of us when we told him that she was cheating on him. We brought him out one day, knowing that Seoyeong would be there with her other boy-toy as well. Hyung's heart broke, he never thought that she could do such a thing to her. He broke up with her soon, but he didn't tell her why. For the next few months, hyung was quiet. He didn't talk and eat. He loved Seoyeong too much to let her go. "

Your mouth hung open, " Wow... "

Sehun shook his head,

" It was hard having to be around a lifeless Baekhyun. He used to talk all the time, he would never shut up, but we love him because of that. But as time came, he managed to change and now he's back to his normal self. But he doesn't talk as much as last time, as you can see. But it's better than the old, heart-broken, lifeless Baekhyun. "

* I never knew this side of Baekhyun. He must have loved her that much. *

" Now she still thinks that Baekhyun broke up with her because he just lost that " connection. " Stupid . " Sehun hissed.

" Woah, Sehun. Calm down, it's all over right? "

Sehun then softly smiled, " Yeah. Now that Noona's here, you can make Baekhyun happy! "

You laughed, " Aww, I'll try my best! "

* Doorbell rings~*

" That must be the pizza. Sehun, go downstairs and give your hyungs a hand? I'll find my wallet. "

He did as told and marched out of your room. You searched for your wallet, on your bed, in the drawers, in your bag. After five minutes, you finally found it under a pile of your clothes.

You rushed downstairs, only to see Chanyeol stuffing his face with the pizza.

" Where did the delivery man go? " You questioned, pointing at the closed door.

" Kai paid for it, " Chanyeol mumbled.

Your eyes perked up. You searched for Kai and found him seated on the sofa alone, eating his pizza while watching tv. " Hey Kai, " you caled.

He looked up, " Yeah? "

" This is for the pizza- " He pushed away your hand slowly, shaking his head. " It's okay. Keep the money. " You shot him a soft smile, " Thank you. "

* Ugh that god damn smile again! * He screamed inside his head.

Kai nodded. You walked back to the dining room to get yourself a slice of pizza. You brought your plate and took a seat next to Baekhyun.

You shot him a smile, " You okay? "

" Yeah. " He smiled back.

You took a bite of your pizza but your eyes widened at how fast Chanyeol was eating.

" Chanyeol, slow down! You're not gonna have proper digestion! "

He stopped chewing on his pizza and blinked at you innocently.

You shook your head with a laugh, " Just slow down, okay? "

He nodded and followed your instructions, chewing at slow speed.

" Can we watch movies tonight? " Kyungsoo asked. " Sure. You can go pick once you're done. "

Once you were done eating, you brought the plates back into the kitchen. Suho walked in with the cups, " Need some help? "

You smiled at his thoughtfullness, " Thank you. "

" You can wash and I can dry? " You nodded and passed Suho the cloth.

" Hyunjin, Baekhyun's birthday is tomorrow. " He whispered.

Your eyes widened, " REALLY?! "

" SSSHHH!!!! " Suho hissed. " We're planning on going out during the day, party at night? "

" That sounds good. Does he know about it? "

Suho shook his head, " Pretend that you know nothing. "

After washing the last dish, you dried your hands and walked out into the living room with Suho. Everyone was settled down and the lights were off, you were guessing Kyungsoo chose a horror movie. You looked around for a spot, but your eyes met Baekhyun's.

He smiled at you and patted the empty space next to him.