Lotte World

Who do I choose?

After breakfast, you had told the guys to shower and get ready while you washed the plates and cleaned the kitchen. It took a while for you to convince Suho that you'll be fine doing all the work by yourself.

Once that was done, all seven of you headed down to the famous Lotte World at Sincheon-dong.

" Woah~ " Your mouth fell ajar at the view of the huge rollercoasters and pointy castle roofs that could be seen from the entrance.

Kyungsoo laughed, " It's gonna be a fun day! "

Suho had bought the tickets and soon, all of you guys went inside, ready to have some fun!

" Oh hey, look at that- " You pointed to something but got shut up by Chanyeol. He grabbed your arm while shouting, " ROLLERCOASTER!!! ", poiting to the blue tracks up in the air.

You blinked at him, " Yeah Chanyeol.. Roller- YA YA HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!!! " You shouted as he pulled you towards the queue.

The boys behind you laughed but followed anyway.

Throughout the whole duration of queuing, the boys had been teasing you about how scary the rollercoaster would be. You didn't believe them though.

* It's their first time here and they act like they know everything. Psht, and they think that I'm scared? Let's see who'll be the one crying at the end. *

You smiled evily to yourself. Of course, Chanyeol pulled you to sit with him.

It was finally your turn after much waiting. As the worker helped you to buckle your seatbelt you managed to ask,
" Excuse me, how fast is this rollercoasted? "

You did a side-check on Chanyeol, just to make sure he was listening.

He looked up to you and met your eyes, " It'll travel at 80 metres per hour. "

You smiled when you saw Chanyeol's head perk up with wide eyes. " Oh, thank you! " The worker nodded and left.

* Gotcha. *

You turn to Chanyeol with a concered face, " Chanyeol.. Are you okay? " You could see sweat forming on his forehead. " You look pale, " You said. " Are you sure you can ride this? "

He coughed and rolled his eyes, " YEAH! I'm the Almighty God of Rollercoasters. 80 metres per hour.. That means nothing.. "

But he was alredy starting to grip onto his seat buckle tight, up until his veins were popping out. * Sure. * You laughed to yourself.

" Hyunjin, are you okay? " You heard Baekhyun ask from the back. You showed a thumbs up to him from, " I don't think Chanyeol is though. " You chuckle.

When the ride started, you shouted with all your might, " WOOOH!! ", throwing your arms up in the air. You took Chanyeol's arms and threw them up, " Come on, Chanyeol! WOOOH!! "

He pulled his arms back down and kept quiet. You looked down to the ground, * Wow, it's really high- *

" WE'RE GOING DOOOOOWNNNNNNNNN- AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! " Chanyeol screamed his lungs out. You couldn't hold it in anymore and laughed at his reaction.

Throughout the whole ride, Chanyeol screamed non-stop.

You hopped off the seat and walked slowly to the exit to wait for the other boys. You saw Chanyeol running straight for the toilet with his stomach clutched. You shook your head at him.

" That was fun! " Sehun exclaimed. " Are you alright? " Suho put a hand on your shoulder. You nodded with a smile,
" I think my right year went deaf though. Chanyeol's screams were loud. "

The boys laughed. " Here comes the Almighty God of Rollercoasters! " You announced when Chanyeol walked back to the group slowly.

" Fine fine, the girl wins. " He muttered. Kai laughed, " You alright man? " Chanyeol nodded, shrugging the matter off.

Afterwards, you guys went to get Churros before going on a few more rides.

Sehun had bugged you to seat with him on another rollercoaster, where all of you would be getting wet. Of course, Chanyeol sat out on this one. He sat next to you and adjusted your seat belt, " Ready? "

" YEAH! " You pumped your fist in the air. " Don't worry, noona. I'll keep you dry. " Sehun said in a serious tone.

" Okay Sehun... "

The ride started off slow, and you were still as dry as how you came. But towards the middle part, it started to speed up and before you knew it, you were drenched from head to toe, not a single dot on your shirt left dry.

You glanced at Suho who was to pre-occupied with getting himself dry, but there wasn't any use to it.

* Silly boy. * You laughed.

After the ride, you started twirling around, trying to get some water off. But you went to fast, and without notice, you bumped into someone. Before you could fall flat on your , Kai catched you by your waist.

" What are you doing.. " He asked, laughing softly.

* He laughed... HE LAUGHED, HE JUST LAUGHED!!!!!! * You jumped for joy inside.

" I was uh- trying to get myself dry. " Your cheeks turned pink.

He smiled and let go out your waist, shaking his head. " C'mon, " He said then you realized that the rest of the guys had left.

After a couple more rides, seven of you decide to grab some lunch at McDonalds. Your skin turned sensitive as the cold aircon touched your skin. You, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol had grabbed a seat while the rest went to order.

Once lunch was over, after 1 and a half hours because Chanyeol just couldn't stop eating and stealing your food, you exited McDonalds.

" Where to now? "

Baekhyun pointed towards the... * Haunted House. * You gulped.

He linked arms with you and Sehun at the other side, the two skipped happily to the old, wooden, torn-down house. The worker was dressed in a Dracula outfit. " How many people? " " Seven. "

For this, you didn't have to wait at all.

" Alright, your turn. " " WHAT?! SO FAST?! " You shouted. The Dracula dude nodded his head with an evil smile,
" Don't be scared, it'll end fast! " He encouraged, then slammed the door close.

Baekhyun stood behind you while Kai was in front. You held onto Baekhyun's hand tight, as though holding on for life. " Ah- Hyunjin, you're hurting my hand. "

You relaxed a little bit, " Sorry. " He looked into your eyes, " Are you scared? " You nodded slowly.

He cupped your face, " Don't be. I'm here, we're all here. I'll be behind you. " He took your hand in his and you started walking again.

The inside of the house was eery, scary, green, foggy, slimy, the typical view of a Haunted House, with coffins everywhere. After a while of walking, no ghost had come out and you were starting to relax a little bit.

Just then, your head an evil laughter from the side and your head snapped towards it. It was dark and you couldn't see anything around that area, but the laughter still went on.

" Baekhyun- " " Keep on walking. " He whispered.

You hesitated, but followed his intructions. Just as you turned your head, a little girl in a white dress with a headless teddy bear in her hand touched your leg.

" YAAAAA!!!! " You shouted. She looked up and you saw her bloody eyes, " Will you play with me? "

" HELL NO!! " You shouted and pulled Baekhyun ahead, only to be stopped by another ghost, this time, taller. She was your height and had hair that touched the floor.  Her face was white and her lips were red.

You were somehow captivated by her strong features and she smelt of frangipani flowers. You heard a baby crying, then you looked into her arm and saw a little boy with worms coming out of his face.

" OH MY GODDDDDDD " You pulled Baekhyun and started running for your life, but you lost Baekhyun.

* WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO DO- * You hit somethingone. You fell onto the floor and closed your eyes. You brought propped your knees up and hugged them, hiding your face inside.

" Holy mother of God, please don't kill me. " You said out loud.

Then, you hear laughter.

* Wait a minute.. That laughter, sounds familiar. * You thought.

" Noona! " You heard Sehun say. You were estatic that you had found someone. You opened your eyes, and saw him and five other boys behind him, dressed in grey cloaks with dark face make-up, they had daggers in their hands.

You jumped up and screamed your lungs out. Afterwards, you pushed them aside, running straight for the exit.

You fell onto your knees instantly once you were out, grateful for the light.

" Oh my god that did not just happen... " You said to yourself, shaking your head. A while later, you heard the similar laughter again.

" Hyunjin? " You heard Kyungsoo call. You stood up immediately and faced them with your index finer out.

" Do not. Come near me. " You pointed to them. They did nothing but continue laughing. " It wasn't that bad, oh come on! " He said again.

* First time was the movie, now this? Kyungsoo, you will die tonight. * You cursed inside, eyeing him with dagger like eyes. His face went pale again.

Suho walked over and hung his arm around your neck, " We're sorry, we didn't think you'd be that scared! "

You rolled your eyes, " Scared? I thought I was going to die inside there! " You pointed to the house.

" Aigoo aigoo, come, I'll treat you ice cream. " Baekhyun smiled, pulling you towards an ice-cream stall. Chanyeol ran up behind him, " I want ice cream too! "

Kai looked at you from behind, smiling. * She's too cute, aigoo. *

-

Without realizing, evening was about to come. Suho had told everybody to shut up about the celebration and just act normal. You made your way back home with everyone else, happy that you spent the morning with the boys even though half the time, you were practically dying.