Dinner~

Who do I choose?

" Appa! " You shouted when you saw him at the front door. You jumped of Chanyeol's back, he wanted to piggy-back you to your house, and ran to your father's arms. He laughed as he hugged you and rubbed your back. " Did you have a good time? "

You nodded and smiled, " These guys are really fun. They're nice too! " You introduced the boys to your appa. He shook each of their hands firmly. " Thank you for taking care of Hyunjin. " He said with a fatherly tone. " Come in, dinner will be served shortly. "

The boys got comfortable around the living room. Suho and Kai on the couch, watching tv, Chanyeol and Sehun on the floor, playing their little game of car racing on the iPhones. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun followed you up to your room.

Baekhyun layed down on your bed as Kyungsoo wondered around. You walked over to your wardrobe to get a change of clothing. Kyungsoo spotted some photos by the side and pointed, " Was that you? "

You turned around, " Yeah. " " You looked really cute! " You folded your arms, " So I'm not cute anymore? " Kyungsoo rubbed the back of his neck at the unexpected question.

" I didn't mean to... I-" " I was joking, Kyungsoo. " " No one thinks your cute, Hyunjin. " Baekhyun said with his eyes closed, still laying on the bed. You raised an eyebrow.

Taking a pillow, you push it against Baekhyun's face and he immediately got alert. Kyungsoo started laughing at the side like a mad men.

" HYUNJIN- CAN'T- BREATHE- " " WHAT DID YOU SAY?! NOBODY THINKS THAT I'M CUTE?! "

" YOU'RE- CUTE- THE- CUTEST!!!!!!! "

Satiesfied, you let go of the pillow and placed it beside Baekhyun. He was panting, catching his breathe. You smiled evily at him, " You think I'm the cutest? Why thank you. I think that you're cute too! "

You pinched his cheeks and skipped off into the bathroom. Kyungsoo clutched his stomach, " You just got owned. " Baekhyun rolled his eyes and threw a pillow towards him. " Get out, she's showering. " The both of them walked out of the room to let you have your alone time.

As the two of them were walking down the stairs, Kyungsoo whispered, " Do you like her? " His question took Baekhyun by surprise. He stopped walking and looked at Kyungsoo. Seconds passed and Baekhyun didn't move an inch. Kyungsoo shook his head and continued walking.

* Hyunjin? Do I like her? It's too early to tell... No Baekhyun, no! She's your childhood friend. What, you're gonna spoil everything just like that? No no no. *

Baekhyun got out of his trance and joined everyone else in the living room. Mr Yoo was there too and Baekhyun decided to have a little chat with the old man.

" Ah, Baekhyun! Come come, sit here. " Mr Yoo invited. Baekhyun did as told and sat on the sofa. " How's Hyunjin been doing today? "

Baekhyun smiled, " She's always at her best. "

Mr Yoo nodded then his head perked up. " Baekhyun, I did some thinking earlier on about Hyunjin. I was thinking wether sending her to school here would be a good idea? She could spend more time with you and now that she has friends, I guess she had to socialize with them as well? "

" School? Maybe that isn't such a bad idea, but it will all be up to her. What school are you going to send her to? "

" Seoul Academy of Fine Arts, of course. Hyunjin has loved dancing ever since she was younger and I'm sure that she'd be happy to persue it again. "

" Persue what? " You asked as you walked down the stairs, fresh from your shower. Baekhyun adjusted himself on the sofa, " Nothing. "

You narrowed your eyes at him. * You're such a bad liar Baekhyun. * You let the matter go this time. Sehun stood up and walked next to you, his height towering over. " Noona smells good! "

Laughing at the maknae, you say, " Thank you Sehun. "

" Dinner's ready! " You hear Soojung unnie call from the kitchen. You turn around and ask everyone to follow you to the dining room. As the others settle down, taking their seats around the table, you walk into the kitchen to give Soojung unnie a hand.

She tries shooing you out, " Hyunjin, go! I can handle it! " You act like you hear nothing and take two plates in one hand each. You bring them out and place one plate in front of Appa and Suho. Another 2 you put in front of Baekhyun and Sehun. The rest, Soojung unnie did.

" Aren't you going to eat with us? " You asked her. She smiled but shook her head, " I already had my dinner. Now go, all of them are waiting! " She softly pushes you out the table. You take your place in between Sehun and Kyungsoo. 

Soojung unnie had cooked a delicious Korean Stake Noddles. You watch as the boys indulge in the steaming food into their mouths. You took a bite of the beef and turned around to Soojung unnie in the kitchen, giving her a thumbs up. 

 " Do all of you go to the same school? " Appa asked the boys. " Ne, " All of them said in unison. Appa looked at you and asked, " Hyunjin, do you want to go to school with them? " 

Your eyes felt as though it was about to pop out, you started coughing a little bit and Sehun patted your back, Kyungsoo passing you a glass of water. 

" School? Here? " Appa nodded his head, " What do you think about it? " 

 

" But Appa, I came here to spend time with you. " 

 
You tilted your head. Baekhyun watched you intently as you thought of your answer, and so did the rest of the boys. 

Appa nodded his head, " I know my dear. But I'll be out during the day too and you won't have much to do around the house alone. If you go to school here, there'll be Baekhyun and these guys, your friends. "

 

* School? But I want to be with Appa... *  You stare and stone at your father. 

" Hyunjin, it's okay. Why not you think about it first? " You nodded your head and continued eating. 

After dinner, you helped carry the plates into the sink where Soojung unnie would wash them. As you walked back into the living room, Appa said, " Hyunjin, show Kai where the bathroom is please. " 

You look at Kai who was now walking towards you. You gulped and nodded at the same time. You walked up the stairs, bringing him to the bathroo nearest to your room. You felt something weird as he was following you from behind. 

" Here, " you showed him. He nodded and locked the door once he was inside. As you were about to walk back down, you heard your phone ringing from inside your room. You ran back in and answered the call. 

 
" Mum! " You exclaimed, " I've missed you so much. " You sat on your bed and continued talking to your mother, not knowing about Kai's presence outside your room, eavesdropping at your conversation. 
 

" All of them are really nice, Mum. Well, except for one. His name is Kai... " 

 

" Everything's fine here. I even made new friends! Well, their Baekhyun's friends but still. " - 

Kai immediately got attentive. " I think he hates me. " Kai didn't understand much of English, but he understood the word hate.

* Hate? Does she think that I hate her? * Kai scratched his head in frustration.

" Maybe he'll loosen up, I'm not sure. But hey mum, I gotta go. My friends are downstairs. " - " Okay, love you too. " Kai took the chance to sprint down the stairs, into the living room. You put your phone on your table and headed downstairs.

You were pretty surprised that Kai was faster than you. " What took you so long? " Baekhyun whispered as you took a sit next to him. " Mum called! "

" Do you have school tomorrow? " You ask him and he shakes his head. " COME OVER PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. " Baekhyun raised his eyebrow and fold his arms. " Why should I? " You narrow your eyes to him. You took the cushin behind you, ready to cover his face up with it again.

But Baekhyun has learnt his leasson and was on his guard. He catched the pillow swiftly. And now, instead of him, you were being tackled down. It turned into a tickling competition but in the end, you won overall. Everyone started laughing at how weak Baekhyun was.

You jumped up to give Sehun a high-five. After a while, Suho, being the oldest one, took charge and said that they would make a move. It was almost 10PM. You followed them out to the door.

Suho smiles was angelic, really. " Thank you for the dinner, Hyunjin. " He bent down to kiss your forehead. " We'll see you soon. " You nodded and soon he was out of the door. Next was Chanyeol.

" GOOOOOODNIGHT HYUNJINNNNNNN!!!!! " You laughed at the hyper-active Chanyeol. " Goodnight Chanyeol! " Suho had to pull him out of the house before anything else could happen. Kyungsoo walked up to you and ruffled your hair, " Thanks Hyunjin. Sleep well. " He said with a smile.

You couldn't help but notice his large eyes and plump lips now that he was up-close with you. " You too. "

Sehun walked up to you, lifted you off from your waist and hugged you tight, making you laugh. "Sehun is the best."  You showd him a thumbs up sign. " Noona is the best too! " The both of you high-five each other. Next was awkward Kai.

It was really awkward. But you took initiative and bowed to him first. " Thank you for bringing me out today. " You smiled, and for a split second, you thought that he had smiled too. " Thanks for the dinner. " He said softly and nodded. " Goodnight. " You said before he left.

" COME OVER TOMORROW PLEASE!!!!! " You shouted when Baekhyun was walking over. He put his right hand out and his whole palm managed to cover your face. " Hyunjin you're really noisy- OY!!!!! " He shouted when you his hand.

" You come over tomorrow or I'll your whole face. " Baekhyun rolled his eyes. " Fine. "

You jumped up and down, happy. " Thank you. " Baekhyun knows that he can't be mad at all so he eventually gave in a smile. " Thanks for the dinner Hyunjin. Hope you had fun today. " You nodded, " Get some rest. I'll see you tomorrow! "

" Goodnight Baekhyun and Kai. " You said before closing the door.

-

Baekhyun caught up with Kai and walked alongside with him. Both of them had their hands inside their blazer pockets. " So what do you think about her? " Baekhyun asked. " She's really... something. "

* Something, amazing. I hate myself for acting like a total cold douche. She even thinks that I hate her!! *

" Something, eh? That little annoying bratt. " Baekhyun laughed.

* That little annoying bratt that I may have feelings for. *