Out!

Who do I choose?

It was already afternoon and your stomach's demanding to be fed. Baekhyun managed to get his mind off Seoyeong and he went back to his normal, smiley Baekhyun. Which of course you liked better, but you knew he was hiding something behind that sweet smile of his.

Sehun had called you up earlier and asked if he and the boys could join you for lunch. After agreeing with Baekhyun, all of you promised to meet at Seoul Garden. You got a table and sat there with Baekhyun, waiting for the others.

" Hey Baekhyun, " He looked up, " Mhmm? "

" Thank you for bringing me out today. " You said sincerely. He smiled and ruffled your hair, " No problem, Hyunjin "

You smiled at him for a while. The thing about Seoyeong was still wondering at the back of your mind and you were so tempted to talk to him about it, but you thought.

* Better not. He made an effort to keep on smiling even when he knows that I know it's hard for him. I shouldn't make it any harder for him. Just shut your mouth, Hyunjin. *

A while later, the guys came and the atmosphere immediately lightened. It was like they had this happy mode on all the time. You have Sehun and quick and tight hug before he sat down next to you.

" Looks like someone did a lot of shopping. " Kyungsoo snickered when he saw the amount of bags in between you and Baekhyun. " Couldn't help it. " You stuck your tongue out at him.

After getting all your food, everyone settled back around the table and staretd to cook the raw meat. As you were cooking, you felt someone's gaze on you. You looked up and saw Kai's eyes gazing on you softly. Your cheeks turned a shoft shade of pink.

" Do you guys start school on Monday too? " You started a conersation.

They all nodded, " Means that we won't spend much time with noona. " Sehun pouted.

You puffed your cheeks and looked at Sehun, " It's alright, Sehun-ah. You need to concentrate on school! "

Then, Baekhyun looked at you and clicked his fingers, " Remember you wanted sleepovers? We could sleepover during the weekend! " He suggested.

You smiled and nodded your head, " Not bad. Then it's set, I guess. "

-

After lunch, all the boys went back home to pack their bags for the sleepover at your house. You went back home, in search of appa.

" Soojung unnie, where's appa? " You asked after a while of searching.

" He's most probably back in the garden, have you checked there? "

You shook your head, " Thanks! " You went running to the garden and there you saw appa seated, reading his newspaper. You sneaked up to him and tickled his sides. He got a shock but started laughing.

" You're back early. "

You smiled, " Appa, is it okay if the guys were to sleepover for the weekend? Their school's starting on Monday so they thought of spending a little bit more time together. "

Appa nodded his head, " Of course. Talking about school, have you thought about your decision? "

You took a deep breath, " I have actually. " Appa put his newspaper down and listened to you. You held your hands together and put them on your knees.

" I think that going to S.A with Baekhyun and the guys. I found my childhood friend and a bunch of great guys. I'll get to dance even more now and I'll be around the ones I love. "

Appa smiled, he opened up his arms and hugged you tight. " But don't tell the boys okay appa! I want to surprise them on Monday. " You put your finger to your lips. Appa pretended to lock his mouth and throw the key behind him.

You gave him a long and tight hug whispering, " I love you, Appa. " before you walked back into the house.

You walked up to the second level where all the rooms were. There were three spare rooms, but you didn't they they needed much space. Each room had a bed and one sofa-bed. It's more than enough space for 3 guys.

In the end, you chose the rooms that were beside yours. One on your left, one on your right, making yours in the middle. You tidied up the room a little bit, straighten the bed-sheets.

* Doorbell rings~ *

You darted downstairs and opened the front door.

" Hyunjin! " Kyungsoo called out. You smiled, " Hey guys. " You opened the door a little wider to let all the guys in. They were all carrying tote carrier bags which seemed pretty big, but you didn't wanna question that.

" I'll show you your rooms. " You brought the boys upstairs and showed them their rooms. " Three to a room, is that enough? "

They took a look inside of the room, " It's more than enough. Thank you, Hyunjin. " Suho said. You politely nooded, " Of course. I'll let you guys sort everything out. I'll be in my room. "

" Where's your room? " Chanyeol asked and you pointed to the room in between theirs.

" Noona, can I sleep with you instead? " Sehun asked and he immediately got a headsmack from Suho.

" Ouch, hyung! " Sehun cried.

The boys sepereated themselves; Baekhyun, Kai and Kyungsoo in one room while the other three in another. They started unpacking a bit of their clothes, filling them into the empty wardrobe.

You laid in your bed, smiling at the thought of the guys having a sleepover here. Then, you decided to give your mum a call.

* I hope mum's doing alright there in America. I should tell her about the good news, I'm sure she'd be delighted. *

You pressed your mother's phone number and waited for her to answer the call.

" Hyunjin! " She shouted into the phone once she answered.

You laughed, " Hi mum. "

" How's my baby doing? Is everything alright there? "

You nodded to yourself, " Everything's perfect here. Oh, mum! I got something to tell you. "

" What? You got a boyfriend? IS IT BAEKHYUN?!?!? I'M SO HA-"

" MUM!! NO!! " You cut her off, " I don't have a boyfriend. "

Your mother whined, " Aww. He would've been such a nice son-in-law. "

You facepalmed yourself. * Why is my mother like this. *

" Actually, I'm going to enroll myself in Seoul Academy of The Arts! " You beamed, excited.

" Awh, hunny! That's great! But, when are you coming back here? "

Then it hit you. You haven't thought about how long you'd be staying here,

" I-... I didn't- "

" HYUNJIN! " You heard your appa shout your name.

" Mum, appa's calling me. I'll call you at night, okay. Take care, love you. "

You put down the phone and rushed downstairs. You found your appa in the dining room, eating his lunch. You panted as you took a seat opposite of him. " Yes appa? "

" Have you eaten your lunch? " He asked, twirling his pasta around his fork. You nodded, " Yeah, with the guys. "

" Hyunjin, I'm going to be away during the weekend. My work got caught up and they're having problems at the office in Busan, so I'll be going there to supervise. "

Your mouth hung open, " But- " " I'm taking Soojun with me, if you don't mind. "

You shook your head, " I don't but- " " No buts! You'll have the house to yourself and the boys! "

You sighed. * Appa's going to be away. I feel so bad. I did come all the way here to spend time with him. *

" I'll be back on Sunday night. " He smiled at you. " I'm going to miss you~ " You sang.

" Noona! We're done! " You heard Sehun call out for you. You looked at appa and frowned.

" Go, they're calling for you! "

You walked out of the dining room and up the stairs thinking, * This is gonna be a hell of a week. *