New friends?

Who do I choose?

You stir around in your bed as you felt the sunlight strea through the curtains. You groaned as you tried reaching out for a pillow to cover your eyes with.

Instead of a soft pillow, you found something hard, warm. You slowly open your eyes, only to be greeted by Baekhyun's angelic face.

" If this is how you sleep, I don't want to have sleepovers. " He said.

You ignored his comment and rolled over to your side. " What are you doing here? " You may have sounded a little mean with your tone, considering it was the morning and you usually needed an hour to recover from your slumber.

" You said you wanted to come meet my friends? " Baekhyun asked, then you remembered about last night. You formed an 'O' with your mouth. Then slowly, you sat up right. You yawned and ruffled your hair. Baekhyun stood there laughing at you.

You raised an eyebrow at him, " Wae? " He shook his head as he stood up. " Ani, just go get ready. My class starts at 10. " He closed the door, leaving you alone to get ready.

It was your first day out in Seoul and you didn't want to waste a second. So you dart to your toilet and take a cold bath to freshen yourself up. After touching up, tying your hair, putting on your sneakers, you skipped down the stairs, to the living room.

You saw Soojung unnie in the kitchen and managed to shout, " Good morning! " as you passed by it. You were about to head out, but then you saw two figures at the dining room. You walked backwards to see who it was, only to realize that it was Appa and Baekhyun.

" Appa, " you say as you walk to him, " good morning! " you kiss him on the cheek. He laughed as he put down his cup of coffee, " Good morning my dear. Where are you two heading off to? "

You looked at Baekhyun for an answer. " I'm bringing her to my school to meet some of my friends. " Appa nodded his head, " That good, Hyunjin-ah. Make more friends, give Baekhyun more time for himself. "

" Appa! Baekhyun has had years of time by himself. I'm here to use it all up now. " You joked and Baekhyun laughed. After eating a few toasts, you bid goodbye to Appa, promising to be back home before 9pm.

You walked alongside Baekhyun to his car, his amazing sleek black, Volvo. * He has the car that I've always wanted. * Baekhyun saw your expression and asked, " Is something wrong? " You shake your head and head into the car, buckling your seatbelt. " You can drive already? "

Baekhyun nodded, " Can't you? " " I wish I could. "

The drive to Seoul Academy of Fine Arts wasn't that long. During the drive, all you did was talk with Baekhyun. You weren't even aware of your surroundings. You felt happy to be re-united with your childhood friend and you never wanted moments with him to end.

At some points, the both of you would joke around and the only thing that could be heard was each other's laughters. * His laughter is so cute! * You thought.

Seoul Academy was huge. It had it's class buildings and also a campus for students. " Don't you stay here? " You ask, curious. " Only when exams are near. " He said with a smile. " C'mon, I'll show you my vocal classrooms. " He said. You smiled and skipped to his side.

There weren't many students around, just around three to seven when you saw groups of them huddled together. Baekhyun brought you to a few of his classes, some which you were very fascinated by. It had the latest equiptments and sound systems.

Then finally, he brought you to where he would be having class. He opened two doors to a medium sized room with a few long stage steps and also a piano by the side. The only simple classroom you've seen so far.

" You wanna go get a drink while waiting for me? " " I'll just walk around. Call me when you're done? " Baekhyun nodded his head, " Don't get lost. " He said with a smile.

" See you, " You walked out of the room and started wondering around. You walked pass many classes, but all of them seemed to be empty. As you continued walking, you saw a sign that caught your eye.

DANCE STUDIO.

The big, bold letters seemed to be calling you. You took a look around to see if anybody was in the hallway. After making sure nobody was inside, you quickly made a move for the room. You clsoed the door and leaned against it. You then look around the room. It was simple, similiar to the dance studio you usually practised in, in America.

You stood up right and walked to the stereo. Your eyes beamed when you saw that a CD was inside. You pressed the play button and walk to the middle of the room.

After a while of listening to the beat, you let your body flow with the music and soon, it was dancing by itself, making you feel like you had no control over your movements.

* I miss America already. * You knew what your heart felt. True, you missed America and dancing only made you feel as though you've been away for years. The song ended after a while and you stayed glued to your spot.

* Clap, clap, clap. * Your heart stopped for a second and you felt as though your heart just popeed out. You slowly turned around and see this absolutely... gorgeous guy.

He was leaning against the door frame, " You're amazing. " He complimented, and you started blushing. You bow slowly, " Thanks. "

" I don't think I've seen you before. " He started walking towards you. * ! * You cursed inside your head. You stuttered, " I- uh.. "

Then suddenly you heard Baekhyun's voice shouting, " HYUNJIN!!!! HYUNJIN!!! " You took that oppurtunity to run past the guy and out the door. You ran without looking and you bumped into Baekhyun.

" Woah, slow down. " He said as he caught you in his arms. You stabelized yourself and panted, " Sorry. " He shook his head, " Why were you running? You're sweating! Was someone chasing you? " He looked behind you to see if there was anybody.

You laughed, " Nobody was chasing me, Baekhyun. I kinda danced inside one of the studios... "

" You dance? " You nod your head, " You missed out a lot on my life I guess. " You shot a smile at him. Then, you raised an eyebrow. " Wait, aren't you supposed to be in class now? "

He rolled his eyes, " It got cancelled at the last minute. Now come on, we'll be meeting my friends outside! " He pulled your hand and dragged you out.

Once you were outside, you saw this group of four boys standing, talking to each other. One of them realized Baekhyun and pointed to the rest of the boys. * Oh damn. * You cursed to yourself at the sight of more gorgeous guys.

" Ah, those are my friends! " He pointed to the group.

" Baekhyun-ah! " One of them shouted. You were now included in the group and standing beside you was a very handsome guy white fair skin. He smiled at you.

Baekhyun cleared his throat, " Guys, this is my childhood friend, Hyunjin. " He introduced you. You bowed slightly and smiled at all of them.

" You're so pretty. " One of them said and you blush immediately. " She's your noona. " Baekhyun said. You were about to explode of laughter any moment. " Sorry, that's Sehun. He's the youngest. "

You looked to Sehun and see that he was smiling to you. He was super tall and had a cute bowl hair cut. " You're so cute. " You said back to him and he laughed.

" That's Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Suho. " You bowed to all of them. " Where's Kai? " Baekhyun asked the guys and the just shrugged their shoulders.

" Here. " Someone said from behind. Everyone turn around to see Kai. Your eyes bulge out at the sight of him.

* HE'S KAI?! THE GUY WHO SAW ME DANCE?! !! * You facepalmed yourself.

Kai saw you and smiled, " You! " * Eh? He's smiling to me? Isn't he supposed to be raging mad fire right now. * But you smiled back, " Hello. "

Suho took glances at the both of you, " You two know each other? "

Kai shook his head, " I saw her dancing in the studio, then she ran out. "

Baekhyun turned to you with an evil smile, " Was that why you were runnning? " You bit your lip and nod your head. He ruffled your hair playfully.

* She's so cute. * Kai thought.

" So where are we going now? " Chanyeol asked. " Let's bring Hyunjin noona out! " Sehun exclaimed and you laughed. " Noona... That's new. "

" Let's bring her to Myeongdong! " Kyungsoo suggested. Kai rolled his eyes, " You wanna go there because you wanna buy more clothes for yourself, don't you? "

" Psht.. No I don't.. Psht. "

* These guys are funny. * You smiled.

" Myeongdong it is then. " Baekhyun announced. Soon, all seven of you made a move. As you were walking, Sehun had caught up with you.

" Nona, can I have your number? " He asked as he took out your phone. " My number? What for? "

" We are friends, right? "

You thought for a while. * He is right. This looks like the start to a new friendship. A long lasting one, hopefully. * You nodded and exchanged phone numbers with Sehun.