Plans.

Who do I choose?

The next few days was spent with Baekhyun and him alone. You liked his presence and he could make your day a whole lot better. The both of you would have sudden tickilng competitions at times and of course, you'd always be the winner. You wonder why Baekhyun was such a sore loser at it.

It was a Friday morning and once again, Baekhyun promised that he would be coming over. You glanced at the clock and see that it was 7AM. Since you couldn't go back to sleep, you headed for the shower.

Once you were out of the steamy bathroom, you put on a a pair of slacks and a pullover. As you skipped down the stairs, you smelt the delicious aroma of pancakes in the air. You continued skipping and entered the kitchen, but someone stopped you.

* Is that who I think that is? * 

" Baekhyun?! " He was seated around the table alone, munching on a piece of toast. You could see his plate had crumbs and some left over pancake. " Good morning to you too. You're up early today! "

You raised an eyebrow, " What are you doing here so early? You didn't promise to come until 10. " You pointed to the clock on the wall.

He laughed, " Well I was actually planning on waking you up once I was done with breakfast, but since that you're already awake... " " Plan failed, eh? " You shook your head and walked into the kitchen to get yourself some breakfast.

" Good morning unnie! " You greated Soojung unnie. She smiled and beamed, " Good morning. What do you want for breakfast, dear? " You put a finger onto your chin and tapped it. " I think I'll just go with pancakes. "

She placed two pancakes onto your plate and squeezed out some honey onto them. " Thanks unnie. " You said as you walk out into the dining room. You took your seat opposite of Baekhyun and started eating. You felt something weird as you chewed onto your food.

Looking up, you see Baekhyun starring at you. " What... " You put your fork down. " Is there something on my face? " You started touching the sides of your lip, your cheeks. Baekhyun shook his head, " Nothing's there. Continue eating. "

* Weird... What's up with Baekhyun today. * You thought as you made a face.

You managed to survive the whole meal eating while Baekhyun kept on staring at you. You walked to the living room alongside Baekhyun. " What do you want to do today? " He shrugged his shoulders. " We did so many things over the past few, I've got nothing on my mind. "

You started thinking, but then a question rised at the back of your head. " When does school start? "

" On Monday. " You frowned.

* This means that he won't come over as often.. And I'll be stuck home with nothing to do, greatttt. *  You blew your fringe.

" Have you thought about what appa suggested? "

Then you remembered your appa saying, " Hyunjin, do you want to go to school with them? "

* Maybe going to school with Baekhyun and the guys wouldn't be so bad. I get to be around them and at the same time I get to dance. * You smiled at the thought of dancing.

" I'm considering it, still. I'll tell appa soon. "

Baekhyun nodded, then he thought of an idea. " You wanna go to the mall? "

The thought of shopping made you jump up and down. " I'll be back in 10 minutes! " You say as you climb up the stairs to get a change of clothing. You changed into a high-waist skirt and a tucked in shirt. You made a ballerina bun with your hair. After packing, you darted down the stairs.

" Let's go! " You pulled Baekhyun out of the house.

-

The weather was perfect. The sun wasn't shining so hard and there was a coold breeze blowing, exactly how you liked it. * Lucky for me I brought my camera! * You brought it out and started taking random photos of the people, the roads. Then, your camera landed onto Baekhyun's face. You snapped a quick photo and turned off your camera, afraid that he might notice.

Baekhyun had brought you to D-Cube City. He brought you inside the mall where it was way bigger.

" Baekhyun!! " You squeeled. " AH AH, WHAT?! " He turned around, panicking. " Buy me ice cream please. " You pouted and pointed to the shop in front. He rolled his eyes but dragged you to the shop anyway.

" What flavour? " " Chocolate! "

" Ahjumma, one chocolate cone please. " Baekhyun asked the woman politely. She handed the ice cream to you and you jumped in delight. " Thank you. " You said to the ahjumma.

" You want some? " You asked Baekhyun but you didn't wait for his answer. You put the ice cream in front of his mouth and he a part of it. " Nice huh? "

The both of you continued walking around the mall. You found some pretty cool things there. There was a leisure cafe, where you could chill out with your friends. The shops that were different from the ones in America. Baekhyun bought you some movies to watch, some clothes.

* And you were the one who told your friends not to pamper me. * You laugh. Baekhyun turned to you, " Wae? " You shook your head and pulled him forward. " Where to now? " Then you realized that he didn't move. You looked at him and saw that he had his eyes fixed on something up ahead.

You followed his gaze and saw that he was looking at a.... girl? You waved your hand in front of his face but he didn't flinch. " Baekhyun... Are you okay? " He shook his head, snapping out of his gaze.

" Huh? Oh yeah yeah. " " Who that girl? "

He looked to the ground, " Ex-girlfriend. " He muttered.

* HAD A GIRLFRIEND AND DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO TELL ME? * You put that matter aside, making sure you remember to ask him about it.

" You wanna go? She's getting closer. " You glanced back and saw that she was just a few feet away from you. Baekhyun shook his head, " No. I'm not gonna let her ruin our day. " He said with a re-assuring smile.

* Our day. * You softened when he said that. You nodded at him and continued walking, hoping that the ex-girlfriend won't realize Baekhyun. * Damn it. * You cursed when you heard her call.

" Baekhyun, is that you? "

You glanced at Baekhyun. He took a deep breath before turning around.

" Oh, Seoyeong? " 

" Ah, didn't think I'd bump into you! " She exclaimed.

Her voice matched her cute little face, it was light and a tiny bit squeeky. She was a little bit shorter than you were and at a first impressions basis, you thought that she was a really nice girl.

" Me neither, what are you doing here-e? " Baekhyun stuttered. " I was just looking for some things. How about you? "

" I was shopping with Hyunjin. " He said. You shook your head. " Ah, I forgot. Seoyeong, this is Hyunjin, my childhood friend. " The both of you exchanged smiled and shook hands.

" Nice meeting you. " You smiled. " Was I interrupting something? " She asked, putting a finger on her lip. You shook your head, " No, we were just- " " Actually, we need to get going. "

Seoyeong nodded, " I understand. It was nice meeting you, Hyunjin. See you, Baekhyun. "

* Do I need to go for an eye-check up or did she just smirk at Baekhyun...? *

Baekhyun grabbed your arm and pulled you away from her. " What was that all about? " You asked him. Baekhyun shook his head, not wanting to answer.

You stopped him and pulled him to the nearest chair. " Sit, " You muttered. He did as told but he didn't meet your eyes. " You wanna talk about it, Baekhyun? I'm always here to listen you know. "

He sighed, " I know. But not now, Hyunjin. Soon, maybe. Can we forget about this whole thing? I wanna spend the day with you. "

You let out a small smile and nodded, " C'mon let's go then. " You pulled him up and continued talking.

* He seems pretty sad, angry?, about this whole thing. What happened to the all smiley Baekhyun I know? I'll found out more about Seoyeong. *