Morning

Who do I choose?

* SATURDAY MORNING! * You smiled to yourself as you wake up naturally.

You walked over to your window, drew the curtains open and open your windows, inhaling the fresh air of a the start of a weekend morning.

You gained enerygy from the sight of the neighborhood in the morning. Ajhummas were having their morning walk, some couples were pushing strollers while some others had dog leashes in their hands.

Not wanting to waste anymore time, you took a cold, refreshing bath and put on some comfortable clothing. As you were tying your hair, you saw the blue clip that Sehun had bought you a few days back.

Picking it up, you smiled as you remembered Sehun saying, " you'll have to wear it every time we meet "

You pinned the clip againsts your hair. * There, now I feel complete! *

It was just 830AM, you realized.

* I should be extra careful, I don't want the boys to wake up. *

You tip-toed downstairs into the kitchen, where you plan to cook an American-based breakfast for the boys.

Opening the fridge, you took out eggs, butter, sausages, baked beans, milk and bacon. You saw a box of pancake mix and few packets of bread by the counter and potatoes near the stove.

-

* Sniff sniff. *

Chanyeol's eyes widened immediately as the aroma of pancakes sunk into his nostrils. He stood up and straighten his shirt before running downstairs.

You were busy placing the bacon onto all the eight plates to realize Chanyeol standing outside the kitchen. You counted the different varietes.

* Two strips of bacon, one omelette, baked beans, two sausages and a hashbrown. *

You carried a plate in each hand to assemble them on the dining table, but you almost dropped the plates when you see a morning Chanyeol.

" HOLY GOD CHANYEOL, " Your eyes widened. You took a deep breath, " You scared the out of me! "

He ignored your remark, " Are those pancakes? " He asked, rhetorically.

* Of course, the only thing that lives in his mind is food. * Shaking your head, you walk past him to the dining room. He spun around along with you, " Bacon... " He followed behind you.

You turn around and almost fall back when you see Chanyeol right in front of you.

" You wanna eat breakfast? " You asked with an evil smile. " Uh-huh, " He nodded as he eyes the plates on the table.

" Well, there won't be breakfast for you until all the guys have woken up. "

Chanyeol didn't say a word. He ran upstairs and slammed open both doors. You laugh as you make your way back into the kitchen to get the rest of the plates and drinks.

" GET UP!! " Chanyeol shouted to Sehun and Suho.

" WHAT WHAT WHAT HAPPENED?! " Suho sat up right, eyes wide open.

Chanyeol smiled, " Breakfast happened. "

He threw pillows onto Sehun and after a while, he finally woke up. " If you guys don't get your downstairs in 2 minutes, I'm eating your breakfast. "

" Breakfast? " Sehun croacked. " NOONA MADE US BREAKFAST! " He jumped out of bed and sprinted downstairs.

Chanyeol walked over to the other room where Kai, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were asleep in. They didn't move an inch after the door slam.

" EVERYBODY. " Chanyeol announced with two hands, " WAKE- OIII!! " He got interrupted when Kai threw a pillow onto his face.

" Will you shut up. " He muttered, pulling the blanket over his face.

Chanyeol pulled the blanket, " Hyunjin made us breakfast. Well, it's gonna be mine if you don't go down soon. "

Baekhyun yawned as he rubbed his eyes. He smiled at the thought of last night. His hand crept up to his cheek, where Hyunjin had pecked him. * Happy birthday, Baekhyun. *   

-

" Good morning noona! " Sehun exclaimed as he made his way to the dining room. " Hey! Good morning. " You greeted back.

Sehun's eyes widened when he saw the dining table filled with plates of pancakes, toasts and their very own varieties.

He gulped, " You cooked all of this? "

" Yeah, for you guys! "

Chanyeol, Suho, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun made their way downstairs in a single file. You watch as their expressions change when they saw the filled table. Chanyeol didn't bother waiting anymore. He took a seat and started digging in.

" Wow. " Kyungsoo said.

You saw Baekhyun walking towards you with his slightly messy bed hair.

* He looks so cute! * You smiled at him.

" Good morning, Hyunjin. " He said. You gave his hand a quickl squeeze, " Good morning. "

When everyone was seated, you counter the heads and frowned. " Where's Kai? "

" Hehabtrableffwackinguff, " Chanyeol muffled. You just blinked.

" He takes some time to wake up, " Suho said. " Maybe noona should ask him to come down, who knows he'll listen to you. " Sehun said.

* I shall give it a shot. *  

You knocked onto their bedroom door which was wide open. You see Kai sleeping peacefully on his side of the bed, hugging a bolster. You made your way inside and knelt down beside him.

" Kai~ " You sang softly. " Kai, " you said once more and his eyes open slowly.

You smiled, " I made breakfast for you. "

* Hyunjin!- Oh wait, this isn't a dream is it? * Kai's eyes widened when he realized that you were seeing his morning face. You stumbled back as he sat up right.

" Woah, you okay? " You asked.

" Oh, yeah.. Sorry. " He scratched his head. " I'll be down in a minute. " You nodded your head and left his room.

-

" Is he coming down? " Baekhyun asked, " Yup, in a minute. " You took a bite of your sausage.

" Chanyeol, " you said calmly. " Huh, " He looked up from his plate.

" No more breakfast for you if you don't eat slower. "

He nodded innocently and took a sip of his milk. Kai walked down the stairs cooly and took his place next to Sehun. His heart lightened at your thoughtfullness for making them breakfast.

* I really should open up a little bit more to her. She must think I'm such a cold dude. *