A little time with Kyungsoo

Who do I choose?

The next few days of school past. You were adjusting well to the school and you started getting used to the culture there. Even though it had just been a few days, you felt as though you had been friends with the guys and Juhyun for a long time now.

Your relationship with Juhyun grew as well and you got to know her better. Even though she was just a few months older than you, she gave the best advice which you listened to well. It feels as though she was really your sister.

Friday came soon.

Body Science and Dance class went well. Even though you asked for no trouble, Sumin seems to always come in your way. She was being the she is. Still, you didn't let her ruin your day. Your classes were fun with Kai and in Body Science, Juhyun.

It was in the afternoon and you were in Star Cafe by yourself, studying for the Dance test that was going to happen the following Monday. You took a sip of your coffee and massagged your temples. * This is what you signed up for, Hyunjin. Can't back-out now. *

You sighed and continued reading the guide book.

After a while, you were pretty confident that you were able to remember at least half of the things you had to study. Out of no where, a voice spoke, " Is this seat taken? "

Looking up, you found Kyungsoo to be the owner of the voice. The both of you laughed, " No, it's not. " He sat opposite of you, placing his cup of on the table. " Were you stalking me? " You couldn't help but ask. Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow. " Seriously, Hyunjin? "

You shrugged, " Who knows~ " " Actually, I always go to this Cafe to have some time alone to think. " You made an 'O' with your mouth. Then was when you realized that the Cafe was actually empty. Other than the both of you, there were just high-school couples. " Yeah, it's peaceful. "

" Count yourself lucky. You're the only one who knows. " " The guys don't know? " He shook his head. " Just because we're friends, doesn't mean that I tell them everything. " He took a sip of his coffee and leaned back against his chair.

You closed your guide book and place it on the table. You lean back against your chair and fold your arms across your chest. " So there's another side to Do Kyungsoo that nobody knows off? " You raised an eyebrow. He simply nodded.

" May I know a little about that other part of you, please? " Leaning in closer, you battered your lashes at him, putting on your sweetest smile ever. He looked away. * Must. Resist. * " Kyungsoo oppa. " You said. Kyungsoo turned his head back to you with eyes bigger than his usual ones. Your mouth opened.

* That was the first time I actually called any one of them oppa. *

Suddenly, Kyungsoo started to smirk. " What? " You blink at him. " I'll tell you more about my other side, " " Yea-" " IF, you call all of us, except for Sehun, oppa. " Your mouth opened bigger. Kyungsoo started laughing. " Take it, or leave it. "

You rolled your eyes, " Fine. " you muttered under your breath.

" Hyunjin-ya~ " Kyungsoo called. You gritted your teeth against each other. " Kyungsoo... oppa. " You whispered the last part. He started laughing, hands clapping. " Oh, this is fun. " He pretended wipping a tear away. " Ya! Enough! You bully! "

Kyungsoo stopped laughing eventually. " Alright alright, mianhae. " He adjusted himself.

" Okay, so let's start. "

You took a sip of your coffee while waiting for Kyungsoo to continue speaking.

" My parents died in a car-crash. " You almost chocked on your drink. Your eyes widened as you put the cup back down. You looked at Kyungsoo with sad eyes. " Oppa, I'm sorry. " He let out a small smile. " It's alright. " " We don't have to talk about this if you don't want to, I- " " No, I do want to talk about this. I've never really had anyone to talk about this before. "

You nodded and let him continue talking. He took a deep breath.

" I was 8 years old when that happened. I was at my aunt's house and my parents were supposed to come and pick me up. I was having the time of my life with my cousins while the crash happened. My aunt received a phone call saying that my parents were in the hospital. All of us rushed over. When we reached, it was too late. They were gone. "

He paused, taking a moment. You looked into his eyes which were tear-filled. You could feel yourself tearing up as well.

" I loved my parents. They were the only two I had. They treated me with so much love and care. Even though I was so young, I remember every little thing we did, every time we spent together, everything. I... I never thought that I'd lose them so soon. I wanted to them to make them proud of me. "

By that time, tears had fallen onto Kyungsoo's cheeks. He let out a small smile, " I miss them so much. "

You slowly held Kyungsoo's hands on the table and gave it a tight squeeze. " I'm sure they miss you too, oppa. This guy seated in front of me has a heart, he treats his friends with care and he treats me like a little sister. He never disappoints and he has got a talent for singing. His voice could win the hearts of all the girls on campus and he's grades couldn't be better. " You smile softly to Kyungsoo. " I'm sure they are proud of you. "

You leaned in closer and wiped his tears with your thumb. " Sorry. " He whispered with a small laugh. You shook your head, " Everyone cries. "

Kyungsoo wiped his tears off again. " Okay, enough with the tears. I feel like a girl. " You smacked his hand " Oppa! " He chuckled. " Time for some smiles. "

" I actually... have this passion for cooking. " Your eyes widened, " Omo, really?! " He shyly nodded while scratching the back of his neck. " THEN WHY DO YOU ALWAYS LEAVE ME IN THE KITCHEN ALONE WHEN I'M COOKING FOR SEVEN MOUTHS. " You lightly bump your fist against the table.

" Nobody knows this, remember? " You paused. " Oh right. But whatever. You're gonna cook with me in the kitchen next time, I don't care. " You stuck your tongue out at him like a five year old. He laughed and ruffled your hair.

For the next hour, you find out that Kyungsoo likes going on picnics, hates getting people birthday presents, likes to be fashioned classy from head-to-toe, and many more.

* I never thought that Kyungsoo oppa had so many things about himself that I don't know off. I guess everyone has their little secret to share afterall. *

-

credits to owner of photo.