I Miss Him

Our Love Restarts [Sequel to My First short Love Story]

"Guess who I brought home with me?" You asked your parents over the phone while cooking dinner in the kitchen. You know your parents had the speaker on.

"Ummm.. ah! Kim Myungsoo!" Your mum shouted.

"Yeow! Mummy! Don't shout!! But you're right anyway. How'd you guess??"

"Well, I was just being ridiculous. Wait what?!?? Infinite's visual is at your place??? Since when? And why?"

"STOP. YELLING. MUMMY! You wouldn't want me to lose my hearing next, do you?"

"Oops. Sorry."

"Mhhmmm he's been here for the past 3 hours. We saw each other at my school's traffic light and we started a conversation then he asked me to join him for coffee then he followed me home saying he'll be bored if he head back to the dorm since he's free from schedule today. And he's been sleeping for the past 3 hours. I should probably wake him up soon for dinner. I feel like a mum. Hahaha!" you explained.

Myungsoo's POV

I heard her talking on the phone. Ah, its her parents. She thought I was asleep for the past 3 hours?? Hahahaha! I'm such a good actor! I wasn't asleep! I was watching her all along! I wouldn't dare to be all awake and observe her! That would creep her out.

Anyway, she's still as close to her parents like before. I'm glad. And what did she say? She felt like a mum? Haha! She's so adorable. Yes, you'll be a mum to our kids one day, sweet love of mine.

End of Myungsoo's POV

After hanging up with your parents, you woke the "sleeping" Myungsoo up and ate dinner together. You guys talked a lot.

"So, you cleaned this entire place?" Myungsoo asks.

"Mhmm. But every week there'll be a lady that does housekeeping for me. She stocks up the food and grocery items for me too," you told Myungsoo.

"Nice. But now, things will change. We shall exchange numbers and you won't need your housekeeper anymore because I will take over her place. Instead of paying my services with cash, you pay me with your home cooked meals and let me stay overnight," Myungsoo said.

You just stared at him and then laughed out loud.

"What's so funny??" Myungsoo asked as he was totally clueless at your sudden outburst.

"You? Be my new housekeeper?? Bahahahahaha! Infinite's dorm needs your attention more than I do-" again, he interrupted you.

"You don't get it, do you? I'm doing this because of food. I miss home meals. And I really wanna get to know you. Sincerely," Myungsoo's voice was firm yet tender. You felt your heart melting at his words.

"I'll think about it," you said with a smile. Truth is, you agreed but you just don't want to give him the answer right away. You don't want him to think you're easy.

~~

Throughout the rest of the night, the both of you sat together on the sofa and watched cartoons. But of course you both were busy talking. He wanted to know more about you because he thinks its unfair that you know a lot about him but he knows nothing about you. Since you yourself know nothing about you, you decided to tell him about your life for the past year after the accident. He knows about you losing your memory totally and he placed his left hand over your right when you told him that. You literally felt current flowing through your body the moment he touched you.

"So, you really didn't manage to recall anything for the past year?" Myungsoo asked.

"No. But I am missing someone deep to my bones. I feel like he's close to me but I don't know. All I know is I believe in fate because I really need to exhaust my feelings to him. He's probably the only memory that I want back. But in a new form," you replied simply.

But that, is enough to make Myungso's heart flutters. At least now he knows that you're looking and waiting and thinking of him. And most importantly, missing him.