Too Comfortable for a First Meeting

Our Love Restarts [Sequel to My First short Love Story]

"Yah, where are you going? Oh wait. Don't answer that yet. I realise I haven't ask you your name. Whats your name?" Myungsoo asked as you were about to leave.

"I'm someone you'll forget after we separate," you answered with a playful smile and walk away.

"Wait for me, will you??!"

As soon as Myungsoo caught up with you, you ask "Where you heading to now?"

"Your place," Myungsoo replied slumberly.

"I'm not taking you home with me. In fact, I don't take guys I don't know home," you said with a stern voice hoping it'll make Myungsoo understand.

"Well, we won't be alone. Wait. Are both your parents working? What about siblings? They're not home too?"

"Now you're interrogating me, huh?" You joked.

"No, no. Haha! Yes, I am," he sticked his tongue out at you and you rolled your eyes.

"I have no siblings and I don't stay with my parents -" you got cut off in the middle of talking.

"YOU RAN AWAY FROM HOME?!?!" Myungsoo yelled purposely.

"Yes, I ran away from home and I might tarnish your reputation so you should stay away from me before this reach the news headlines. Bye!~" you walked away from him briskly.

"No, it won't. I can be friends with whoever I want to! Plus, I know you didn't run away from home. I just wanted to see how you you'd react. Seems like you've got pretty calm nerves! Well, that's clearly shown when you didn't fangirl the very second you saw me!"

"Yeah well I didn't run away from home because I think it's stupid to do so and I won't gain anything."

"Then why are you living alone?"

"Do I look like a Korean to you?"

"No."

"Exactly. I'm here for a brand new brginning of my life and I wanna be independent," you summarised to Myungsoo.

"Ohhhh okay. Arasso arasso. So, are we reaching your place already?"

"I'm not allowing you to enter!"

"I'll help you with your assignemnt. Please. I'm really bored and have nowhere to go and nothing to do if I leave," Myungsoo said pathetically.

"Haha! You know you just sounded like a beggar. Pfft! Alright alright. You can come in just this once and I'll leave the front door open," you invited him in as you both reached your apartment.

"Whoa! This is quite big for someone living alone! It's size is similar to Infinite's dorm. But of course ours look smaller since there's 7 of us + our manager. Maybe I should move in here," Myungsoo giggled.

"Ha ha," you faked a laugh purposely.

~~

"Here's a lemonade and a glass if you're thirsty. Help yourself cos I'm going to make myself busy with this assignment that's due tomorrow," you said from the dining table to Myungsoo who's sitting at the sofa next to the table where you're gonna do your work. Without bathing and changing to comfortable home clothes, you start working on your assignment.

Myungsoo's POV

It feels good to spend time with her alone all over again. Texted Infinite, manager hyung, my parents and hers to let them know about this and they all told me to take it slow but enjoy the moment. Watching her focus on her work makes me wanna embrace her and just cuddle with her till we both fall asleep.

I can't take this silence. I know her assignment is important but I'm just gonna start a mini conversation. Promise!

End of Myungsoo's POV.

"So, can I call you... ermm.. Julia?" Myungsoo asked.

"Wae Julia?"

"Because it's the only girl's name for one of Infinite's songs!"

"Hahahaha!! Okay. I'm cool with that," you flashed him a sincere smile

"Oh come on! Whats your name??? Lets get real please!"

Your POV

Let's get real he said? He's the one that should get real and leave me alone! Its already difficult enough for me to start on this assignment and now he's starting a conversation with me?? So much of him wanting to help me!

But really. He should leave. I want to take a long, refreshing shower while thinking about whatever that has happened today and Myungsoo of course.

End of Your POV

~~

"Fine fine. My name is ____. Annyeong haseyo," you finally gave in and introduced yourself to Myungsoo formally. "But can we skip being formal when we talk? I mean we're just an age apart," you smirked.

There was no reply. You looked up from your paper and saw Myungsoo already in deep asleep. You approached him and decided to wake him up. But then something hold you back from doing so. Instead you went to your bedroom and took your blanket to cover him up. With that, you started humming a song and continue with your paper.

Myungsoo's POV

After she said her name, I don't know why I wanted to pretend to fall asleep. Maybe because I could see the irritation in her eyes when I interrupted her concentration. When she covered me with the blanket, I had the strong urge to pull her along. But I knew better than to do that.