Preparation for a new Life

Our Love Restarts [Sequel to My First short Love Story]

So troughout the next three months, besides working and going out, you joined Korean classes and watch loads of korean dramas and variety shows to adapt yourself to the language so you'll be able to cope when living in Seoul. You researched a lot about the must-visit places in Seoul. You plan to go to such places before school starts. And they actually suggest a lot of must-visit places for couples. You rolled your eyes.

"Are you planning on getting a korean boyfriend already?" Your mum teased. She was looking at your Macbook over your right shoulder.

"What?? NO, Mummy! I was...," you said, defending yourself but your mum interrupted.

"I know i know. Relax! Haha! Although it'll be good if you're looking for one! *winks at you* At least I know my daughter is well taken care of!" Your mum said a bit seriously.

"Hah. If I found one, you'll be the first one I'll call ! Okay?" You joked. Your mum nodded then left you alone to let you do your research. But your mind wandered, making you think how does it feel to be in a relationship. And maybe what your mum said is true; it'll benefit her and you if you're attached. And when you think about this, your mind brings you to the letter you get together with the teddy. You wondered who's the person that sent you that and why does he has such strong effect on you.