The Unwanted

Our Love Restarts [Sequel to My First short Love Story]

Infinite has been excused from activities for that month. Their agency is being generous because he'd rather let them off with a hiatus then having one member missing while the other members feeling worried. Inspirits were understanding because they know how important their Myungsoo oppa's first lover's live is. (So apparently, Myungsoo revealed on Arirang that night that he has a girlfriend already and he hope to seek for understanding from Inspirits and their blessings + support. Inspirits seem cool about it because they saw how his eyes twinkle when he mentioned his favourite girl. But, Myungsoo was being thoughtful so he didn't reveal any picture of you.)

~~

Your closest friends were at the hospital with your parents talking and laughing. Infinite and Myungsoo's parents were out for breakfast.

Suddenly, your doctor and two of his nurses came running to your ward. You all stood up, but had no chance to ask anything to the doctor.

A couple of minutes later, the doctor leave the room with a smile. "I can't hide it anymore, she's awake now." The moment the doctor said this, everyone was sighing happily. But not for long when the doctor added "But, she doesn't remember who she is. Nor will she remember her parents, her friends, or anybody. And I must say that she's one of the few victims that lost her memory totally as compared to majority that only lost a minor part of their memory. And for this case, the chances of her ever recalling anything from the past, is close to negative. I'm sorry. I truly am. You all can go in to see her. But 4 at a time preferrably." Having said that, he left the group.

Your mum had a hard time absorbing every single thing the doctor said. But she didn't cry because the important thing is, you're alive and she'll do whatever it takes to help you recall. And all she could think of is Myungsoo.

Your parents were the first one to enter to see you.

"Hi sweetheart," your mum said to you.

You managed a smile and said "Hi".

"I'm your mother, and he's your dad." Your mum.spoke again.

"I'm sorry but I don't remember. I don't even remember my own name when the doctor asked me just now," you said defeatedly.

"Oh no no. It's okay. The doctor told us everything already, hun. Your name is ____." Your mum said trying to comfort you. The least she wants to see is you crying. She handed you your IC. You just smile again and thank her.

"What did I call you before all this happen?" You asked.

"You called me Mummy and your father Daddy," your mum told you.

"Mummy. Daddy. Hello," you greeted them. They felt so happy hearing you said that. "And thank you for giving me such a beautiful name. I'm sure it'll sound lovely when someone special mention my name," you added, smiling. Your mum had to hold back her tears because she knows that Myungsoo is your one and only special person and indeed your name sounds lovely whe he said it.

 

"Oh. Your close friends are all outside. Would you like to meet them?" Your dad broke the silence.

"But I'll offend them because I don't remember anything," you said with a pout.

"Oh no, its okay. They knew already because the doctor told us all what happened," your dad explained.

"Oh really? Okay, let them enter then!" You beamed.

~~

Your friends entered and they talked to you like as if you still have your memory with you. They told you what kind of person you were before the accident. You all talked and laughed like the old times. And every now and then when they talked, you tried to recall but you'll only find yourself hurting your head so you stopped.

While your friends were accompanying you, your parents called Myungsoo about you having awaken. Half an hour later, he arrived outside your ward with his parents and Infinite.

Once they've reached, your parents entered and told your friends you have other visitors so they left. They did some handshake with you then gave you a hug since that's what you did with them everytime before separation.

Before the next group of visitors entered, you said "I have something important to say."

“What is it?” your parents asked at the same time.

“You both said you’re my parents right?” they nodded when you asked this. “If you’re my parents you’ll love me that you’re able to do whatever I say right?” this time, they didn’t nod. They looked astounded. They’re scared waiting for what you’re gonna say next and make them do. “Haha! Don’t worry. It’s nothing against the law. I just want you both to clean my room and throw away every single thing that can make me recall about my past…” you were interrupted by your mother.

“But why?” she asked, closed to tears.

“There’s a reason why this happened. Why it happened to me. God wants me to start my life anew. He wants me to start a new life totally. This is why I feel so fortunate that I’m not like the majority of others who suffered brain concussion but are still able to recall some things. This is my reborn. You get what I mean?”

Your parents just nodded.

“I know I probably don’t have one, haha, but this includes the removal of whatever I have from my boyfriend.” That really hurts your parents. And Myungsoo, who could hear everything you said.

“So, maybe my other group of visitors can come in now?” you questioned.

“Yes, of course. We’ll call them in,” your dad said. And with that, your mum and he left you.