If its Love

Our Love Restarts [Sequel to My First short Love Story]

Myungsoo arrived in Singapore the next day at 2pm. He cabbed straight to the hospital where you at and he saw your parents waiting for the lift to go to level 5. Your parents hugged him and he hugged them back. He hugged your mum a moment longer because your mum reminds him so much of you since you're both petite but of course it's only you that can fix his broken heart. The conversation between your parents and him were casual and the three of them managed to laugh in between. Your dad keep offering to keep his luggage in your family car but Myungsoo insisted that it's not his concern right now so he doesn't mind.

Your parents and him looked at you from outside and Myungsoo's breath quickened and his eyes watery when he sees you lying in that state. Eventhough you look peaceful, he knows that your head is in major pain. He wished for a miracle so you'll open your eyes and be all conscious and he can dance with you. Random and silly thought, he knows but who cares. He just wants to embrace you and be with you always so you're always safe and sound with him around.

"Did her doctor said anything today? If she has any progress or whatsoever?" Myungsoo asked your dad.

"That's what I wanna tell you just now but I didn't think it was the right moment. But now that you've asked, the doctor said she could be in coma for the next 5 to 7 days," your dad informed Myungsoo. Your mum hold his arm lightly and Myungsoo just pat her hands back. He remembered what happened last night when you came to him when he was crying. He was determined not to let your parents know because he doesn't want them to take it negatively.

"Oh," was all Myungsoo could say. "I'm sure she'll pull this through if we pray for her everytime we have the chance to do so," Myungsoo added after a pause.

"I know. Also, on a brighter side, the irresponsible jerk that caused this mess has been caught and put behind bars last night close to 12am," your mum told Myungsoo with a slight smile. Myungsoo smiled back. He was glad the man that put you into this state has not been able to scot free.

Suddenly Myungsoo's phone vibrated. He answered the phonecall : "Dehh omma. Arasso. Gokjeongma. Dehh. Eo keuno," Myungsoo hang up. "My parents said they'll fly here and will probably arrive in 2 days. My parents, especially my mum is worried for her condition and she thought she could accompany you, Omma," Myungsoo told your parents, but making eye contact with your mum at all times.

~~

The next 2 days, Myungsoo's parents and Infinite members came. Your parents together with Myungsoo were shocked to see Infinite tagging along.

Upon seeing Myungsoo's shocked face, Sungjong said a little too loud "We can't bear to be away from you when and let you wait all alone without our company!"

"Yah!! Ssshhhhh!!" All the other Infinite members shushed the maknae. He gave an apologetic look.

Your mum hugged Myungsoo's mum and later on the boys gave your mum a group hug. That made your mum teared and say "It's sad that it's not ____ that's getting this group hug," with a sniff.

"Aigoo eommonim. Don't worry! When she recovers, she'll get this group hug as much as she eats every day so she'll get tired of it," Woohyun joked and everyone laughed.