Let Me Love You Again

Our Love Restarts [Sequel to My First short Love Story]

"Come," Myungsoo said as he took your right wrist softly and lead you to his room. The moment you arrived at his door, a huge teddy similar to yours caught your attention. And on its foot, instead of having 2 letters as initials like yours, this one has 4. And this teddy gives you a different feeling. You looked at it it's in eyes and suddenly tears flow down your cheeks. You saw a letter on its lap and you sob harder. You felt like this is some kind of a DeJaVu. You walked slowly towards it somehow fearing that it will come to live.

As you reached it, you hold the letter and turned to Myungsoo. He smiled and allowed you to open it and read it. You opened it and see a familiar handwriting.

The letter says:

:) Annyeong ____. My first love. And hopefully my last. I strongly believe that you're fated to be with me and me, with you. Ridiculous eh? Because you're in Singapore and I'm in Seoul. But I have faith in fate and our love. If we're not meant to be together now, we will be in our next live.

Enough with my greasiness. Now, I want you to continue studying and do what you love like always. Don't let what happened stop you from achieving your goals and dreams.

Lastly, look after your parents and respect them. I love to see your relationship with them especially when you're with your mum. You both look like sisters and best friends rather than mother and daughter. Love them always and thank them for the littlest things they do for you to show appreciation.

By the way, do you love the bear? Tell me what's his name after you've decided a name for him. He shall be our baby :) Hug him tight if you miss me! ;P

Your one and only lover and fan,
Kim Myungsoo OPPA.

PS: You've never called me OPPA if you realise xP
Iloveyou forever and always


You were crying so bad when reading that because you know realise that Myungsoo's the man you've been missing a lot. Sine you were bawling your eyes out, Myungsoo had to hug you close and caress your face and pacify you. Once you're done reading, you turned to look up at him and said "I remember everything now, oppa. I'm glad I was involved in the accident because I don't have to die for real to be in the next life to be with you. I'm glad I'm a firm believer in fate because I get to meet you again. And again, I am glad I was in the accident because I get to read this letter again. But this time, in your arms and you by my side."

Myungsoo was shocked by whatever you said but he was more touched than shocked that his tears - happy tears - flowed out of his eyes. His eyes sparkle as they gaze into yours. "I love you, ____. I always have and always will. And I will your first and last love just like how you'll be my first and last." With that, he leans in and kiss you softly on your lips.

You pulled away. He looks a little pissed. You laughed before saying "I love you too, Kim Myungsoo. Please be more patient, will you? If you can wait for me, you should be able to wait for this," you teased before giving him back his kiss.

Now, it's his turn to pull away. "If I am suppose to wait for you all the time throughout my life, I'd rather die," Myungsoo said while pouting.

"Arasso. Mianhe, oppa-ya," you chuckled.

He smiled the moment you said oppa for the second time that moment and you gave back the kiss he's been longing to have.