For the better or worst??

Our Love Restarts [Sequel to My First short Love Story]

After Myungsoo left your place for filming, you left too. You head to the nearest mall and bought a small tub of Strawberry Cheesecake from Ben & Jerry's to eat while window shopping. You're now @ level 3 and you decided to enter TOPSHOP. You head straight to the LIMITED EDITION section and you saw a damn beautiful coloured sequinned dress that reaches half of your thighs. Its crew neck and it's long sleeve. The back, however, is really adorable. It's see through from your top spine all the way to your waist. It costs $132 and you grabbed one to try it on in the Fitting Room. The moment you had it on, you feel so y and can't wait to show it off. Obviously you're not going to wear it right away! It'll make you look like a moron. You purchased it right away and walked out looking for a clutch and heels to go with the dress. In the end, you bought a coloured peep-toe heels with a black coloured clutch with a metallic sling.

~~

"Hmmm...where should I go now?" You thought to yourself as you sat in Starbucks drinking Strawberry Indulgence Smoothie in Venti. "Yes! I should totally go clubbing and dance all my stress away!! Let's go home now, bathe and doll myself up!" You smiled excitedly at your thought.

~~

At 10pm, you arrived at the famous club, The Highness. It was your first time entering a club but you feel comfortable being in there despite being alone. You didn't find it intimidating or unruly like the ones you see in movies and music videos. It feels like the exact, suitable place to chill because the loud, thumping music actually prevents you from giving in to your thoughts.

You walked towards the bar and ordered cocktail plush since it sounds exotic and there's no alcohol. The bartender flirted with you for a while before serving other customers. You were glad he didn't continue because you really just wanna be alone.

After the drink, you proceed to the dance floor and work it. You danced all out. You're not sure what has gotten into you because you're pretty sure you've never had any dancing lessons and you've only danced in your room. And when you danced in your room, you looked in the mirror, you ended up in laughing fits.

After dancing, you went to the ladies at the second level since the first level's packed with others. When you left, someone strong caught your left wrist and then pushed you to the wall and make you face him. "I saw you swayed and moved on the dancefloor a while ago. Wanna make use of that with my help? In a room?" He whispered to your ears. You know this is trouble.

"Hah. No thank you although I'm honoured. But I've a boyfriend. And he's the only one that can satisfy me and give me the pleasure my body needs," you replied confidently despite shaking and walked away after ending it with a smile.

But of course, he won't let you off especially after his raging needs overpowers him. He pounced on you and started kissing your neck and touching you everywhere. You seriously felt like crying until a voice entered the scene. "Let her go, Mister."

Both of you turned. You gasped. "Kim Myungsoo??!?!? What's he doing here?? I thought he's filming??" Your eyes were huge when you saw him. And you saw him smirked when he saw your sudden reaction.

"And who are you to her? Her dad? Hah," the man answered Myungsoo.

"Who I am doesn't matter, does it? Did it matter to you who she is when you pounced on her and touched her all over? I don't think so. Such a gentleman you are," Myungsoo replied sarcastically. You have the urge to laugh and you don't even know why.

"Ahhh... I bet this pretty boy is the boyfriend you mentioned just now, eh?" The man asked you, whispering to your ear but audible enough for Myungsoo to hear. Myungsoo smiled, thinking how nice that would be if it's true. Right now he just want the old times back. Where he's in Singapore, in your room, cuddling you knowing that you're his only, safe and sound. He doesn't like where this is going. He doesn't like fights and he knows you don't too.

"So what if I'm her boyfriend? Just let her go now while I'm still being nice," Myungsoo is really trying hard to control his angst because he knows you don't like fights too cos it'll just create more trouble and chaos.

But instead of listening to Myungsoo, the man's hand trailed lower in your front obviously provoking Myungsoo, trying to see if Myungsoo is all talk only. Myungsoo has had enough of talking so he plunged forward and punch that 's face. You ran to Myungsoo and told him to stop throwing punches. He stopped. Myungsoo pulled you, wanting to take you out of that place. When you're beside the lying man, you kicked his side. Myungsoo just laughed softly seeing you losing your temper for the first time.

~~

The both of you headed back to your place by cab. The journey home was a quiet one. Once you both entered your home, you rushed to the kitchen to get a first aid kit. Myungsoo got punched too and his lips were bleeding and his cheeks swollen.

"Look at you now. Your face is bruised. How to film for your drama series??" You asked, raising your tone.

Myungsoo like to see you like this. He likes knowing that you care so much for him. But he didn't show because his angst won instead of his cheekiness. "Can you think about yourself too for once?? He touched you! He kissed you! And all you care about is my face??!? Have you got no value for yourself? Huh? Why are you dressed up skimpily? Why are you in the club? Alone some more!! And why are you even out at night at such a place?? Shouldn't you have brought a trusted man along??? You're 21 ! Use some common sense, will you?!" Myungsoo fumed.

"Why are you yelling at me?? Why do you even care??? Why? Just because I remind you of someone special in your life, you're treating similarly to how you treated her??! Grow up! Cos I'm not her! Now get out of my house!"