The First Meeting

Our Love Restarts [Sequel to My First short Love Story]

Fast Forward >>>>

So it's been a year since you've been in Seoul and you're really enjoying the new life. Although you can't remember how you lived your life previously, you had a feeling that this is probably better than the previous one. (I know y'all disagree because you met and spent time with Myungsoo a lot keke).

One day, when you're on your way home from school, waiting for the traffic light to show the green man, you said something out loud because there was no one around. "Why's everyone talking about being in a relationship?? And why are my friends and mum bugging me to get a boyfriend?? I'm turning 21! Not 31 or 41! Gosh!"

"Tell me about it! What's so good about being in a relationship?? It takes too much time, effort and energy," a voice answered your thoughts. You turned behind.

"Uhhh yeah," was all you could say. And the both of you looked at each other and hold each other's eyes. You felt a weird feeling in your chest and tummy. You thought you heard what he's thinking in his head but you know you're being ridiculous. Both of you were absorbed by the other to even notice that the green man is flashing, indicating that you both should probably cross already. But neither of you both budge.

You decided to break the beautiful silence. "Why did you look into my eyes like that?" You asked shamelessly but blushed as soon as that slipped out.

"You remind me of someone I used to love and maybe I still love her," Myungsoo replied softly.

"I'm really sorry if it brings back sad memories," you apologised sincerely. But you didn't regret asking the question about relationship out loud because your bias actaually agreed with you and didn't see you as a moron talking to yourself like that.

"Nahh, it's okay," Myungsoo just shrugged before continue "What about you? Why're you looking at me like that?"

You're both now crossing the road, walking side by side. "Hmmm...because you have such a strong gaze and such mysterious eyes. But even so, I felt like I've known you and I felt something strange. In a nice way. I'm not saying this just because you're the visual of Infinite and my bia-" you stopped blabbering. 'Great. Now he knows I'm his fan,' you thought to yourself while mentally hitting your head.

"Hahaha!! Seems like I'm someone's bias!" Myungsoo chuckled. You felt your cheeks blushed. Not because he teased you but because of his laughter. And there's another weird feeling going down your spine and your heart was beating fast. And it's that feeling all over again! The feeling when you miss that someone so much. You just decided to chuck the feeling and thought away.

"Fine. So you know now. But whatever," you replied coolly.

"But I'm wondering, would you care to join me for a cup of coffee?" Myungsoo asked.

"That's cool! But! What about your fans? And do you have to rush for any schedules?" you ask.

"Are you interrogating me now? *glares at you before smiling again* Nah. My fans have been liberal lately. Good for you, right? And no, I've no schedule for today so you don't have to worry about me ditching you halfway," he winked as he opens the door to the cafe.

He chose a table for two at the back, near the window and you replied him "Mhmm...good for me indeed! But, sadly, I'm gonna be the one that'll ditch you soon," you said sticking out your tongue at him.

"Wae???"

"Because I have an important report to be handed in tomorrow at 9am," you said flatly. "Unless you wanna do it for me, I won't mind accompanying you till midnight," you joked.

Myungsoo's POV

I miss her. I miss her so so much. More than words can express. It's been a year since her arrival in Seoul and she's been well just like what her parents say. Originally yes, I wanted to follow her wherever she goes from the moment she landed in Incheon airport, but I guess it'll be better to leave everything to fate and trust that she'll be fine on her own. It's her request anyway. And well, seems like Fate really wants us to meet all over again. I'm thankful for that.

And just now while we were crossing, what did she say? She felt something strange when we locked eyes? Does that mean her heart beats fast when we gazed into each other eyes? Does that means she still has feelings for me? I mean, it's not surprising right? Because her doctor only said she lost her memory. Not her feelings!

Whatever it is, I just hope to care for her and get closer to her. I won't leave everything to fate anymore. I'll work hard for my happiness too.